ROTFLMFAO~Joe Walsh announces Trump primary challenge: 'I'm in'

Joe Walsh complaining about Trump is like Igor complaining about Frankenstein's Monster.

The ironic thing is, guys like Walsh poisoned the ground for someone like Trump, and now the chickens have come home to roost.

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
I support joe. Trump is embarrassing and spends way too much

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

Exactly....... he is likely loosing his listeners and his ratings are likely in the tank....and he knows that the best way for a republican to get a gig on television is to attack other republicans..... he is the classic example of the slimy politician. He thinks by doing this he can get a show like joe scarborough........

------------

------------

Of course ABNORMALS would support anyone but Trump...BTW...CHINA BLINKED....TRUMP WINS!

------------

------------

Of course ABNORMALS would support anyone but Trump...BTW...CHINA BLINKED....TRUMP WINS!

We just want to see Joe put into words why Americans shouldn't support Donald Trump.

Then after Trump beats him, Democrats will re confirm all the bad shit Trump has said and done but their complaints will be different. His environmental policies, guns, abortion, his trickle down policies helping to further widen the gap,

Trump's tariffs cost each consumer $1000 a year. I told you Trump policies would eat up the tax breaks you got you idiots. This doesn't even include the cuts to your social security.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

------------

1748988.gif

------------

Joe couldn't win his own district for a second term. I think Joe fell on his head about six months ago.
giphy.gif

Funny how the joe walshs get confused for one another

Now we have a repub debate instead of a pep rally

Rah Rah Rah trumps are man if he can do no one can

There will be no debate with Weld and Walsh. They will struggle to get a single digit in the polls, and those will be Democrats lying about their choices..

are u saying no debate period or the debate won't matter

well I do not expect them to win but choice is a good thing

Walsh is just another right wing idiot. He would be just as bad as trump but without all the stupid tweets. His chance of:102: upsetting the orange man are very low. But he will be out there telling the truth about the orange man in the Whitehouse. Hey anything helps.
He had a shady past, but he's said a lot of true things about Trump. Not sure what he would do as policy, but I guess we'll find out in the debates.

I don't think he would be as bad as Trump for many reasons. I don't think he'd fall in love with Kim Jong Un or have any reason to put children in cages, for example.

Funny how the joe walshs get confused for one another

Now we have a repub debate instead of a pep rally

Rah Rah Rah trumps are man if he can do no one can

There will be no debate with Weld and Walsh. They will struggle to get a single digit in the polls, and those will be Democrats lying about their choices..

are u saying no debate period or the debate won't matter

well I do not expect them to win but choice is a good thing
debate why?

------------

Exactly....... he is likely loosing his listeners and his ratings are likely in the tank....and he knows that the best way for a republican to get a gig on television is to attack other republicans..... he is the classic example of the slimy politician. He thinks by doing this he can get a show like joe scarborough........
he was a guest there frequently.

From the viewpoint of the entire Democrat Clown Conference (all 7 of 'em), Hillary Clinton would be a good Republican opponent for President Trump. They're gonna be mighty glum when the fix kicks in and she kicks them out.....

Let Trump take some damage from his party before he has to face the Dems

Let Trump take some damage from his party before he has to face the Dems

Mr. Walsh has no money and no volunteers, a "zero" rating in the polls.

What kind of "damage" do you think he could inflict?

Who would give to Mr. Walsh? Who would volunteer?

Once he answers that, he doesn't have any answers as to how he plans to vanquish the Democrats in November 2020 or what policies he would enact.

Sounds like a single barnacle trying to sink an aircraft carrier.

Exactly....... he is likely loosing his listeners and his ratings are likely in the tank....and he knows that the best way for a republican to get a gig on television is to attack other republicans..... he is the classic example of the slimy politician. He thinks by doing this he can get a show like joe scarborough.......

Aren't you a WIND listener?

Again, Joe Walsh complaining about Trump is like Igor complaining about the Monster.

Forum List

Back