ROTFLMFAO~Joe Walsh announces Trump primary challenge: 'I'm in'

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

The only thing this clown brings is comic relief when we tire of laughing at the demodummies.

------------

Joe couldn't win his own district for a second term. I think Joe fell on his head about six months ago.
giphy.gif

Walsh rode into Congress on the TEA party wave, then IMMEDIATELY betrayed his constituents and sold out to the Romney Fredocons. Since he flat out LIED to his constituents, they primaried him out.

He's not a piece of shit because he's doing this, he's doing this because he's a piece of shit.

Walsh is just another right wing idiot. He would be just as bad as trump but without all the stupid tweets. His chance of:102: upsetting the orange man are very low. But he will be out there telling the truth about the orange man in the Whitehouse. Hey anything helps.
He had a shady past, but he's said a lot of true things about Trump. Not sure what he would do as policy, but I guess we'll find out in the debates.

I don't think he would be as bad as Trump for many reasons. I don't think he'd fall in love with Kim Jong Un or have any reason to put children in cages, for example.

Didn't he jump in with you Communists and lie about "Russian Collusion?" Remember the way you filthy fucks flat out lied to America for two years, running the witch hunt with the guy with third stage Alzheimer's in charge, so you could smear the president and never need to worry about facts?

I think Walsh was right there with you lying scum...

------------

Joe couldn't win his own district for a second term. I think Joe fell on his head about six months ago.
giphy.gif

Walsh rode into Congress on the TEA party wave, then IMMEDIATELY betrayed his constituents and sold out to the Romney Fredocons. Since he flat out LIED to his constituents, they primaried him out.

He's not a piece of shit because he's doing this, he's doing this because he's a piece of shit.

I don't understand how his status as a piece of shit qualifies him for the Presidency, however.

We've had Presidents who have been pieces of shit before, but they also had other features.

------------

giphy.gif

I don't understand how his status as a piece of shit qualifies him for the Presidency, however.

We've had Presidents who have been pieces of shit before, but they also had other features.

He's just hoping that being a piece of shit will qualify him to be a CNN host.

Worked for Andy McCabe.

Let Trump take some damage from his party before he has to face the Dems

This is just another psuedo event cooked up by the leftist press, the Republicans have nothing to do with it.

Walsh's campaign is pathetic. His whole "platform" is that he doesn't like President Trump, and we need "someone else". He doesn't like the President using twitter.

No reason is offered to choose Mr. Walsh over Sleepy Joe or Spartacus or Pocahontas, or any of the other 2 dozen.

Joe Walsh 2020

------------

giphy.gif

He's just hoping that being a piece of shit will qualify him to be a CNN host.

Worked for Andy McCabe.

I hope he gets the job, he certainly has shown he has the right stuff to work for either CNN or MSNBC

Funny how the joe walshs get confused for one another

Now we have a repub debate instead of a pep rally

Rah Rah Rah trumps are man if he can do no one can

There will be no debate with Weld and Walsh. They will struggle to get a single digit in the polls, and those will be Democrats lying about their choices..

are u saying no debate period or the debate won't matter

well I do not expect them to win but choice is a good thing

There will be no debate. It would be a waste of time and money with which the Republicans can use to destroy Democrats.

Wow, you are getting ALL the facts wrong.

Joe Walsh was not primaried out. He ran in the General Election against Tammy Duckworth. And, no, he didn't sell out to the Romney "Fredocons", whatever that is. He continued to be a loyal stooge of the Koch Brothers and spewed the craziest right wing crazy.

What did happen was that when they did redistricting in 2011, the 8th Congressional District was made more Democratic, to make the 6th Congressional District easier for a Republican to win. Republicans in Springfield decided Walsh was an embarrassment, and he lost to Duckworth 55-45%. Then he didn't even have the class to concede right away.

Again, Walsh complaining about Trump is like Igor complaining about the Monster.

Walsh is just another right wing idiot. He would be just as bad as trump but without all the stupid tweets. His chance of:102: upsetting the orange man are very low. But he will be out there telling the truth about the orange man in the Whitehouse. Hey anything helps.
He had a shady past, but he's said a lot of true things about Trump. Not sure what he would do as policy, but I guess we'll find out in the debates.

I don't think he would be as bad as Trump for many reasons. I don't think he'd fall in love with Kim Jong Un or have any reason to put children in cages, for example.

Didn't he jump in with you Communists and lie about "Russian Collusion?" Remember the way you filthy fucks flat out lied to America for two years, running the witch hunt with the guy with third stage Alzheimer's in charge, so you could smear the president and never need to worry about facts?

What do you mean "you communists"?

Your #1 butt licking target Putin has praised the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact publicly.
Putin's Use of Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to Glorify Stalin - Dark Times Ahead? - Communal News

What do you mean "you communists"?

Your #1 butt licking target Putin has praised the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact publicly.
Putin's Use of Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to Glorify Stalin - Dark Times Ahead? - Communal News
you sure enjoy referring to putin.

------------

I support joe. Trump is embarrassing and spends way too much
Way too much? Jesus Chree-rist!!!
Please point out anything that Trump has spent.
NOTHING HE SPENDS GETS SPENT WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED APPROVAL OF CONGRESS. NOTHING!!!

------------

NOTHING HE SPENDS GETS SPENT WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED APPROVAL OF CONGRESS. NOTHING!!!
Yea and congress was all Republican his first 2 years. He spent a fortune.

In raw terms, Trump added the second-most debt of any recent president. According to the Treasury data, the US added $2.07 trillion — $2,065,536,336,472.90 to be exact — in new debt between Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, and February 11, when the country pushed past $22 trillion. (The US added another $2.8 billion through February 15, the latest daily figures available.)

That is less than the $3.46 trillion added between Obama's inauguration in January 2009 and February 11, 2011, but it is more than the $676 billion added under Bush and the $617 billion added under Clinton in their first 752 days as president.

But Obama had to spend to get us out of a recession. Trump has no excuse. And don't forget Trump's broken campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

BUDGET CHIEF: Trump's promise to eliminate America's $20 trillion problem was 'hyperbole'

------------

Yea and congress was all Republican his first 2 years. He spent a fortune.

In raw terms, Trump added the second-most debt of any recent president. According to the Treasury data, the US added $2.07 trillion — $2,065,536,336,472.90 to be exact — in new debt between Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, and February 11, when the country pushed past $22 trillion. (The US added another $2.8 billion through February 15, the latest daily figures available.)

That is less than the $3.46 trillion added between Obama's inauguration in January 2009 and February 11, 2011, but it is more than the $676 billion added under Bush and the $617 billion added under Clinton in their first 752 days as president.

But Obama had to spend to get us out of a recession. Trump has no excuse. And don't forget Trump's broken campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

BUDGET CHIEF: Trump's promise to eliminate America's $20 trillion problem was 'hyperbole'
Again.....nothing gets spent by THIS PRESIDENT without the expressed approval of congress.
And nothing gets approved by congress without Democrats filibustering it if they don't like what it's being spent on. You really need to crack a civics book or read up on congressional powers in the constitution.

Obama spent whatever he wanted because nobody was trying to impeach him. Nobody stopped him when he sent billions to Iran or overseas banks without congressional approval. But that was because nobody was accusing him of Russian Collusion. Much of what Obama did was illegal or unethical.....but every time he was caught doing something...he always had some schmuck claiming that some other president did it first.

Last edited:
Joe Walsh (R) claims he's running for president now.:huh1:

Some unknown POS RINO says he wants to primary Trump.
I already posted a response to one of his tweets. It was so pathetically stupid I thought it was a joke at first.

519c35ee6897e2fe72d5ad976cf07361

7e7Xxl9P_normal.jpg

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
· Aug 24
"I’m going to retweet this every single day: If Barack Obama had “hereby ordered” private companies to do anything, every Republican & Conservative in America would have completely lost their shit."
Mudwhistle said......:

Excuse me......but Obama DID order private companies to run their companies the way he wanted. You can't tell me you don't remember Chevrolet and Chrysler now? And...Obamacare literally was Obama telling doctors how to run their practices along with being a massive tax increase.

This degenerate is so dangerously stupid and so obviously working for the Democrats I figure he'll flame-out in a matter of days.

Republican Joe Walsh announces he will primary Trump in 2020

You forgot to mention all the regulations the maobama regime put in place to tell businesses how they could operate. Oh and let's not forget the mandated centralized electronic medical records form the "stimulus package". All patient privacy died with that one.

Obama spent whatever he wanted because nobody was trying to impeach him. Nobody stopped him when he sent billions to Iran or overseas banks without congressional approval. But that was because nobody was accusing him of Russian Collusion. Much of what Obama did was illegal or unethical.....but every time he was caught doing something...he always had some schmuck claiming that some other president did it first.

Only in your bizarre world is making peace with Iran a bad thing.

Only in your bizarre world is making peace with Iran a bad thing.

Making peace with Iran would be a good thing, but that isn't what Obama achieved at all. Iran didn't even quit their "death to America" chants, and did nothing to denounce evil or nuclear weapons. They retained their leadership in the Axis of Evil.

All Obama achieved was making a huge payout to Iran- as a concession to his Iranian born advisor Val Jarrett, and getting nothing in return.

Forum List

Back