Rotten Rudy: Nothing wrong with taking information from Russians

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....
Aren’t democrats allowing an invasion of a foreigners in to America destroying our towns?? But you are worried about Russia? Lol what
Russia is now our friend because they helped Trump. We get it, Trumptard!

So getting info on your political opponent from foreigners is bad yet the so called Trump dossier was put together by a British citizen using his Russian contacts. It would seem how bad this is depends greatly on who is getting the information.

trump used the dissemination of the stolen emails to get elected. His campaign benefited from stolen emails. Then he appointed an AG who decided that he didn't commit Obstruction of Justice when the evidence says otherwise. Barr no longer has credibility...

How come you shitheads don't throw hissy fits when CNN or NYT releases stolen (leaked) information?

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....
Aren’t democrats allowing an invasion of a foreigners in to America destroying our towns?? But you are worried about Russia? Lol what
Russia is now our friend because they helped Trump. We get it, Trumptard!
They did ?? How?

So getting info on your political opponent from foreigners is bad yet the so called Trump dossier was put together by a British citizen using his Russian contacts. It would seem how bad this is depends greatly on who is getting the information.

trump used the dissemination of the stolen emails to get elected. His campaign benefited from stolen emails. Then he appointed an AG who decided that he didn't commit Obstruction of Justice when the evidence says otherwise. Barr no longer has credibility...
More bullshit. Give it up, Trump won, you idiots lost.

The evidence doesn't say otherwise, moron. As long as you aren't the one who stole the emails, it's perfectly legal to use them. However, paying Russians for dirt on your opponent is illegal.

For someone who won Trump sure does have his panties all twisted over it! Trumps asshole is puckered so tight it's a wonder he can even breathe.

For someone who won Trump sure does have his panties all twisted over it! Trumps asshole is puckered so tight it's a wonder he can even breathe.
I guess you won't mind when Hillary is investigated again then.

For someone who won

You people insist he did not. I know it is tough to admit but your arguments amount to shit and shoved in it.

I know when I am accused of something I did not do, like Trump I would vigorously defend myself. Maybe you would not. Apparently, you are one more emasculated idiot that is going to have trouble sleeping for the next 6 years.

Wikileaks released the information and not the GOP, so no one accepted stolen emails except Wikileaks.

Also the emails were not fake or altered, so you should be more upset with the DNC for their actions but alas you will scream the GOP sucks...

Jim,

Trump nor his team accepted anything and it was Wikileaks that released the stolen emails.

So as you spin this about Trump, you should ask why Julian Assange was hell bent on sinking Hillary and the DNC?

For someone who won

You people insist he did not. I know it is tough to admit but your arguments amount to shit and shoved in it.

I know when I am accused of something I did not do, like Trump I would vigorously defend myself. Maybe you would not. Apparently, you are one more emasculated idiot that is going to have trouble sleeping for the next 6 years.
Clipper believes that Republicans are required to meekly comply with efforts to destroy them.

For someone who won

Clipper believes that Republicans are required to meekly comply with efforts to destroy them.
Not really. But it would be nice to hear Trump just once in a while tell the truth about something. Ever stop to think that maybe Trump's constant lying is why people don't trust him? Would you trust anyone who constantly lied to you if it wasent Donald Trump doing it?

For someone who won

Not really. But it would be nice to hear Trump just once in a while tell the truth about something. Ever stop to think that maybe Trump's constant lying is why people don't trust him? Would you trust anyone who constantly lied to you if it wasent Donald Trump doing it?
It would be nice to hear you tell the truth about something. Instead, you lie constantly. You're a sleazy lying scumbag.

For someone who won

Not really. But it would be nice to hear Trump just once in a while tell the truth about something.

Donald is just trying to get you Democrats to LIKE HIM! After all, your two favorite people in the world, Hillary and Obumma, that is ALL they ever did but lie!

Nice of you to show a picture of the Liar in Chief calling someone fake....Mueller had to write a lot of pages to document all his lies and the times he asked others to lie for him....

Then there is Lying Sarah.....the "slip of the tongue" Christian.....Did Daddy Huck tell her that she is going to Hell for lying> But she will probably get a promotion in this Sewer of a Regime!

JIM, you are stuck on 'stupid'.

Jr had a meeting, facilitated by Obama, in which no information exchanged hands... And you wet yourself screaming 'that's a crime'...because you are stupid and have no clue what you're TALKI g about.

Meanwhile you defend Hillary colluding with and paying Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for their help, taking millions of dollars from them, committing thousands of counts of crimes - to include ESPIONAGE - and being too much of a damn loser to win a rigged election.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

I gave this a "winner" although it shouldn't deserve it. It "should" be so obvious as to not be worth mentioning. "Should" be.

Forum List

Back