Royal Flush by Lindell

I don't think there's a person on the planet that doesn't know our last presidential election was a FARCE, that the democrats CHEATED, with help from other corrupt actors from all around the world. But when we hear the idiots from AZ say... "we're not doing this audit to reverse the election results"... well then, why the fuck ARE you doing an audit? What's the point? All the proof in the world is worthless unless there's people with enough GUTS to DO something about it.
Pushing The Big Lie again.
4o5ksk.jpg

"China is trying to enslave the American people".

You want to laugh, but this is the type of source from which the Trumpsters get their dangerous paranoia.

It's a shame people make a living do this to others.
You know who else gets rich off of dangerous paranoia? Televangelists. They now help run the country. Gawd help us.

well then, why the fuck ARE you doing an audit?
To please the idiots who still believe the election was stolen.
That's just about EVERYONE. The only few people left still attempting to pump this asinine story there was no cheating, like you, are the idiots. We know you're all just pathetic liars. You know the election was stolen, but you're all good little demtrash troopers so you spew the propaganda line it was perfect. Well, you few left trying to keep that crap alive are just pathetic little brain dead hacks.

You want to laugh, but this is the type of source from which the Trumpsters get their dangerous paranoia.

You know who else gets rich off of dangerous paranoia? Televangelists. They now help run the country. Gawd help us.
We know you hate Capitalism, Commie.

I don't think there's a person on the planet that doesn't know our last presidential election was a FARCE, that the democrats CHEATED, with help from other corrupt actors from all around the world. But when we hear the idiots from AZ say... "we're not doing this audit to reverse the election results"... well then, why the fuck ARE you doing an audit? What's the point? All the proof in the world is worthless unless there's people with enough GUTS to DO something about it.

When it becomes PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, and it already is, that Biden absolutely was CHEATED into the white house, there is no way in HELL he should be allowed to stay. That's like someone robbing a bank, then catching them and proving they robbed the bank, but then allowing them to KEEP THE MONEY. I mean... that's just moronic beyond comprehension.

Biden won. Fair and square. The only reason this farce continues is fundraising and keep the rubes on boiler alert to get as close to 2022 as they can.
The fact that people are saying this in AZ should be proof positive to you that it's a sham. But just think. They'll be a lot of light wallets. :)

Only crony capitalism. But you likely don't understand the difference because you're an idiot.

Only crony capitalism. But you likely don't understand the difference because you're an idiot.
Why don't you look up fraud, and see what that means.

Why don't you look up fraud, and see what that means.
I already know what it means.

That's just about EVERYONE. The only few people left still attempting to pump this asinine story there was no cheating, like you, are the idiots. We know you're all just pathetic liars. You know the election was stolen, but you're all good little demtrash troopers so you spew the propaganda line it was perfect. Well, you few left trying to keep that crap alive are just pathetic little brain dead hacks.
I know there was cheating. A couple of Trump supporters illegally voted on their family’s names.

The election was not stolen. I know the people who believe that are just sad people who can’t accept the truth because it’s just… too… hard.

I know there was cheating. A couple of Trump supporters illegally voted on their family’s names.

The election was not stolen. I know the people who believe that are just sad people who can’t accept the truth because it’s just… too… hard.
What did Chauvins prosecuter say......"Beleive what you saw."

Pushing The Big Lie again.
pushing the denial button, again

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The capitalist in the US already have us enslaved..People who charge way too much for pillows and pillow cases.
Hey, Mac. Do you agree with Moonboy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back