R's are better than D's

Yeah, Breitfart sure is a legitimate source, LMAO!@@ :lmao: :lmao:

i think in this case hes saying the proof is in the results, Jersey seems to be much stronger since Christies been in place, mroe confidence and employment isnt where it should be more people are working, i myself am under employed, but id rather do that than sit home and complain or sit home waiting for that supposed job i feel im entitled too.

Unemployment Rate Dropped In Every State That Elected A Republican Gov. In 2010
by Tony Lee8 Jul 2012, 6:24 AM PDT

No elaboration needed....................except to say that the blue state model is failing.

Unemployment overall came down whether the states had Republican or Democratic governors, with the exception of New York. There doesn't seem to be that large of a gap regardless of the governing party.

Yeah, Breitfart sure is a legitimate source, LMAO!@@ :lmao: :lmao:

i think in this case hes saying the proof is in the results, Jersey seems to be much stronger since Christies been in place, mroe confidence and employment isnt where it should be more people are working, i myself am under employed, but id rather do that than sit home and complain or sit home waiting for that supposed job i feel im entitled too.

:trolls:

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states

Voters in 17 states elected new Republican governors in November 2010. This new breed of fiscally-conservative, tea party-supported Republican governors took office in January 2011. Here is how those states have fared since then, in terms of their unemployment rates:

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states - Orlando Political Buzz | Examiner.com

They should all thank Obama.

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states

Voters in 17 states elected new Republican governors in November 2010. This new breed of fiscally-conservative, tea party-supported Republican governors took office in January 2011. Here is how those states have fared since then, in terms of their unemployment rates:

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states - Orlando Political Buzz | Examiner.com

They should all thank Obama.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvxiG56M-eU]O' Hail the Messiah Lord Obama - YouTube[/ame]

by Tony Lee8 Jul 2012, 6:24 AM PDT

No elaboration needed....................except to say that the blue state model is failing.

Unemployment overall came down whether the states had Republican or Democratic governors, with the exception of New York. There doesn't seem to be that large of a gap regardless of the governing party.
Oh REALLY? ... 'Disappointing' jobs report comes in below expectations -- again - San Jose Mercury News

Last edited:
Last edited:
Your local bar doesn't mind you using their computer?

I'm pretty such the T_Teabagee is logging in from his home at the loony bin.

I see the two SOCK PUPPETS are in contact. :badgrin:

drunk-guy.gif

Where has he asked any of them to "shut up about it"?

Romney Campaign Said to Ask Scott to Downplay Job Gains - Bloomberg

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign asked Florida Governor Rick Scott to tone down his statements heralding improvements in the state’s economy because they clash with the presumptive Republican nominee’s message that the nation is suffering under President Barack Obama, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Scott, a Republican, was asked to say that the state’s jobless rate could improve faster under a Romney presidency, according to the people, who asked not to be named.

What’s unfolding in Florida highlights a dilemma for the Romney campaign: how to allow Republican governors to take credit for economic improvements in their states while faulting Obama’s stewardship of the national economy. Republican governors in Ohio, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin also have highlighted improving economies.

OK, like I'm going to believe 'unnamed sources'...LOL!!

Forum List

Back