Rubio declares candidacy....nobody cares

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Reports Marco Rubio jumps into 2016 presidential race

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, a telegenic rising star with appeal to conservative and establishment Republicans, told donors in a conference call today that he will run for president, according to multiple news reports.
Rubio told his supporters he feels "uniquely qualified" to be president and criticized Hillary Clinton as "a leader from yesterday," the Associated Press reported. CNN and NBC News cite unnamed sources who have divulged Rubio's plans.
The senator is set to hold a rally this evening at Miami's Freedom Tower.
The 43-year-old senator elected in 2010 is now the third Republican in the race, joining Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. All three were elected with Tea Party support.

Gotta wonder why all these guys are running. They all know they don't have a chance. Used to be, the party would get behind 2-3 candidates and choose the one they believed had the best chance of winning.

OTOH, the more the merrier. Rubio is a joke and like Cruz, he's just adding to his base for future moves. But I would like to see several running on both sides. Its the great American way.

The candidates will be Bush and Clinton. The country prospered under another Clinton and damn near went broke under previous Bushes. No contest.

Grab a bottle of water, Marco you look parched. They're free for now.

Wait until debate season. Forget the primaries. Let's peel the onion and see what sort of Republican we're dealing with here.

That's the sickness that pervades the criminal organization known as the democrat party....

You're no different in principle than the communist party - - You get together behind closed doors, nominate a candidate of YOUR liking and put him on the throne.

Republicans like the American tradition of letting THE PEOPLE decide who THEY want as their Candidate.

The Republican Party is the Party of The People.

dimocrap scum is the party of the criminal

I doubt Rubio will win the nomination but at least the right is offering up some choices and not depending on some old, wrinkled, fat ass hag who has never accomplished a damn thing on her own as an only choice

Wait until debate season. Forget the primaries. Let's peel the onion and see what sort of Republican we're dealing with here.

Rubio will never be a serious candidate until he fixes his drinking problem

rubio1-1428694924.gif

And Hillary doesn't have a drinking problem? Are you really that stupid?

Gotta wonder why all these guys are running. They all know they don't have a chance. Used to be, the party would get behind 2-3 candidates and choose the one they believed had the best chance of winning.

OTOH, the more the merrier. Rubio is a joke and like Cruz, he's just adding to his base for future moves. But I would like to see several running on both sides. Its the great American way.

The candidates will be Bush and Clinton. The country prospered under another Clinton and damn near went broke under previous Bushes. No contest.

The only joke here is you - if you are too stupid to understand what is going on here. That evil bitch is planning on raising 2.5 BILLION dollars. The republican field will be so diluted that they will not keep up with her fat-ass.

8 more years of royalty in the White House and the end of America as we know it. You wouldn't know the "Great American Way" if it jumped off the floor and bit you on the ass. We are done as a country.

No, she doesn't

LOL Yeah she does Moonbeam, a bad one. It's common knowledge, she's also a bisexual, going to try and refute that also?

Cheer up Sparky, I'm bumping your precious thread so you don't have to every 15 mins or so in your quest to be noticed.

Yeah, I see it LOL

Rubio is not constitutionally eligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. His parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born. He is not a natural born citizen.

That's the sickness that pervades the criminal organization known as the democrat party....

You're no different in principle than the communist party - - You get together behind closed doors, nominate a candidate of YOUR liking and put him on the throne.

Republicans like the American tradition of letting THE PEOPLE decide who THEY want as their Candidate.

Yeah, these people:

#1 Bill Gates $78.8 B $81 B 59 Medina, WA Microsoft
#2 Warren Buffett $70.6 B $67 B 84 Omaha, NE Berkshire Hathaway
#3 Larry Ellison $53.6 B $50 B 70 Woodside, CA Oracle
#4 Charles Koch $42.4 B $42 B 79 Wichita, KS diversified
#4 David Koch $42.4 B $42 B 74 New York, NY diversified
#6 Christy Walton $40 B $38 B 60 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
#7 Jim Walton $38.6 B $36 B 67 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#8 Alice Walton $37.4 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
#9 S. Robson Walton $37 B $34.8 B 71 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#10 Mark Zuckerberg $36.8 B $34 B 30 Palo Alto, CA Facebook

The only joke here is you - if you are too stupid to understand what is going on here. That evil bitch is planning on raising 2.5 BILLION dollars. The republican field will be so diluted that they will not keep up with her fat-ass.

8 more years of royalty in the White House and the end of America as we know it. You wouldn't know the "Great American Way" if it jumped off the floor and bit you on the ass. We are done as a country.
Good. Its time to clean house and cleanse America. Its more than likely why I will once again vote 3rd party. :D

No, she doesn't

LOL Yeah she does Moonbeam, a bad one. It's common knowledge, she's also a bisexual, going to try and refute that also?

Cheer up Sparky, I'm bumping your precious thread so you don't have to every 15 mins or so in your quest to be noticed.

Yeah, I see it LOL

Why don't you prove both of your statements? Your drive-by bullshit doesn't count. We'll be waiting.

No, she doesn't

Yeah, I see it LOL

No, she doesn't

dimocrap scum is the party of the criminal

I bet you think that was really clever. But you're a damned fool, and your failure to comprehend his point highlights that you're a low class piece of trash. It has nothing to do with not letting the people decide. It has everything to do with our government becoming a circus freak show.

It used to be that Presidential elections were like this...

Now, they're more like this:

Last edited:
How odd that he'd do this at Miami's Freedom Tower. That tower is all about fleeing from Castro but Rubio's family fled from Batista and I imagine were closet supporters of Fidel.

Wait, conservatives on here have been saying for years that the media selected McCain and Romney as their candidate. Are you telling me they've been wrong and it was actually Republicans?

Forum List

Back