Rubio

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now some may have noticed I drop Cruz from my siggy and are asking "Why FIRES?" Well Cruz came out in support of TPP and I do NOT support a bill that destroys jobs. So I have switched to Rubio and I found a little Democrat ANTI-Rubio poster the democrats were running around the net with and after reading it i agreed with it.

So let's look shall we?
20150413_rubio_facts_01.png

1, NOT raising the minimum wage.......When Boeing workers got a raise in Seattle EVERYBODY'S rent went up and besides you are ONLY changing the number NOT fixing the problem.

2, No protections keeping immigrant families together......First off the proper word is ILLEGAL not immigrant. The American tax payer is NOT accountable to keep together ANY ILLEGAL dealings or groups.

3, Trying to repeal Obamacare.....Drop the first two words and just DO the second two. I'm great with that.

4, Denying climate change science....... The word science is a lie and the word HOAX is the truth. No greater scam has ever been used to steal your money your liberty and your choice.

So while democrats are using this as a slam I support those things.

Last edited:
Rubio is still on my list. (I begin by giving all candidates benefit of the doubt. Then I eliminate them one by one.)

Hillary lost out with me years ago. There may be a Democrat that comes into the picture that I might vote for....but I doubt it.

Now some may have noticed I drop Cruz from my siggy and are asking "Why FIRES?" Well Cruz came out in support of TPP and I do NOT support a bill that destroys jobs. So I have switched to Rubio and I found a little Democrat ANTI-Rubio poster the democrats were running around the net with and after reading it i agreed with it.

So let's look shall we?

1, NOT raising the minimum wage.......When Boeing workers got a raise in Seattle EVERYBODY'S rent went up and besides you are ONLY changing the number NOT fixing the problem.

2, No protections keeping immigrant families together......First off the proper word is ILLEGAL not immigrant. The American tax payer is NOT accountable to keep together ANY ILLEGAL dealings or groups.

3, Trying to repeal Obamacare.....Drop the first two words and just DO the second two. I'm great with that.

4, Denying climate change science....... The word science is a lie and the word HOAX is the truth. No greater scam has ever been used to steal your money your liberty and your choice.

The Democrats are happy to have a debate with Rubio on these topics. They should change "trying to" to "will" on #3. Looks like a home run ad for the Dems.

So let's look shall we?

The Democrats are happy to have a debate with Rubio on these topics. They should change "trying to" to "will" on #3. Looks like a home run ad for the Dems.
Reported April 19, 2015:

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare, was launched five years ago but more Americans today say they are unhappy with the law than those who claim to be happy with it, a recent Gallup poll confirmed.

The survey also showed that in the half-decade the law has been in place, support for it has never surpassed 48 percent, and in November 2014, only 37 percent of Americans said they approved of Obamacare.

• Banned

So let's look shall we?

The ILLEGAL issue will kill Hillary in the south. ILLEGALS cannot vote and Hispanics are READY for a Hispanic president.

Climate change will kill her in the north where the rust belt wants jobs not excuses.

Keystone will kill from the Border of Canada to the gulf where they WANT jobs not BS.

The democrat run cities are burning to the ground. The democrat run states are going broke. You going to turn people out to vote in democrat areas when democrats are killing democrats? Not going to happen.

• Banned
Rubio is still on my list. (I begin by giving all candidates benefit of the doubt. Then I eliminate them one by one.)

Hillary lost out with me years ago. There may be a Democrat that comes into the picture that I might vote for....but I doubt it.
Cruz lost me with TPP so I know what you mean.

So let's look shall we?

Reported April 19, 2015:

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare, was launched five years ago but more Americans today say they are unhappy with the law than those who claim to be happy with it, a recent Gallup poll confirmed.

The survey also showed that in the half-decade the law has been in place, support for it has never surpassed 48 percent, and in November 2014, only 37 percent of Americans said they approved of Obamacare.
Here's the part you left out:

"The latest update, based on interviewing conducted April 1-4, shows that Americans have returned to the more positive evaluation of a year and a half ago -- albeit one that remains net negative. The shift in attitudes over the past four months may reflect the public's awareness of data showing that the percentage of Americans who are uninsured has dropped substantially since the ACA-mandated open enrollment periods for obtaining insurance began to take effect."

I'm confused...

When you guys say that Obama won because he promised people a bunch of free shit....wasn't this the "free shit" you guys were talking about?

And the polling is supposedly this poor for a freebie? Sounds like it's either not free or you guys made that up.

I'm confused...

When you guys say that Obama won because he promised people a bunch of free shit....wasn't this the "free shit" you guys were talking about?

And the polling is supposedly this poor for a freebie? Sounds like it's either not free or you guys made that up.
Nothing by government is FREE. Government is NOT a living rich uncle. If the person living next door to you got it free then YOU paid for it.

I'm confused...

Nothing by government is FREE. Government is NOT a living rich uncle. If the person living next door to you got it free then YOU paid for it.

No kidding.
I wonder where all of this "free stuff" Obama promised is.
Apparently, the ACA wasn't part of that package; otherwise it would be polling better.

Rubio is at best a VP choice, he's not ready to be POTUS.
Agree. He's politically immature. But I do like his tax reform plan.
He just seems that way.
He was a city councilman back when Mel Martinez was Mayor of Miami
8yrs in Florida legislature....the last two years as speaker of the house
Took over Mel's seat in the Senate

He's more of a "career politician" than he lets on

So let's look shall we?

Reported April 19, 2015:

"The latest update, based on interviewing conducted April 1-4, shows that Americans have returned to the more positive evaluation of a year and a half ago -- albeit one that remains net negative. The shift in attitudes over the past four months may reflect the public's awareness of data showing that the percentage of Americans who are uninsured has dropped substantially since the ACA-mandated open enrollment periods for obtaining insurance began to take effect."
As you, apparently, skimmed past the "net negative" part

So let's look shall we?

People are realizing that Obamacare is a horrible joke. Even with subsidies people can not afford the copay.

Rubio is Latino and Hillary is scared shitless of him taking away her so called "dreamers". I hate that fake word so much.

So let's look shall we?

Reported April 19, 2015:

That will change. The more time passes, the more popular ObamaCare will become. A majority will want it "fixed" but not repealed.

You'll see.

When I think of Rubio, I think of this song.
(BTW, he's on my shirt list, for president or VP)

So let's look shall we?

People are realizing that Obamacare is a horrible joke. Even with subsidies people can not afford the copay.

Rubio is Latino and Hillary is scared shitless of him taking away her so called "dreamers". I hate that fake word so much.

I think Hillary is more afraid of him taking away working class educated whites than the Latino vote. If I was her, I would be. The Latino vote is going nowhere.

So let's look shall we?

Reported April 19, 2015:

That will change. The more time passes, the more popular ObamaCare will become. A majority will want it "fixed" but not repealed.

You'll see.

If you take the gun away from their heads, forcing people to sign up, how many will want it?

Forum List

Back