Rubioite pigs pressuring Andrea Tantaros to quit Fox

Female Fox News Host Is Being PRESSURED To Quit Her Job Because She Supports TRUMP

they are indeed pigs and it seems only one opinion is allowed on Fox. She has alot of courage to be the lone voice for Trump on Fox.
Correct. And, she should be busy filling out a new resume'. They kept Megan Kelly on for disagreeing with draft-dodger Cheney's boy Carl Rove when they lost the last Presidential election. But she was hugely popular and they knew she would go rogue...so they kept their enemy close. But Andrea Tantaros is relatively an unknown..

If I was her, I'd be cleaning out my desk in anticipation of the inevitable if she keeps on. Look for her to "suddenly change her mind" or to be gone..

She's an Infotainer.......dime a dozen......there is sure to be another anxious to spout whatever blatherskite the FOX audience wants to hear.......and with longer legs to boot...

I like Andrea...she is cute......and smart.....and a hard core conservative....what's not to like....

I like Andrea...she is cute......and smart.....and a hard core conservative....what's not to like....

Where do you draw the line between "hard core conservative" and "rabid"?
What's wrong with rabid? It's an issue by issue discussion and opinion. Being very strongly opinionated on one of those issues may make one rabid on that issue. Fine. Which one is bugging you that makes such a conservative nuts?

Hard core is someone who simply believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence and the Separation of powers defined by those documents......being conservative is not something that lends itself to being "Rabid" that is left to the emotional beliefs of the left........

Female Fox News Host Is Being PRESSURED To Quit Her Job Because She Supports TRUMP

they are indeed pigs and it seems only one opinion is allowed on Fox. She has alot of courage to be the lone voice for Trump on Fox.

This whole political / media world is a malaise of mostly bad intentions. Especially on the left, but also on the right. Especially among secular materialistic heads, but also among some Christians. The whole "establishment" in D.C., one would be hard pressed to find even one honest and courageous voice.

I have so little good to say about anyone. However independent minds like hers (in this case) or Michelle Malkin I have much more respect for than the egomaniacs who dominate Fox. Even the National Review has fallen from grace, IMO. Who even wants to be president under these horrific times and circumstances?

What's wrong with rabid? It's an issue by issue discussion and opinion. Being very strongly opinionated on one of those issues may make one rabid on that issue. Fine. Which one is bugging you that makes such a conservative nuts?

It's less "discussion" than a thinly veiled analog for WWE....

I mean, Dana Perino plays "the adult"........Dana Perino? That woman has launched a thousand blonde jokes.......

Hard core is someone who simply believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence and the Separation of powers defined by those documents......being conservative is not something that lends itself to being "Rabid" that is left to the emotional beliefs of the left........

Since very few of us were present at the drafting of these documents, it comes down to a matter of interpretation......

"Rabid" could be defined as a conviction that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are uniquely (I might suggest, even remotely) qualified to do so....

I mean, Dana Perino plays "the adult"........Dana Perino? That woman has launched a thousand blonde jokes.......

Comparing her to what?

You trying to imply Hillary Clinton is more honorable or smarter or honest or better as a leader than Dana? WHY ???? She is a phony and a disgrace.

And Obama is worse than a real jackass. So when someone starts laughing at Trump or others and they think higher about our current president, I consider them to be the idiot in the room.

Comparing her to what?

You trying to imply Hillary Clinton is more honorable or smarter or honest or better as a leader than Dana? WHY ???? She is a phony and a disgrace.

And Obama is worse than a real jackass. So when someone starts laughing at Trump or others and they think higher about our current president, I consider them to be the idiot in the room.

You wouldn't be another one of them 2 Time Scrub Voters, would you?

Yeah... Wouldn't you love to see THAT ass jiggling around as she bobs up and down on your rod reverse-cowboy style!

I need a smoke.

Comparing her to what?

You wouldn't be another one of them 2 Time Scrub Voters, would you?
Is that tantamount to saying you voted for obama twice? :O

I voted for bush once, in all other elections I can recall I voted a 3rd party out of protest. And I was always against the iraq invasion. FYI

Forum List

Back