Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

[Q

As far as I heard Trump increased the taxes. He made only the money for the superrich cheapest.

Then you heard wrong. Been listening to the fake news on CNN?

I'm paying $2K less in income taxes this year because of the lower tax brackets. If anybody isn't getting reduced taxes then they are either very rich, very poor not paying nay income taxes or very stupid in fingering out their taxes.

19% reduction in annual taxes for my folks. My chicky-poo estimates we're going to save at least 15% but I haven't had her crunch the numbers yet for real.

These idiot Moon Bats have been told it was an increase in taxes by fake news and the Democrat Party liars and they are too stupid to question it.

And what do they do with this 4 billions?

Help pay your energy costs to your Russian business partners ... :thup:

This "argument" shows only how stupid are Trump and his supporters. The price for oil and it products is by the way increasing since Trump is president of the USA. Same in the USA? Has he money in oil? Russia is by the way the biggest exporter of natural gas and the second biggest exporter of oil worldwide. Are you sure the USA sells not oil from Russia too?

Last edited:
This "argument" shows only how stupid are Trump and his supporters. The price for oil and it products is by the way increasing since Trump is president of the USA. Same in the USA? Has he money in oil? Russia is by the way the biggest exporter of natural gas and the second biggest exporter of oil worldwide. Are you sure the USA sells not oil from Russia too?

I said the 4 billion spent helped Germans pay their energy costs to their Russian business partners ... Which is a fact.
I wasn't arguing anything ... And I didn't need you to cry some more about that fact ... :thup:

Most Americans (at least working Americans with a 401k plan) have money invested in oil and natural gas.
I receive monthly royalties from two gas wells that are within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from my land ...
Because I was smart enough to gamble not taking the money up front to lease my mineral rights.

Norway is the third largest exporter of natural gas worldwide.
America imposed sanctions against your Russian business partners in oil and natural gas.

Last edited:

I said the 4 billion spent helped Germans pay their energy costs to their Russian business partners

You don' give money to Germany for your army and don't try to force us now to calculate the real costs of the US-army for Germany. But if you are convinced from the nonsense which you are thinking then take your soldiers, leave Europe and never come back again.

Most Americans (at least working Americans with a 401k plan) have money invested in oil and natural gas.
I receive monthly royalties from two gas wells that are within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from my land …

Your problem .

Because I was smart enough to gamble not taking the money up front to lease my mineral rights.

America imposed sanctions against your Russian business partners in oil and natural gas.

I don't "discuss" with idiots about idiocies any longer. Try to do a canon boat politics with whomever you like to do in the world, but don't do not try to force us to send your soldiers home scalped only because the super-idiot, who is your president, needs enemies for the unification of the idiots who elect him for the new American union under his personal toilet paper.

Last edited:

I said the 4 billion spent helped Germans pay their energy costs to their Russian business partners

You don' give money to Germany for your army and don't try to force us now to calculate the real costs of the US-army for Germany. But if you are convinced from the nonsense which you are thinking then take your soldiers, leave Europe and never come back again.

I receive monthly royalties from two gas wells that are within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from my land …

Your problem .

I don't "discuss" with idiots about idiocies any longer. Try to do a canon boat politics with whomever you like to do in the world, but don't do not try to force us to send your soldiers home scalped only because the super-idiot, who is your president, needs enemies for the unification of the idiots who elect him for the new American union under his personal toilet paper.

don't speak the language but he's too pale to be Tarzan, no sun.

Your problem .

don't speak the language but he's too pale to be Tarzan, no sun.

Anyway he did not take the job "ruler of the jungle". Still Trumps job.

Your problem .

Not a problem. I have no problem leaving Germany and all the other places in the world with our military.

We've been there since WWII. and to the fall of the Berlin Wall.

We we're isolationist at WWII and can do it again.

We pay the Lions share of NATO. We maintain the Sea lanes around the world.

TAG YOUR IT.

We are going home. Bye bye

Your problem .

Not a problem. I have no problem leaving Germany …

Good, because I will not leave Germany. Better you go.

Very rude.

nqehyd.jpg

Not.

... We maintain the Sea lanes around the world. …

Perhaps someone will write in some decades the last sentence of the last chapter about the US-history: "Und so endete die Geschichte dieses seltsamen quirligen Volkes. Aus Piratenjägern waren Piraten geworden - und so töteten sie sich selbst."

Last edited:

Very rude.

nqehyd.jpg

Not.

The behavior of your president in England was a disaster. The only thing they were able to agree was Germans are evil. By the way: I like to know exactly what had happened in context with the Novichok-attacks in England. As far as I know our secret service found about 20 years ago in Russia this unbelievable deadly weapon. I hope no one in England is producing it.

Last edited:

Your problem .

Perhaps idremind you how we got there to begin with. Do you need that. And who stood the wall until Reagan.

I have no problem if you guys want us to go isolationist again

Perhaps someone will write in some decades the last sentence of the last chapter about the US-history: "Und so endete die Geschichte dieses seltsamen quirligen Volkes. Aus Piratenjägern waren Piraten geworden - und so töteten sie sich selbst."
Who. Germany lol

Whoever tries will regret it.

Who. Germany lol

The problem is "Germany" - better perhaps to say "the holy empire" - is the mother-culture of England and the grandfather-culture of the USA. It's not nice to see the own children dying.

Who. Germany lol

The problem is "Germany" - better perhaps to say "the holy empire" - is the mother-culture of England and the grandfather-culture of the USA. It's not nice to see the own children dying.
We have an internal fued with leftist idiots.

Same as the rebellion going on in Europe against it.

Your problem .

Perhaps idremind you how we got there to begin with. Do you need that. And who stood the wall until Reagan. [7uqOTE]

You never were "isolationists" since you wan the war against Algeria more than 200 years ago. Since this time you are doing a so called "canon boat politics". With canon boats you forced for example Japan not to be isolationists any longer. And to be honest: I don't have the feeling the USA has the quality of a monk, who takes a vow of silence in an old monastery. You just simple do not take the responsibility for your own deeds - that's why you deny the climate change for example.

The family of your president for example is rich because of the work of whores. In this way started their riches. Did you ever hear he made something for whores - for example for old whores who are not able to do their "job" any longer - so they will be able to live in dignity and peace? Why did you vote for this man? Because you'll make him much more rich and then he will show his great heart and gives you something else than a kick up in the ass?

Last edited:

Your problem .

Perhaps idremind you how we got there to begin with. Do you need that. And who stood the wall until Reagan. [7uqOTE]

You never were "isolationists" since you wan the war against Algeria more than 200 years ago. Since this time you are doing a so called "canon boat politics". With canon boats you forced for example Japan not to be isolationists any longer. And to be honest: I don't have the feeling the USA has the quality of a monk, who takes a vow of silence in an old monastery. You just simple do not take the responsibility for your own deeds - that's why you deny the climate change for example.

The family of your president for example is rich because of the work of whores. In this way started their riches. Did you ever hear he made something for whores - for example for old whores who are not able to do their "job" any longer - so they will be able to live in dignity and peace? Why did you vote for this man? Because you'll make him much more rich and then he will show his great heart and gives you something else than a kick up in the ass?

Gun boat diplomacy.

Take the Paris accords and shove them.

Forum List

Back