Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

Nobody cares about the rude welcome.:bye1: Most definitely the President doesn't give a crap!

And you gave to laugh....just watched the press conference. Its Trumps stage....everybody else is an observer. He just takes over like, "Yeah...but fuck you! We're doing it my way and you'll love it!!". I laugh my ballls off.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::hhello:

And now , its off to see 'queenie' and i hope that the ' muzzie brits' that are protesting in - london istan - are large in number ,

They need aircraft, and high tech wepons to strenghten Nato
Bought from the US, perchance?
----------------------------------------------- I was hearing last night that 'german' military is pretty depleted and very weak . And sure , if TRUMP wants the 'germans' to have the very best military equipment then he will have them buy American military equipment CNM .
How about they pay for their protection, which has been done by the US since WWII. Not to mention how we paid to rebuild them after beating them.:drillsergeant:

Nobody cares about the rude welcome.:bye1: Most definitely the President doesn't give a crap!

And you gave to laugh....just watched the press conference. Its Trumps stage....everybody else is an observer. He just takes over like, "Yeah...but fuck you! We're doing it my way and you'll love it!!". I laugh my ballls off.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::hhello:
-------------------------------------------------- yeah , that was pretty much my observation also Skooks .

Finally, Trump got a bigger crowd than Obama.

4E2BB11500000578-0-image-a-29_1531423532510.jpg

69bbdc04-78fc-4c7a-aca9-f9b631cef358_750x422.jpg

sec_21280714.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
They need aircraft, and high tech wepons to strenghten Nato
Bought from the US, perchance?
----------------------------------------------- I was hearing last night that 'german' military is pretty depleted and very weak . And sure , if TRUMP wants the 'germans' to have the very best military equipment then he will have them buy American military equipment CNM .
How about they pay for their protection, which has been done by the US since WWII. Not to mention how we paid to rebuild them after beating them.:drillsergeant:
---------------------------------------------- time for the TRUMP to guard the American 'piggy bank' that the 'euro types' are always Robbing .

After Trump said terrible things about immigrants, he said his mother was born in Scotland.

After Trump said terrible things about immigrants, he said his mother was born in Scotland.
------------------------------------ Scots are good Western people and are not third world types DeanRD .

-------------------------------------------------- yeah , that was pretty much my observation also Skooks .

Wasn't that awesome??!! Reminds one of those great Hendrix lyrics, "Move over, and let Donald take over!"

Americans love that shit! Like....nobody wants to see France win the Cup. Americans hate that uppity I'm better than you shit from Europeans..... so the eye pokes from Trump get lots of applause!!!:springbed:

Finally, Trump got a bigger crowd than Obama.

4E2BB11500000578-0-image-a-29_1531423532510.jpg

69bbdc04-78fc-4c7a-aca9-f9b631cef358_750x422.jpg

sec_21280714.jpg

---------------------------------------- and tell me that these photos aren't just a buncha widdle kids thinking that they have won some Great Big Victory . It's all just so laughable what these ' muzzy-brits' think is Victory . .

And what are the consequences? For me personally it's for example totally unimportant whether the USA takes their soldiers home or lets them be here. I don't live in fear of Russians - and if I would live in fear of Russians then it could perhaps be better to send the US-army home.

Dont be an idiot.

Sorry - this is hereditary. When they named our species "homo sapiens sapiens" they made the typical mistake of idiots: lack of self-awareness.

No one thinks we will have to fight the Russian Bear in Europe.

Russia will not survive if they attack Germany - and they know this. But this means nothing in case of the Russians. Someone could tell them in Germany they found a sea full of vodka and the next day they are here.

It is all about keeping the soldiers there to spend the incomes there. Much of Europe's economy depends on the US military presence, duh.

What a nonsense. For our economy in general the US-soldiers here in Germany are totally unimportant - perhaps even counterproductive.

Last edited:
What a nonsense. For our economy in general the US-soldiers here in Germany are totally unimportant - perhaps even counterproductive.

This was your funniest line yet.

US troops spend about $4 BILLION annually in Europe, numbnuts

… Trump showed real leadership. ...

Example?

Examples

Tax cuts,

As far as I heard Trump increased the taxes. He made only the money for the superrich cheapest.

regulation reductions,

"Reduction" or "destruction" - that is the question. From my point of view Donald Trump destroys the Western World including the USA.

securing the border,

You had a closed border with fencerows between Mexico and the USA. Now you plan to build a wall. When will you install death strips?

growing the economy,

Do you have personally more buying power now? Has your family and your friends more buying power? If so - has this to do with Trump?

perusing peace initiatives with the NORKS,

¿What? …

making NATO share,

Second rate theatre of a dilettante.

fixing trade imbalance,

Still on the way to produce a world depression. The funny thing: If another president before him had made the same nonsense it would had worked and we had a world depression meanwhile. But Trump is not taken serious.

strengthening the military,

Because your military power was so unbelievable weak before Trump came? Do you know what was the reason for the death of Prussia? Prussia was once an army which had a country. That's very deadly - not only for others.

just to name a few.

Real leadership. Much more of a leader than that worthless lazy affirmative action dumbass that the Moon Bats elected.

Good grief.

Last edited:
[Q

As far as I heard Trump increased the taxes. He made only the money for the superrich cheapest.

Then you heard wrong. Been listening to the fake news on CNN?

I'm paying $2K less in income taxes this year because of the lower tax brackets. If anybody isn't getting reduced taxes then they are either very rich, very poor not paying nay income taxes or very stupid in fingering out their taxes.

[Q

Then you heard wrong. Been listening to the fake news on CNN?

I'm paying $2K less in income taxes this year because of the lower tax brackets. If anybody isn't getting reduced taxes then they are either very rich, very poor not paying nay income taxes or very stupid in fingering out their taxes.

19% reduction in annual taxes for my folks. My chicky-poo estimates we're going to save at least 15% but I haven't had her crunch the numbers yet for real.

Forum List

Back