Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Giuliani said that Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who also publicly denied the president dictated the statement) had simply gotten facts wrong about Trump’s involvement.

“You think maybe somebody could’ve made a mistake?” Giuliani told Cuomo after being asked about the duo’s mistruths. “Why is it always that somebody... you think that Jay Sekulow lied? Maybe he just got it wrong, like I got a few things wrong at the beginning of the investigation.”

“That’s a lot of mistakes,” Cuomo fired back.

Sanders dodged questions about the statement on Monday after the Times’ story and referred journalists’ questions to Trump’s outside legal team.

The CNN host later played a mashup of clips showing Sekulow and Sanders denying the dictation several times last year.

“Somebody is lying,” Cuomo said. “It’s not the kind of information that you would get wrong, that you wouldn’t be privy to, that would change. Assuming that the president would’ve told them the truth about what was happening, somebody is lying about this, Rudy, and I don’t understand why.”

Seems like a whole lotta lying going on, doesn't it?

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Giuliani said that Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who also publicly denied the president dictated the statement) had simply gotten facts wrong about Trump’s involvement.

“You think maybe somebody could’ve made a mistake?” Giuliani told Cuomo after being asked about the duo’s mistruths. “Why is it always that somebody... you think that Jay Sekulow lied? Maybe he just got it wrong, like I got a few things wrong at the beginning of the investigation.”

Sanders dodged questions about the statement on Monday after the Times’ story and referred journalists’ questions to Trump’s outside legal team.

The CNN host later played a mashup of clips showing Sekulow and Sanders denying the dictation several times last year.

“Somebody is lying,” Cuomo said. “It’s not the kind of information that you would get wrong, that you wouldn’t be privy to, that would change. Assuming that the president would’ve told them the truth about what was happening, somebody is lying about this, Rudy, and I don’t understand why.”
Laughed out loud when I read this headline early in the am. Giuliani is a water carrying stooge with cracking buckets and doesn't even know it.

Yep....the media lies alot.

In which part of this is it the media lying?

Trump Team: Donald Trump had nothing to do with statement from Trump Jr

then...

Trump Team: Trump weighed in like any father would.

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.

Yes, the media made Donald lie :lol:

Fuck the media.
They don't deserve straight answers.
They’re not lying to just the media; they’re lying to investigators and the American people.
And as we all know, there's a certain segment of the American people that don't mind being lied to.

Amazing how easily libs can tell when someone is lying, excapt when it's one of them. The media has been caught lying so many times, those who claim they don't see it are part of the scam.

Got that lint out of your butthole yet, JED?
Got anything to say that’s on topic, dick-breath?

Yes, the media made Donald lie :lol:

Fuck the media.
Fuck the media.
Got a woody for the media because they contradict your partisan perceptions and substitutions of facts of the partisan propaganda you swallow?

Life's a bitch, then ya die in your tiny universe!

Laughed out loud when I read this headline early in the am. Giuliani is a water carrying stooge with cracking buckets and doesn't even know it.

I think this more like the relationship:

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?

Well the Trump team gave us the term “alternative facts “.

His followers don’t care . They just keep declaring that there’s nothing to see here.

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

Forum List

Back