Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to believe that conservatives believe the "We love America and you don't" tactic actually works.

They continually repeat it behind closed doors antd think nobody will record it

You missed the point, we're like you, glad it was recorded.

-Geaux

rudy-guiliani-in-drag.jpg

Drag Queen Julieannie is a disgusting piece of shit.

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
The way you supported Bush?
No no... When the left did it, it was patriotic .

Well fuck you too. I'm not the one pushing crazy theories about the president not loving the country, you idiot. That is the same stupid crap West says isn't it?

I see you didn't READ why Rudy said it, which I agree with 100%, but it's hard for you, old man, to read when you have Barry's balls in your mouth.... YOU are a TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Yes, dumbass, I read it, even though I usually don't put much stock in what drag queens say. If you agree with him 100%, that means you are as crazy as West too. Everybody knows the Democrats weren't the ones to proudly proclaim that they were teabaggers, and your attempt to push that silly accusation on others is pathetic. Exactly what is always expected from crazy right wingers.

Wow, I didn't know I hit a home run with that one....Good to know TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Nice try, but it still wont erase everyone's memory of your party proudly claiming that name. It's yours. Embrace it.

Well, there are 2 meaning to many words in the English language, I'm a Tea Bagger referring to the original Patriots on the Tea Party in Boston, and you are the subversive definition of Tea Bagger, you SUCK Obuma balls, as he drops them into your mouth.... Glad I could help you, TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

You're just a fuckin idiot who called himself a teabagger until someone told you what it really means.

I see you didn't READ why Rudy said it, which I agree with 100%, but it's hard for you, old man, to read when you have Barry's balls in your mouth.... YOU are a TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Yes, dumbass, I read it, even though I usually don't put much stock in what drag queens say. If you agree with him 100%, that means you are as crazy as West too. Everybody knows the Democrats weren't the ones to proudly proclaim that they were teabaggers, and your attempt to push that silly accusation on others is pathetic. Exactly what is always expected from crazy right wingers.

teabag.gif

Nice try, but it still wont erase everyone's memory of your party proudly claiming that name. It's yours. Embrace it.

Well, there are 2 meaning to many words in the English language, I'm a Tea Bagger referring to the original Patriots on the Tea Party in Boston, and you are the subversive definition of Tea Bagger, you SUCK Obuma balls, as he drops them into your mouth.... Glad I could help you, TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

You're just a fuckin idiot who called himself a teabagger until someone told you what it really means.

Oh my, are you upset, I bitch slapped you, but I didn't think it was that hard...Not like Glenn did! But I got that smile that's on his face!

48316d1283551659-sean-connery-how-slap-bitch-specifically-what-merits-slap-bitch-101.jpg

teabag.gif

teabag.gif

Oh my, are you upset, I bitch slapped you, but I didn't think it was that hard...Not like Glenn did! But I got that smile that's on his face!

48316d1283551659-sean-connery-how-slap-bitch-specifically-what-merits-slap-bitch-101.jpg

Not sure what you think might have been a slap of any kind, but you are known for imagining things that just aren't true. I guess you have to do that when you become a useless troll. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have much to live for.

teabag.gif

teabag.gif

Not sure what you think might have been a slap of any kind, but you are known for imagining things that just aren't true. I guess you have to do that when you become a useless troll. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have much to live for.

Bullshit, you are part of my entertainment for tonight, so please keep posting, your verbal masturbation is a good example of how you 2 digit IQ'd leftists think!

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.

The LULZ in this are so fuckin' funny! Oh the irony...

Sad to see Rudy G sink so low

He used to be a respected American

When exactly was Giuliani put in charge of deciding who does or doesn't 'love' America.

One doesn't need to be put in charge of anything in order to express an opinion.
Do we call it a freedom of speech? Thus we can blame anybody at every sin we want... It is our tradition to speak about somebody not about ourselves. Obama will never accept his lie or mistake.

When exactly was Giuliani put in charge of deciding who does or doesn't 'love' America.

One doesn't need to be put in charge of anything in order to express an opinion.
Do we call it a freedom of speech? Thus we can blame anybody at every sin we want... It is our tradition to speak about somebody not about ourselves. Obama will never accept his lie or mistake.

why would a President want to fundamentally (very strong word and action) transform (another strong word and action) a country he loves? He surrounds himself with America haters and you libs think he loves America?:anj_stfu::321::bsflag:

Sad to see Rudy G sink so low

He used to be a respected American

No its not. Its refreshing to see.

Reminds me of the fine congressman who called Obama a liar.

Rudy said what many, many, Americans believe. Its up to Obama to change that perception.... And he refuses to do so....

-Geaux

Forum List

Back