Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember these words from Obama's book.. "Dreams from My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Why should we believe anything Obama says because he told us all he resorts to tricks and tactics to hide that he is an angry black man"?

And when any "American" calls our troops "civilian killers" again... is another trick/tactic or does he really feel that way?

Finally Obama approved this blurb where he told the blurb writers he was born in Kenya.
ObamainKenya.png

Finally Obama approved this blurb where he told the blurb writers he was born in Kenya.

the person who wrote that blurb admitted she made a mistake in her research and Obama never approved anything.

But, please, please, please keep trying to pretend that "birtherism" is a thing.

People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Why should we believe anything Obama says because he told us all he resorts to tricks and tactics to hide that he is an angry black man"?

And when any "American" calls our troops "civilian killers" again... is another trick/tactic or does he really feel that way?

View attachment 36975

lol, so why does he have a legitimate Hawaii birth certificate?

I am pretty sure that at least 100 "Legal Americans" agree with Rudy. and at least 50 Million don't care, so long as they can have their free food, free cable,phone, access to Vegas Call Girls, oh, and free college!

the person who wrote that blurb admitted she made a mistake in her research and Obama never approved anything.

But, please, please, please keep trying to pretend that "birtherism" is a thing.

She didn't admit it! She said someone else wrote it. And you said a mouthful though when you said "Obama never approved anything"!
THAT's the f...king point! He takes NO responsibility for what the executive actions he takes and then blames everyone else!
He even has the people HE hired blame idiots like you i.e. Gruber's "Stupidity of American voters" for Everything Obama does! Stupidity!
Why if he is the "smartest" President did HE NOT at least approve the blurb? Because he like you is a lazy shiftless idiot!

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider
Rudy nailed it...but it was obvious from the gitgo.

View attachment 36975

lol, so why does he have a legitimate Hawaii birth certificate?

Because he paid for it. More importantly you are totally ignoring Obama's OWN words regarding his tricks/tactics to hide he is an angry black man!
His words... not mine!

View attachment 36975

I know

A mistake in a PR blurb has more credibility than the State Of Hawaii verifying where he was born

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
It's not hate, it's revelation for those of you that are brain dead.

I was just reading this. you can make up you own mind on it:

snip:
Dinesh Was Right – Obama Forming Global Caliphate
The question is, when he leaves office, is Obama looking to become sultan of his new empire?

Why do you think the Obama administration went after filmmaker Dinesh D’souza with federal charges, eventually convicting him of a campaign finance felony? D’Souza served eight months in a community confinement center, received five years probation, and paid a $30,000 fine, all for giving some money to a friend to donate to a candidate. Somehow, I think there are plenty of people federal prosecutors have not gone after so aggressively for a similar offense.

The reason the federal government went after D’Souza so forcefully was that Dinesh, in his first movie 2016: Obama’s America, hit the nail right on the head regarding our Dear Leader’s agenda. Obama could not let this continue. He had to attempt to silence Dinesh and buy more time to complete his goal—the creation of a global Islamic caliphate.

The evidence is just too overwhelming. There is no other conclusion any intelligent, thinking man can come to.

The New York Post reports today that Obama could not even acknowledge the concept of “Muslim Terrorists” at the extremist convention the administration threw together to act like they were doing something against the Islamic Jihadist threat.

WASHINGTON — They’re burning and beheading victims in the name of Islam, but President Obama delivered a major speech Wednesday on combating violent extremism — while refusing to use the words “Muslim terrorists.”

Obama has not shown any leadership in Europe against Russian designs in Ukraine, or any other international conflict, because it’s just not important to him. It doesn’t fit with his long-term goals, so he just pays it lip service. He has to keep his eye on the ball.

all of it here
Read more at Dinesh Was Right - Obama Forming Global Caliphate

Miriam Goderich, the then-assistant who wrote Obama's bio for the 1991 pamphlet, stated, that the error was clerical on her part and not a part of some grand scheme orhcestrated to massage Obama's past.

Obama s Literary Agency Error A Clarification and Rebuttal Jason Pinter

"Error on her part"??? So assume she didn't read it. Then who typed it in? Assume she typed it in. Why Kenya?
So then if something that was as important as this blurb sent to other publishers why would any company let such a potent error stand?

Miriam Goderich, the then-assistant who wrote Obama's bio for the 1991 pamphlet, stated, that the error was clerical on her part and not a part of some grand scheme orhcestrated to massage Obama's past.

Obama s Literary Agency Error A Clarification and Rebuttal Jason Pinter

"Error on her part"??? So assume she didn't read it. Then who typed it in? Assume she typed it in. Why Kenya?
So then if something that was as important as this blurb sent to other publishers why would any company let such a potent error stand?

no kidding, she's in literary and she didn't read it AND she claims it was some MISTAKE.

laughable how many people bought it too

-Geaux
-------------

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
The way you supported Bush?

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

Yes, he did. unpatriotic is the same thing:

-Geaux
-------------

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

THANK YOU!

Wow GWB charged by Obama as "unpatriotic"... listen today to how many MSM people jump all over Giuliani for calling Obama "unpatriotic"!

-Geaux
-------------

Lol, let see what excuse the nutters come up with for Obama.

-Geaux
-------------

THANK YOU!

Wow GWB charged by Obama as "unpatriotic"... listen today to how many MSM people jump all over Giuliani for calling Obama "unpatriotic"!

Bush took major, overt actions not in the best interests of the United States.

Forum List

Back