Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just reading this. you can make up you own mind on it:

snip:
Dinesh Was Right – Obama Forming Global Caliphate
The question is, when he leaves office, is Obama looking to become sultan of his new empire?

Why do you think the Obama administration went after filmmaker Dinesh D’souza with federal charges, eventually convicting him of a campaign finance felony? D’Souza served eight months in a community confinement center, received five years probation, and paid a $30,000 fine, all for giving some money to a friend to donate to a candidate. Somehow, I think there are plenty of people federal prosecutors have not gone after so aggressively for a similar offense.

The reason the federal government went after D’Souza so forcefully was that Dinesh, in his first movie 2016: Obama’s America, hit the nail right on the head regarding our Dear Leader’s agenda. Obama could not let this continue. He had to attempt to silence Dinesh and buy more time to complete his goal—the creation of a global Islamic caliphate.

The evidence is just too overwhelming. There is no other conclusion any intelligent, thinking man can come to.

The New York Post reports today that Obama could not even acknowledge the concept of “Muslim Terrorists” at the extremist convention the administration threw together to act like they were doing something against the Islamic Jihadist threat.

WASHINGTON — They’re burning and beheading victims in the name of Islam, but President Obama delivered a major speech Wednesday on combating violent extremism — while refusing to use the words “Muslim terrorists.”

Obama has not shown any leadership in Europe against Russian designs in Ukraine, or any other international conflict, because it’s just not important to him. It doesn’t fit with his long-term goals, so he just pays it lip service. He has to keep his eye on the ball.

all of it here
Read more at Dinesh Was Right - Obama Forming Global Caliphate
buy more time to complete his goal—the creation of a global Islamic caliphate.

Damn...you guys are the gift that keeps on giving

Just what the GOP primaries need. A litmus test on whether Obama loves America like each candidate does.

I think the good Rudy Giullani has hit the nail on the head. Obama is a dirt bag.
Why so? I don't like his economic policies, and his for policy has been inconsistent, but he seems to me to be a decent person.

Obama is the biggest liar I have ever seen hold the office of President. If you can find anything good about him, you're "easy".
LOL. Lying is in the job description. Whatever, doggy.

Notice the seven.....yes SEVEN flags and the flag pin on his lapel

Obama.jpg

No better proof that Obama loves America

Notice the seven.....yes SEVEN flags and the flag pin on his lapel

Obama.jpg

No better proof that Obama loves America

it's not even about love, and it's not even about racism. And, no offense, but it's not even about stupid. Obama gave a pretty eloquent comment upon his love of America, and it was tied to his multi-ethnicity, his exposure to multi-culturalism, his wife's ethnicity including slave and slaveholders, and that being passed to his daughters .....

It's not the homogenous middle class or even rise up from a first generation Eyetalian immigrant with bonecrusher thug mob enforcer dad like Rudy had.

THANK YOU!

Wow GWB charged by Obama as "unpatriotic"... listen today to how many MSM people jump all over Giuliani for calling Obama "unpatriotic"!

Bush took major, overt actions not in the best interests of the United States.
Obama took a successful Iraq, and turned it into a cesspool.

And for those who insist America is responsible for what Iraq is today, look no further than what Obama did by pulling the troops when the mission wasn't completed. Iraq was more stable and began having free elections, something Saddam never allowed for.

Now it looks like we may have to send troops back there. They shouldn't have left in the first place.

Keep the Big Lie going.
Did obama not successfully end the Iraq war? Or did he lie again?

Iraq is not our responsibility and never was.

I agree with Rudy. I really think Obama is a marxist that wants to harm America. His supporters are people who either agree with him or are too stupid to see him for who he is.

Well, Obama's not running again, but there's one sure way for the gop to lose their 6th out of 7 potus elections, and that's make it about religion or culture.

Bush took major, overt actions not in the best interests of the United States.

And for those who insist America is responsible for what Iraq is today, look no further than what Obama did by pulling the troops when the mission wasn't completed. Iraq was more stable and began having free elections, something Saddam never allowed for.

Now it looks like we may have to send troops back there. They shouldn't have left in the first place.

Keep the Big Lie going.

Avoiding the question? Did Obama successfully end the war or was he lying again?

Keep the Big Lie going.

Avoiding the question? Did Obama successfully end the war or was he lying again?

Yes he successfully ended the war.

Forum List

Back