Rudy has enough dirt......

The difference between the increase in productivity and wages is capital investment in technology that produced the increase in productivity.
Which might make sense, in an alternate reality where there were no technological innovations between 1948 and 1973. But, here on planet Earth, your talking point is nonsense.
It is clear what happened, the workers and working families in and all across america have been legislatively transferred back into sharecropping only to be blamed by the aristocracy for understanding what has happened to them.

The difference between the increase in productivity and wages is capital investment in technology that produced the increase in productivity.
Which might make sense, in an alternate reality where there were no technological innovations between 1948 and 1973. But, here on planet Earth, your talking point is nonsense.
If you were in contact with planet Earth, you would realize the digital revolution started in the 1970's and that was the cause of the sharp increase in productivity.

It is clear what happened, the workers and working families in and all across america have been legislatively transferred back into sharecropping only to be blamed by the aristocracy for understanding what has happened to them.
Well of course. It's the worst kept secret on Earth.

Redistribution will always be a failure
Well, except for when progressive tax helped produce the strongest economy ever to exist on earth... But hey, other than actual history or reality, you're spot on!
I don’t want what other people have, I want to earn my own shit… Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Go ahead, change the subject, you mental midget. I don't expect anything better from you.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson
.... who steals land, then cleanses it of the inhabitants already present, and then brings in slaves from another land to do his labor for him and so he'll have someone to rape.

It is the very stuff of the King they ostensibly overthrew.

Well, except for when progressive tax helped produce the strongest economy ever to exist on earth... But hey, other than actual history or reality, you're spot on!
I don’t want what other people have, I want to earn my own shit… Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Go ahead, change the subject, you mental midget. I don't expect anything better from you.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson
Neat! When I need an embroidered pillow, I will look you up.
Lol
It’s funny progresses blame their station in life on other people… Taking from someone else will never make anybody successful.

Like I said, generally people deserve their station in life… And you want to complain about it tough fucking shit. LOL

Thomas Jefferson
.... who steals land, then cleanses it of the inhabitants already present, and then brings in slaves from another land to do his labor for him and so he'll have someone to rape.

It is the very stuff of the King they ostensibly overthrew.
The Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism

If you were in contact with planet Earth, you would realize the digital revolution started in the 1970's and that was the cause of the sharp increase in productivity.
Ah, I see. So, the innovations of mass production, of mechanization, of commercial flight, of communication, and of better healthcare just didn't do anything to increase production of labor faster than wages. Then, the digital revolution came along, and finally something increased the production of labor faster than wages.

It makes sense, if you don't think about it. I suppose a lobotomy and a few hours on zero-hedge might help me understand.

Ah, I see. So, the innovations of mass production, of mechanization, of commercial flight, of communication, and of better healthcare just didn't do anything to increase production of labor faster than wages. Then, the digital revolution came along, and finally something increased the production of labor faster than wages.

It makes sense, if you don't think about it. I suppose a lobotomy and a few hours on zero-hedge might help me understand.
It's not likely anything could make you understand.

I understand your overwrought fantasy just fine, thanks. I just destroyed it.

Redistribution by the federal government… Now that sounds like the ultimate fuck up. Lol

lol Anyone who doesn't understand the incredible impact the digital revolution had on our economy is not capable of understanding anything.

Democracy = mob rule... fuck that
Exactly, that's why the founders never wanted a representative government, and why concentrated wealth doesn't want it now.
Generally people get/have what they deserve... Contentment generally leads to success

Right. Those not born to privilege are where they deserve to be. Those of wealth and privilege who are able to game the system and control it will be self-infused with delusions of grandeur, righteousness and hubris. Fweedumb, wiberty, equawity, all entitled men are cweated equal. Blah blah blah, you're spot on.
Redistribution will always be a failure, because humans are involved... lol
Worked here:

EPI_productivity_compensation.png
Why would you care about hourly compensation? It's not tied to welfare, is it?

lol Anyone who doesn't understand the incredible impact the digital revolution had on our economy is not capable of understanding anything.
Spot on again, professor! As anyone can see, the production curve stayed steady from 1948 until present, while wages took a turn for the worse about 1973. And if everyone would just stop reading books and learning things and looking at fancy "data" and "graphs", they would understand that this is because of the digital revolution, and has nothing whatsoever to do with declining unions, lagging minimum wage, or lack of economic policies designed to entice full employment.

We are truly blessed to have such a great economic mind among us.

Why are you sitting jere? Zero-hedge.com needs you!

Right. Because Trump is a moron. You're starting to get it, I think.
And you can’t even beat a moron in an election. :laughing0301:
Right, because I only have one vote. What a stupid post... thank you for always making me look smart...
Hilarious a moron keeps beating you.
Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.

Obama and the Democrats lost far more in 2010. Do the math.

Actually in popular vote the Democratic vote swing was 1.8% higher, that is major... That pushes a lot more seats in play...

Forum List

Back