Rudy has enough dirt......

on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.
72303274_10214834404189325_8651616859310784512_n.jpg

I didn't read your whole post, but I didn't have to.

Democracy = mob rule... fuck that
How frustrating it must be for you to live in a Democratic republic, then.
How frustrating for you that you can’t beat a moron
How frustrating that we have so many morons in this country. Frustrating for the whole world, actually. Yes, you are a global embarrassment. Look...you're finally somebody!
Tsk tsk. Only 5 more years to go.
Nah, it doesn't end there at all, watch.
Any day now!

on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.
AE1D97EA-4C4E-40F8-8F02-07993A9B1217.png

Hilarious a moron keeps beating you.
Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy... lol
Actually, it's a democratic republic. 'F' for civics, for you.
Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.

John Adams

How frustrating that we have so many morons in this country. Frustrating for the whole world, actually. Yes, you are a global embarrassment. Look...you're finally somebody!
Nah, it doesn't end there at all, watch.
Any day now!
The dysfunctional pathology of the american political and economic system allowed for the symptom and will continue long after he has left office.

Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.
Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.

John Adams
Like I've said, your founders were murderous genocidal sons of feudalism that merely wanted to preside over their own version of feudalism.

View attachment 284515
Don't forget this jewel!
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

I'll survive. And you will still be a moron,after trump is gone.

Exactly, that's why the founders never wanted a representative government, and why concentrated wealth doesn't want it now.
Generally people get/have what they deserve... Contentment generally leads to success

Right. Those not born to privilege are where they deserve to be. Those of wealth and privilege who are able to game the system and control it will be self-infused with delusions of grandeur, righteousness and hubris. Fweedumb, wiberty, equawity, all entitled men are cweated equal. Blah blah blah, you're spot on.
Redistribution will always be a failure, because humans are involved... lol

Exactly, that's why the founders never wanted a representative government, and why concentrated wealth doesn't want it now.
Generally people get/have what they deserve... Contentment generally leads to success

Right. Those not born to privilege are where they deserve to be. Those of wealth and privilege who are able to game the system and control it will be self-infused with delusions of grandeur, righteousness and hubris. Fweedumb, wiberty, equawity, all entitled men are cweated equal. Blah blah blah, you're spot on.
Worked here:

EPI_productivity_compensation.png

John Adams
Like I've said, your founders were murderous genocidal sons of feudalism that merely wanted to preside over their own version of feudalism.
Lol
Na, not really
People are generally at the station of life they deserve, the vast majority of mistakes and fuck ups are self-inflicted

Worked here:

Lol
For a very short time and did until it ran out of other peoples money... You sound like a fucking child

Worked here:

The difference between the increase in productivity and wages is capital investment in technology that produced the increase in productivity.

The difference between the increase in productivity and wages is capital investment in technology that produced the increase in productivity.
Which might make sense, in an alternate reality where there were no technological innovations between 1948 and 1973. But, here on planet Earth, your talking point is nonsense.

Worked here:

Lol
For a very short time and did until it ran out of other peoples money... You sound like a fucking child
No that trend is still going on for working families in america. [Insert Jr Highish emoji here]

Redistribution will always be a failure
Well, except for when progressive tax helped produce the strongest economy ever to exist on earth... But hey, other than actual history or reality, you're spot on!
I don’t want what other people have, I want to earn my own shit… Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Go ahead, change the subject, you mental midget. I don't expect anything better from you.

Well, except for when progressive tax helped produce the strongest economy ever to exist on earth... But hey, other than actual history or reality, you're spot on!
I don’t want what other people have, I want to earn my own shit… Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Go ahead, change the subject, you mental midget. I don't expect anything better from you.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson
Neat! When I need an embroidered pillow, I will look you up.

Forum List

Back