Rudy is going to have sell his NY apartment

Roodles?

Miss nap time at kindergarten today?

Going by your posts I didn't think you were old enough to know about that.
His posts read like a homo typed them out...only an effeminate bug chaser would call another man something like "Roodles".
My guess is Jimmy's farts sound like a wino's cough.

His posts read like a homo typed them out...only an effeminate bug chaser would call another man something like "Roodles".
My guess is Jimmy's farts sound like a wino's cough.
^^ thinking about homo stuff again

Very telling

Yeah, what a sad freakin' story. I don't know what happened to him, but enter the orange orbit at your own peril.
The gravity of the Orange orbit certainly sucked you in and is holding you tight as if you were in the Gravitron ride.

By all means, the most dangerous domestic threat that I have seen in my lifetime has my full attention. The orange cult certainly is that.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
iu

Last edited:
the left may be sorry when the man that took down the NYC mob gets on the stand and defends himself ! America's Mayor is no idiot ..
Of course he's an idiot. Otherwise he wouldn't be in that situation

The hatred does run wide and deep. Just seeing the glee they express when anyone even connected to TRUMP! in any way meets with any kind of setback, no matter how minor, is instructive. It's really sad to see.
We've already established any male Liberal who shows his hate for Donald Trump, is actually obsessed with him and is a form of sexual attraction. The more the Liberal talks about Trump, the more we know he is going to touch himself tonight.

This is simply more evidence that liberals have no interest in 'justice' or the law. They simply want petty vengeance for some precieved slight to satiate their emotionally stunted egos. Sad.

Forum List

Back