Rudy is going to have sell his NY apartment

You see what happens to a trump cult member when he believes in the career criminal? Get smart and leave the cult before he ruins your life
Only one cult jimboliar...show us your membership card in your brownshirt. And you should leave the cult you are right.

This is pure Lenin. Not only is the target politically persecuted, so is every friend, unless they turn. Every acquaintance, unless they can be a false witness. The hell with Lenin, this goes all the way back to the French Revolution. He's a Papist, off with his head. Didn't Madame eventually get Robespierre? Yes indeed. Democrats the inheritors of the Jacobin crown.
They even have a left wing moonbat news site called "The Jacobin"

So.... Fuck him in each and every other way? No, I do not think so. I am unable to be such a creep such as to harbor such horrible thoughts.
Trump fucked him. Used him, didn't pay him and now he's gonna be homeless in some cheap motel.

They even have a left wing moonbat news site called "The Jacobin"
The fact is, the indictments are catching up to trump. Begiinning to sound like Nixon before he retired. But trump is unable to admit he is wrong. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Roodles?

Miss nap time at kindergarten today?

Going by your posts I didn't think you were old enough to know about that.
You wouldn't be an age discriminator by any chance?

That was some funny shit with the dye dripping down

Roodles has to go to a grocery store again to be viciously attacked by some guy and ask for eight gazillion dollars in damages because his back is outa whack

Forum List

Back