Rudy says Trump can't be subpoenaed

Senile old Rudy G is endlessly entertaining. I guess if you're a Democratic President, you must comply, but Trump won't need to. :rolleyes-41:

THEN:

If the President is subpoenaed to testify, “he’s gotta do it. He has no choice.”
- Rudy Guiliani, 1998

And NOW:

OoOpS

Experts refute Rudy Giuliani's claim that President Trump doesn't need to comply with Robert Mueller subpoena - NY Daily News

Time for good ole Rudy to stop the law thing I think he may have forgot his name.

Senile old Rudy G is endlessly entertaining. I guess if you're a Democratic President, you must comply, but Trump won't need to. :rolleyes-41:

THEN:

If the President is subpoenaed to testify, “he’s gotta do it. He has no choice.”
- Rudy Guiliani, 1998

And NOW:

OoOpS

Experts refute Rudy Giuliani's claim that President Trump doesn't need to comply with Robert Mueller subpoena - NY Daily News

Time for good ole Rudy to stop the law thing I think he may have forgot his name.

Well, he DID say this:
upload_2018-5-11_8-20-50.png

THEN:

- Rudy Guiliani, 1998

And NOW:

OoOpS

Well, he DID say this: View attachment 193039

Time for him to sit at home watching Andy Griffeth and Mash. Leave the lawering to those who still remember the law!

Forum List

Back