Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

FINALLY, we have someone in there who is willing to even look into political corruption. That is great.

But only the political corruption of a possible opponent in the Nov election.

Lol. You guys just keep going with that. Seems to me that you are only hurting yourselves way more than you are hurting anyone else. *shrugs*

List all the other politicians that Trump has rooted out corruption on.

List all the other politicians that Trump asked foreign leader to find corruption on.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team’s internal emails.

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

More at link below.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
John Soloman :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee!

He's part of the Giuliani and Goon gang.....

Part of the whole scam From the beginning, Parnus fed Solomon most of Solomon's fake and false propaganda.

He's even been mentioned in the impeachment trial.
in otherwords you cant refute the message so you attack the messenger,,,
With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
Solomon was stripped of his title as journalist by the Hill long ago. He was more recently dismissed from their operation.

He has been producing really crappy journalism. He’s basically become a vehicle for corrupt Ukrainians to push their agenda. He’s a hack.

opinions vary,,,and yours has never been right,,

FINALLY, we have someone in there who is willing to even look into political corruption. That is great.

But only the political corruption of a possible opponent in the Nov election.

Lol. You guys just keep going with that. Seems to me that you are only hurting yourselves way more than you are hurting anyone else. *shrugs*

List all the other politicians that Trump has rooted out corruption on.

List all the other politicians that Trump asked foreign leader to find corruption on.

biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,

If he was actually attempting to get to the bottom of it, he would have the DoJ involved. He wouldn’t be cajoling Zelinsky personally.

I'm sure Obama made PLENTY of personal calls, as well as every single other president, but keep digging your grave.

Let’s stay on topic. We don’t need your speculation about what you’re “sure” Obama or any other president did in order to have an opinion on Trump’s behavior.

If Trump wanted to get to the bottom of corruption, why wasn’t the DoJ involved?

I'm sorry, that is just not concerning for me, unlike what is going on in the Ukraine and Iraq with quid pro Joe.

Why isn’t it concerning? I thought you wanted to get to the bottom of corruption? Giuliani isn’t a prosecutor. He doesn’t have the power to subpoena anything. He can’t request aid from the PG of Ukraine.

Perhaps you don’t want to think about this because it doesn’t corroborate the Trump narrative.

I think you won’t answer the question because there is no rational answer that doesn’t detract from your beliefs.

I don't feel that President Trump has done anything wrong. Joe on the other hand is imbedded in corruption, like most lifelong politicians.

Your “feelings” aren’t what’s important here. I get that you feel loyal to Trump, but put that aside for a second.

If Biden needs to be investigated, it should be done fairly and by the proper authorities. Trump isn’t doing that.

Oh sorry. You are a "conservative". ROFL.

Nope, I support smaller government, less spending and more freedoms....3 things that today's conservatives hate.

Yep, sure you do. Lol!

That is why you want to impeach a president for inquiring about corruption.

I am against the impeachment, have been all along.

I think what he did was wrong, but not illegal nor impeachment worthy.

Do try and keep up.

John Soloman :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee!

He's part of the Giuliani and Goon gang.....

Part of the whole scam From the beginning, Parnus fed Solomon most of Solomon's fake and false propaganda.

He's even been mentioned in the impeachment trial.
With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

Solomon was stripped of his title as journalist by the Hill long ago. He was more recently dismissed from their operation.

He has been producing really crappy journalism. He’s basically become a vehicle for corrupt Ukrainians to push their agenda. He’s a hack.

Well, it’s not an opinion that he was stripped of his journalist job title. The Hill retroactively labeled all his pieces opinion. It’s not an opinion that he parted ways with the Hill. It’s not an opinion that there was dissatisfaction with his integrity while there.

The information coming out about his pieces is what it is. It’s clear that Giuliani and his cadre of questionables has been using Solomon to uncritically push their agenda.

Trump says Giuliani will give Ukraine info to Justice Dept., Congress

That was seven weeks ago. It's as if none of the Trumpers have ever seen the show. Trump has spent his life showing them he's a liar and a conman, and that's the only thing they refuse to believe.
Impeached Trump is a conman and a showman??

No way

NMANGPGZE4I6NGBDRZWRACYEVY.jpg

With good reason...

Well, it’s not an opinion that he was stripped of his journalist job title. The Hill retroactively labeled all his pieces opinion. It’s not an opinion that he parted ways with the Hill. It’s not an opinion that there was dissatisfaction with his integrity while there.

The information coming out about his pieces is what it is. It’s clear that Giuliani and his cadre of questionables has been using Solomon to uncritically push their agenda.

how was he stripped of it if hes still one???

youre to fucking stupid to know it,,,

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

Oh sorry. You are a "conservative". ROFL.

Nope, I support smaller government, less spending and more freedoms....3 things that today's conservatives hate.

Yep, sure you do. Lol!

That is why you want to impeach a president for inquiring about corruption.

I am against the impeachment, have been all along.

I think what he did was wrong, but not illegal nor impeachment worthy.

Do try and keep up.

Apparently he didn’t do anything wrong, according to the evidence presented by his legal experts yesterday. Many omissions by shitt and the family stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Guys, I am pleased with what the president has been doing. He has earned my vote in November in spite of your hissy fits and your nastiness. :)

Apparently he didn’t do anything wrong, according to the evidence presented by his legal experts yesterday. Many omissions by shitt and the family stone.

I am shocked I tell you that his legal team would say that. Wow, nobody saw that coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sure....

(a) Prohibition

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

that doesnt apply since biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,

Sure....

(a) Prohibition

Guys, I am pleased with what the president has been doing. He has earned my vote in November in spite of your hissy fits and your nastiness. :)

Another shocking revelation from the Trumpian drone!

I am shocked I tell you that his legal team would say that. Wow, nobody saw that coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

With good reason...

how was he stripped of it if hes still one???

youre to fucking stupid to know it,,,

Like I said, The Hill relabeled all his pieces opinion. That's not journalism. He's not fair or objective. Solomon can call himself whatever he wants. He could declare him the Queen of England, but that doesn't make it true.

Sure....

(a) Prohibition

Another shocking revelation from the Trumpian drone!

This is no surprise. Can't support the candidate of my choice without being called names. :)

The more you keep harping on this phone call, the worse you look to the average American, like me. ;)

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

They are all dirty sweetheart, from Trump on down.

Where have you been?

Did you just start paying attention when Trump was elected?

Forum List

Back