Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Are you inside the Ukrainian government? HTF do you know he was corrupt, the entire government was corrupt and involved with Burisma in corruption.

Burisma hired the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney to buy influence in the US government, are you so fricken stupid that you cannot see that?

and Yes, a president can fire an ambassador for any reason. But a president cannot commit a crime in so doing. In your example you asked if you could pay a president a million dollars to fire an ambassador. that would be a crime, so NO. and if you did, you would be indicted, tried and probably convicted.

So you’re saying the president can legally fire an ambassador if he doesn’t commit a crime in doing so?

well no shit. Glad we have you around for such profound statements.

I know Shokin was corrupt because everyone knew he was corrupt. Ukraine is a corrupt country, like you said. The reason you don’t know he’s corrupt is because you haven’t taken 5 minutes to look into it since it would upset your stupid narrative. Are you mad at me for exposing your ignorance?

He may have been corrupt, but he was also investigating Burisma and its ties to Biden. He was not fired for being corrupt, he was fired to protect the Bidens.

and I am quite sure that I have looked at this in much more depth than you have. all you have posted is left wing dem talking points that we can hear every day on CNN and MSNBC

How the hell do you know why he was fired? I guarantee you I know more than you. You apparently don’t even know he was corrupt.

How do I know?
Biden said it in public. He bragged about getting him fired and bragged that he held up foreign aid unless he was fired. Why was old Joe so determined to get the guy fired? because he wanted the investigation of Burisma and its payments to his son stopped.

Its quite obvious if you get you head out of hillary's fat ass.

I know Biden said he got him fired.

I asked how you know WHY he was fired. You don’t have an answer because you’re making it up.

Ok, why don't you enlighten us, tell us why Biden want him fired. this should be good.

you claim it was because he was corrupt, what corrupt acts did he commit? Was investigating Burisma a corrupt act?

Last edited:
here is a time table for you

Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier - The Moscow Project

and no, Kansas is not in Manhattan, but the Brooklyn bridge is, I can sell that to you.

There's a Manhattan in Kansas, and I'm afraid you're going to be stuck with your bridge, too.

There's nothing in your link showing the Steele dossier became public before Buzzfeed published it in January 2017.

How about a timetable showing what you claim - too much to ask?

so July 2016 was not before January 2017? interesting grasp of the calendar that you have there.

That's not when it became public. This was your claim: "the media had the dossier before the election. WTF are you talking about?" Are your goalposts on wheels, for easy movement?

You should save snark about gullibility for yourself.

I gave you the timeline. It was being discussed in the public before the election, its release was timed to try to hurt trump, it failed but that was the goal of the hillary campaign. Geez, dude, stop the BS.

You gave me a timeline that doesn't back your claim, and you want me to stop the b.s.? I knew you were wrong, and I expect you do, too. It wasn't made public before the election.

Hmmm, so July 2016 is not before January 2017? Pope Gregory says otherwise in his calendar

There's a Manhattan in Kansas, and I'm afraid you're going to be stuck with your bridge, too.

There's nothing in your link showing the Steele dossier became public before Buzzfeed published it in January 2017.

How about a timetable showing what you claim - too much to ask?

so July 2016 was not before January 2017? interesting grasp of the calendar that you have there.

That's not when it became public. This was your claim: "the media had the dossier before the election. WTF are you talking about?" Are your goalposts on wheels, for easy movement?

I gave you the timeline. It was being discussed in the public before the election, its release was timed to try to hurt trump, it failed but that was the goal of the hillary campaign. Geez, dude, stop the BS.

You gave me a timeline that doesn't back your claim, and you want me to stop the b.s.? I knew you were wrong, and I expect you do, too. It wasn't made public before the election.

Hmmm, so July 2016 is not before January 2017? Pope Gregory says otherwise in his calendar

It wasn't public in July, 2016. It was public in January 2017. Pope Gregory agreed it wasn't public when you claimed it was, but he told me you weren't interested in reality, and that I was wasting my time.

It wasn't public in July, 2016. It was public in January 2017. Pope Gregory agreed it wasn't public when you claimed it was, but he told me you weren't interested in reality, and that I was wasting my time.

that pope has been dead for a very long time, how do you converse with him, I'm sure the catholic church would be interested in knowing.

so, are you trying to tell us that the dossier was not in the news prior to the election? really?

that pope has been dead for a very long time, how do you converse with him, I'm sure the catholic church would be interested in knowing.

so, are you trying to tell us that the dossier was not in the news prior to the election? really?

I asked you for evidence, and you haven't shown any. Really. If it's there, it should be easy to find.

Rudy Tutti should probably not throw stones in glass houses....

but its OK for Schiff to do that? I want to see Schiff under oath and asked about his dealings with the whistle blower.
Why?

The whistleblower did a service to our country

By making up a story? By lying? By conspiring with Schiff to create a fake report? How exactly is that a service to our country?
What was made up?
Trump admitted to everything he said

Did you even read the whistleblower complaint?

the transcript is very clear, there was no deal offered or forced. the funding was released, the meeting was held, no investigation was started or announced.

yes, I have read the lies created by the dem staffer (whistle blower) working with Schiff and his staff. its all lies. the house called 17 witnesses and not one of them alleged any wrong doing, they talked about their "assumptions" but assumptions are not evidence. If I assume that you have the brains of a toad, does that make it so?

neither Zelensky or anyone on his staff said there was any pressure, in fact they did not even know that the aid had been paused.

face it winger, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and the rest of them are LYING to you.

Of course they are. That's why Schiff Face is holding back the 18th witness. People familiar with his in the basement testimony claim that what he found would prove that Schiff Face did indeed know the whistleblower and did discuss this impeachment with him.

Are you inside the Ukrainian government? HTF do you know he was corrupt, the entire government was corrupt and involved with Burisma in corruption.

Burisma hired the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney to buy influence in the US government, are you so fricken stupid that you cannot see that?

and Yes, a president can fire an ambassador for any reason. But a president cannot commit a crime in so doing. In your example you asked if you could pay a president a million dollars to fire an ambassador. that would be a crime, so NO. and if you did, you would be indicted, tried and probably convicted.

So you’re saying the president can legally fire an ambassador if he doesn’t commit a crime in doing so?

I know Shokin was corrupt because everyone knew he was corrupt. Ukraine is a corrupt country, like you said. The reason you don’t know he’s corrupt is because you haven’t taken 5 minutes to look into it since it would upset your stupid narrative. Are you mad at me for exposing your ignorance?

He may have been corrupt, but he was also investigating Burisma and its ties to Biden. He was not fired for being corrupt, he was fired to protect the Bidens.

and I am quite sure that I have looked at this in much more depth than you have. all you have posted is left wing dem talking points that we can hear every day on CNN and MSNBC

How the hell do you know why he was fired? I guarantee you I know more than you. You apparently don’t even know he was corrupt.

How do I know?
Biden said it in public. He bragged about getting him fired and bragged that he held up foreign aid unless he was fired. Why was old Joe so determined to get the guy fired? because he wanted the investigation of Burisma and its payments to his son stopped.

I asked how you know WHY he was fired. You don’t have an answer because you’re making it up.

Because that's what Shokin said in a video recorded interview.

How do I know?

Ok, why don't you enlighten us, tell us why Biden want him fired. this should be good.

you claim it was because he was corrupt, what corrupt acts did he commit? Was investigating Burisma a corrupt act?

You don’t know? I thought you knew all about this issue? I find it hard to believe you don’t know this.

Ever hear of the Diamond Prosecutors?

How do I know?

So you’re relying on hearsay. Cool.

How do I know?

A direct witness is hearsay, but what the Democrats tell you isn't???? WTF kind of logic is that?

How do I know?

A direct witness is hearsay, but what the Democrats tell you isn't???? WTF kind of logic is that?

He isn’t a direct witness. He never talked to Biden.

How do I know?

He isn’t a direct witness. He never talked to Biden.

He was told by his boss what Biden demanded. He's a hell of a lot closer to the action than the DNC.

He was told by his boss what Biden demanded.

That’s hearsay. Second hand information.

He's the one that got fired. You can't be more direct than that.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

He doesn’t know why he was fired. He’s saying what someone told him what they heard was the reason he got fired. If you want direct, first hand testimony, your have to go to Poroshenko and see if he says that Biden told him why he wanted Shokin fired.

Until then, you’re relying on second hand information

I went to the rifle range this morning. On the way back I had Glenn Beck on the radio. I didn't catch his name but Glenn had a guest on that was itemizing the corruption of the Biden family. My god the Biden family are corrupt assholes! Unbelievable! Tony Soprano would be envious.

Pam Bondi only scratched the surface the other day when she lambasted the sonofabitches on the floor of the Senate.

These filthy immoral Democrats want to give the Biden's a pass on their corruption just like they gave that piece of shit Crooked Hillary a pass. Despicable!

I went to the rifle range this morning. On the way back I had Glenn Beck on the radio. I didn't catch his name but Glenn had a guest on that was itemizing the corruption of the Biden family. My god the Biden family are corrupt assholes! Unbelievable! Tony Soprano would be envious.

Pam Bondi only scratched the surface the other day when she lambasted the sonofabitches on the floor of the Senate.

These filthy immoral Democrats want to give the Biden's a pass on their corruption just like they gave that piece of shit Crooked Hillary a pass. Despicable!
upload_2020-1-30_11-52-38.jpeg

Here it is the end of the day on Wednesday, anyone seen this stuff from Rudy yet?

unlike the dems, Rudy will have everything together before he brings it. It will be a solid case, not a circus like the Schiff/Nadler fiasco

You are such a rube!!

Do you think the house impeachment case is solid and backed by facts? do you think it proves that any crimes or impeachable offenses were committed?

The corrupt dems are about to be held to account. Barr is doing a very careful and meticulous investigation and the results will be seen in the next few months.

You mean like Rudy released his 'findings' last Friday?

We have already seen that the corrupt Republicans are happy to cover up your Dear Leader's corrupt scheme in Ukraine.

Okay to recap:
Glenn Beck told you the Biden's were corrupt.
Trump told you the Biden's were corrupt.
You have no evidence that the Biden's were corrupt.
You just follow your Dear Leader and his Propaganda machine like the good little sheep you are.

Forum List

Back