Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

LOL- considering that we are talking about a Republican smear job, and considering that your Dear Leader spends most of his days smearing people on Twitter- great example of you following your Dear Leaders lead.
So you don't deny that Dims smear people all the time.

I don't deny that Trump and his loyal lackeys- like you- spend most of their days smearing anyone and everyone who Trump considers a threat.

Name one politician that doesn't do that. Just one. We could talk about the Clintons whose enemies mysteriously commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

That's a pretty good smear right there. Although at second glance, it's just a garden-variety, rightwingnut accusation of murder.

So, nothing new.

the list of dead bodies who have bucked the clintons is quite extensive. Epstein at the top of the list. He was about to identify a long list of powerful people who participated in his juvenile rape organization, including bill clinton. So, the guards happened to be asleep, the cameras happened to fail, and his cellmate happened to be moved. Sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

C'mon, you couldn't even back your b.s. about when the Steele dossier became public. I hope you got that land for a good price. You're going to be stuck with it for a while.

I gotta admit - that's a good one where the Clintons run the Fed jail in Manhattan.

Wait! Manhattan? Is that how they suckered you into the land deal. They told you it was in Manhattan?

So you don't deny that Dims smear people all the time.

I don't deny that Trump and his loyal lackeys- like you- spend most of their days smearing anyone and everyone who Trump considers a threat.

Name one politician that doesn't do that. Just one. We could talk about the Clintons whose enemies mysteriously commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

That's a pretty good smear right there. Although at second glance, it's just a garden-variety, rightwingnut accusation of murder.

So, nothing new.

the list of dead bodies who have bucked the clintons is quite extensive. Epstein at the top of the list. He was about to identify a long list of powerful people who participated in his juvenile rape organization, including bill clinton. So, the guards happened to be asleep, the cameras happened to fail, and his cellmate happened to be moved. Sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

C'mon, you couldn't even back your b.s. about when the Steele dossier became public. I hope you got that land for a good price. You're going to be stuck with it for a while.

I gotta admit - that's a good one where the Clintons run the Fed jail in Manhattan.

Wait! Manhattan? Is that how they suckered you into the land deal. They told you it was in Manhattan?

here is a time table for you

Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier - The Moscow Project

and no, Kansas is not in Manhattan, but the Brooklyn bridge is, I can sell that to you.

Trump absolutely has the right to remove any ambassador.
What we have seen here is that removal was part of the bigger scheme to secretly demand that Ukraine interfere with the 2020 election.

And that is the only thing of concern here.

Back to the OP- has Rudy taken time off from smearing Trump's enemies to release this dirt he promised to release on Friday?

Oh, so now it's interfering in the election? Do you people make this stuff up as you go along?

Please explain how Trump was going to interfere in the election by looking for what the Biden's ACTUALLY DID???

Have you been living under a rock for the last 2 months?

Trump has never looked at what the Biden's actually did.
Trump did fire the ambassador that Giuliani and his two criminal associates had indicated were in the way of their anti-Biden campaign.
Trump did make a secret phone call to the President of Ukraine asking him to investigate his political rival- and his son.
Trump did have his personal attorney secretly demand that the President of the Ukraine personally announce an investigation into his political rival.
Trump has never made an official, written request to Ukraine to investigate the Bidens- no official paper trail.

Have I been living under a rock? You talk about all these secretive things going on, yet somehow, you know about them. Do you have friends in Ukraine or something???

Yes, Trump was looking into what the Biden's were up to. Nothing wrong or illegal about it. He (as CEO) has that authority.
We know about them thanks to the courage of a whistleblower.
Without the whistleblower, Trump would have gotten away with it

And we certainly can't have that; a US President asking another President to look into corruption of the last administration. Wow, what a crime that is.

So, nothing new.

and no, Kansas is not in Manhattan, but the Brooklyn bridge is, I can sell that to you.

There's a Manhattan in Kansas, and I'm afraid you're going to be stuck with your bridge, too.

There's nothing in your link showing the Steele dossier became public before Buzzfeed published it in January 2017.

How about a timetable showing what you claim - too much to ask?

If I paid Trump a million dollars to fire an Ambassador, is that okay?

Of course not.

If the son of the vice president was getting 83K per month from a corrupt Ukrainian gas company and the VP refused to release foreign aid unless the prosecutor investigating corruption at that gas company was fired, is that OK?
So ambassadors can’t be fired for any reason? That’s what I thought.

Was Hunter Biden paid to get the prosecutor fired? There’s no evidence to support that allegation.

you asked about a bribe, bribery is not legal, a president can fire anyone under him for any reason, but he cannot engage in a crime when doing it. Obama fired almost of all of Bush's appointees, did you bitch about that?

Hunter Biden was paid in order for that company to have access to the special treatment by the US government, WhyTF do you think they also hired the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney?

Joe Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating corruption at the company that put those politician's kids on its payroll. He said "you have 6 hours to fire this guy or you won't get the money" How can you possibly think that is OK?

I just want you to acknowledge that a president can’t fire an ambassador for any reason.

Shokin was corrupt. He was wasting taxpayer money. Why should I want Biden investigated for getting him fired?

Are you inside the Ukrainian government? HTF do you know he was corrupt, the entire government was corrupt and involved with Burisma in corruption.

Burisma hired the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney to buy influence in the US government, are you so fricken stupid that you cannot see that?

and Yes, a president can fire an ambassador for any reason. But a president cannot commit a crime in so doing. In your example you asked if you could pay a president a million dollars to fire an ambassador. that would be a crime, so NO. and if you did, you would be indicted, tried and probably convicted.

So you’re saying the president can legally fire an ambassador if he doesn’t commit a crime in doing so?

well no shit. Glad we have you around for such profound statements.

I know Shokin was corrupt because everyone knew he was corrupt. Ukraine is a corrupt country, like you said. The reason you don’t know he’s corrupt is because you haven’t taken 5 minutes to look into it since it would upset your stupid narrative. Are you mad at me for exposing your ignorance?

Here it is the end of the day on Wednesday, anyone seen this stuff from Rudy yet?

unlike the dems, Rudy will have everything together before he brings it. It will be a solid case, not a circus like the Schiff/Nadler fiasco

You are such a rube!!

Do you think the house impeachment case is solid and backed by facts? do you think it proves that any crimes or impeachable offenses were committed?

The corrupt dems are about to be held to account. Barr is doing a very careful and meticulous investigation and the results will be seen in the next few months.

Of course not.

If the son of the vice president was getting 83K per month from a corrupt Ukrainian gas company and the VP refused to release foreign aid unless the prosecutor investigating corruption at that gas company was fired, is that OK?

Was Hunter Biden paid to get the prosecutor fired? There’s no evidence to support that allegation.

you asked about a bribe, bribery is not legal, a president can fire anyone under him for any reason, but he cannot engage in a crime when doing it. Obama fired almost of all of Bush's appointees, did you bitch about that?

Hunter Biden was paid in order for that company to have access to the special treatment by the US government, WhyTF do you think they also hired the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney?

Joe Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating corruption at the company that put those politician's kids on its payroll. He said "you have 6 hours to fire this guy or you won't get the money" How can you possibly think that is OK?

I just want you to acknowledge that a president can’t fire an ambassador for any reason.

Shokin was corrupt. He was wasting taxpayer money. Why should I want Biden investigated for getting him fired?

Are you inside the Ukrainian government? HTF do you know he was corrupt, the entire government was corrupt and involved with Burisma in corruption.

Burisma hired the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney to buy influence in the US government, are you so fricken stupid that you cannot see that?

and Yes, a president can fire an ambassador for any reason. But a president cannot commit a crime in so doing. In your example you asked if you could pay a president a million dollars to fire an ambassador. that would be a crime, so NO. and if you did, you would be indicted, tried and probably convicted.

So you’re saying the president can legally fire an ambassador if he doesn’t commit a crime in doing so?

I know Shokin was corrupt because everyone knew he was corrupt. Ukraine is a corrupt country, like you said. The reason you don’t know he’s corrupt is because you haven’t taken 5 minutes to look into it since it would upset your stupid narrative. Are you mad at me for exposing your ignorance?

He may have been corrupt, but he was also investigating Burisma and its ties to Biden. He was not fired for being corrupt, he was fired to protect the Bidens.

and I am quite sure that I have looked at this in much more depth than you have. all you have posted is left wing dem talking points that we can hear every day on CNN and MSNBC

So, nothing new.

There's a Manhattan in Kansas, and I'm afraid you're going to be stuck with your bridge, too.

There's nothing in your link showing the Steele dossier became public before Buzzfeed published it in January 2017.

so July 2016 was not before January 2017? interesting grasp of the calendar that you have there.

Here it is the end of the day on Wednesday, anyone seen this stuff from Rudy yet?

unlike the dems, Rudy will have everything together before he brings it. It will be a solid case, not a circus like the Schiff/Nadler fiasco

You are such a rube!!

Do you think the house impeachment case is solid and backed by facts? do you think it proves that any crimes or impeachable offenses were committed?

The corrupt dems are about to be held to account. Barr is doing a very careful and meticulous investigation and the results will be seen in the next few months.

No I do not view the House impeachment full of facts, just the opposite. And I view Rudy the same way. That is where we differ, you assume Rudy is not full of shit because he is your god’s lawyer.

Nobody is about to be held accountable, you have been fed a lie to keep you warm and happy.

As I said, you are such a rube.

He may have been corrupt, but he was also investigating Burisma and its ties to Biden. He was not fired for being corrupt, he was fired to protect the Bidens.

and I am quite sure that I have looked at this in much more depth than you have. all you have posted is left wing dem talking points that we can hear every day on CNN and MSNBC

How the hell do you know why he was fired? I guarantee you I know more than you. You apparently don’t even know he was corrupt.

So, nothing new.

so July 2016 was not before January 2017? interesting grasp of the calendar that you have there.

That's not when it became public. This was your claim: "the media had the dossier before the election. WTF are you talking about?" Are your goalposts on wheels, for easy movement?

You should save snark about gullibility for yourself.

Of course not.

LOL, the only ignorance being exposed here is yours. and you don't even realize it.

How the hell do you know why he was fired? I guarantee you I know more than you. You apparently don’t even know he was corrupt.

How do I know?
Biden said it in public. He bragged about getting him fired and bragged that he held up foreign aid unless he was fired. Why was old Joe so determined to get the guy fired? because he wanted the investigation of Burisma and its payments to his son stopped.

Its quite obvious if you get you head out of hillary's fat ass.

That's not when it became public. This was your claim: "the media had the dossier before the election. WTF are you talking about?" Are your goalposts on wheels, for easy movement?

I gave you the timeline. It was being discussed in the public before the election, its release was timed to try to hurt trump, it failed but that was the goal of the hillary campaign. Geez, dude, stop the BS.

Rudy Tutti should probably not throw stones in glass houses....

but its OK for Schiff to do that? I want to see Schiff under oath and asked about his dealings with the whistle blower.
Why?

The whistleblower did a service to our country

By making up a story? By lying? By conspiring with Schiff to create a fake report? How exactly is that a service to our country?
What was made up?
Trump admitted to everything he said

Did you even read the whistleblower complaint?

I gave you the timeline. It was being discussed in the public before the election, its release was timed to try to hurt trump, it failed but that was the goal of the hillary campaign. Geez, dude, stop the BS.

You gave me a timeline that doesn't back your claim, and you want me to stop the b.s.? I knew you were wrong, and I expect you do, too. It wasn't made public before the election.

How do I know?
Biden said it in public. He bragged about getting him fired and bragged that he held up foreign aid unless he was fired. Why was old Joe so determined to get the guy fired? because he wanted the investigation of Burisma and its payments to his son stopped.

Its quite obvious if you get you head out of hillary's fat ass.

I know Biden said he got him fired.

I asked how you know WHY he was fired. You don’t have an answer because you’re making it up.

The theory that she's innocent because she laundered the transaction through a sleazy law firm doesn't pass the laugh test. The law firm knew who was composing the dossier, and they undoubtedly told Hillary where it came from.
I said nothing about her law firm, fucking moron. :cuckoo:
Then you admit she's not innocent.
Uh, no. Fucking moron. :cuckoo:
Uh, yes, fucking moron.
LOLOL

Fucking moron be like, yuh-huh!
I'm mocking you, fucking moron.

Rudy Tutti should probably not throw stones in glass houses....

but its OK for Schiff to do that? I want to see Schiff under oath and asked about his dealings with the whistle blower.
Why?

The whistleblower did a service to our country

By making up a story? By lying? By conspiring with Schiff to create a fake report? How exactly is that a service to our country?
What was made up?
Trump admitted to everything he said

Did you even read the whistleblower complaint?

the transcript is very clear, there was no deal offered or forced. the funding was released, the meeting was held, no investigation was started or announced.

yes, I have read the lies created by the dem staffer (whistle blower) working with Schiff and his staff. its all lies. the house called 17 witnesses and not one of them alleged any wrong doing, they talked about their "assumptions" but assumptions are not evidence. If I assume that you have the brains of a toad, does that make it so?

neither Zelensky or anyone on his staff said there was any pressure, in fact they did not even know that the aid had been paused.

face it winger, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and the rest of them are LYING to you.

Forum List

Back