Ruh Roh: Black Leader Endorses Donald Trump: Democrats ‘Ask Us For Everything, Give Nothing Back’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) endorses Donald Trump for president.

Rev. William Owens, who is endorsing the Republican candidate as a private citizen, says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church. He asserts the Democrat Party has offered blacks nothing but failed policies.

Black Leader Endorses Donald Trump: Democrats ‘Ask Us For Everything, Give Nothing Back’ - Breitbart

looks like Blacks may be 'waking up'....which is bad news for Hillary and the Democratic Party.

says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church.

He has and has been roundly rejected after given that chance. Most people would say that he hasnt proved himself.

Others would say "black people so dumb they dont like Trump" and those people are Trump supporters.

says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church.

He has and has been roundly rejected after given that chance. Most people would say that he hasnt proved himself.

Others would say "black people so dumb they dont like Trump" and those people are Trump supporters.
Link?

A very wise genius once said... "What's the definition of insanity? It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

The Democrats haven't changed anything in African American communities. Those communities are as violent and hopeless as ever. The same Democrats who destroyed those communities, can't be the people to change things. It's impossible. This Pastor is a very wise man. Good on em.

Link?

Link to what? You havent ever heard the "staying on the plantation" line? If not, go find it. I dont play with kids

Link?

Link to what? You havent ever heard the "staying on the plantation" line? If not, go find it. I dont play with kids
Typical shill crap out. 4 days losers.

Link?

Typical shill crap out. 4 days losers.

Thanks Ms Easy

Link to what?
- Your claim that this Black Leader has been soundly rejected....anything to support your claim that these 'others' said what you claimed. Who ARE these 'others' and can you prove they are who you say they are? :p

Link?

Yes, run back to the shelter of the center of your plantation....the .gov will make it all better...

You stupid fucktard liberal tool.....

Link to what?
- Your claim that this Black Leader has been soundly rejected....anything to support your claim that these 'others' said what you claimed. Who ARE these 'others' and can you prove they are who you say they are? :p

Good god, I said Trump has had a chance to be heard and blacks overall dont like his message. You want proof?

Pick any chart, poll, etc

Specious opinions devoid of any basis...."Most People" -who are the most people that have weighed in on this specific topic? Further, you wish and hope for Trump supporters to call Black people, dumb as it contributes to your narrative and love of racial division. Most Trump supporters are saying the opposite about Blacks. Namely, we are seeing more Blacks take an independent approach to their assessment of Trump. They are not buying the bunk "Trump is a racist"

On that note, it is late in the Election with days left. Can we expect Biden to give his "put y'all back in chains" speech? That was comical.

Check with any poll, chart, research you want. Minorities have rejected Trump and his message. Facts

I love how I can post a link and a story, in this case where it explains how a Black leader is voting for Trump and it is HIS OPINION that 'Democrats ask for everything and give nothing back'.....

...and suddenly all kinds of people come out to discredit the man, attack the man, and declare it is only 'HIS OPINION' .

OF COURSE IT IS ONLY HIS OPINON! :p

Sometimes I like yo post pieces like this just to see the reaction of others.

I have made it no secret on this board that, for example, I could care less about WHO - what celebrity, famous person, or politician - endorses what candidate. My opinion has been and still remains that such people, like everyone else, has 1 opinion and 1 vote, just like me. Their endorsement is only as important as how much stock YOU or others put in them.

Basically an endorsement is exactly what this is - nothing more, nothing less.

I don't know this guy from 'Adam', so what he says personally means nothing to me...but I like seeing how people get spun up because what he says obviously matters to them / others. :p

Link to what?

Dear easyt65 and ClosedCaption
The Blacks on both left and right have been politically divided and soundly rejected each other.
One side rises up and rejects Allen West and Black Pastors who renounced BLM as demonic
for attacking police and police supporters as racist and painting a biased narrative
when more whites are killed by police than blacks and this is kept out of the media.

The others rise up and support Black Democrats and Black Pastors who pull the race card
and make that the focus.

There are others pushing for solutions and not wanting any more of this division, too.
In Houston the No More Bloodshed outreach includes both BLM and ALM and others who just want to stop the black on black violence in neighborhoods first in order to address the police issues as a consequence. You don't see that in the media except in Houston, where the Nation of Islam leaders work with Christian peace and justice activists, with public radio, and also with police and churches and the city. Race and religion are not an issue when people band together to try to stop the violence.

But taking sides is killing the Black leadership and communities.
As long as the division goes on, the Democrats and Media use that to fuel the flames.

So the key to putting the fire out on all sides is stop the divide.
Support Black leaders and communities in calling their leaders to unite, left and right.
Do not allow politics, media, any campaigns to get in the way of working together!

I was about to write up a proposal for Black leaders in poor districts to sign an
agreement not to run against each other for the same office, but pledge to create
a job for both candidates so they work together, and use campaign funds for that.

If even two districts agree to such a pledge, maybe it would catch on in all districts
facing the problem of money going into campaigns while local schools and programs go without funding.

Both left and right should unite, and quite exploiting the Black vote
as well as the divide among Blacks on liberal and conservative issues.

The Black community, in facing the worst incarceration crisis, cannot afford this
political and economic split. It isn't fair to keep them enslaved in poverty
while politicians make careers preaching about this but doing nothing.

Last edited:

Dear ClosedCaption
OK look up Darrell Scott a well established pastor with a radio show in Cleveland Ohio.
Cleveland Heights pastor Darrell Scott preaches unity, touts Trump in RNC speech (video)
He met Donald Trump years ago when Scott was at an event to address a race related issue,
and they've been friends ever since. Scott is a loyal friend and supporter.

Bishop EW Jackson and www.standamerica.us support Trump over Clinton.

Are you going to say he hasn't proven himself to Christians who know him?

Do you think these pastors aren't familiar with how undereducated Blacks
have been bought and sold by Democratic politics?

Is it the fault of the people who are misled and don't know the media is biased?

Dear ClosedCaption
OK look up Darrell Scott a well established pastor with a radio show in Cleveland Ohio.
Cleveland Heights pastor Darrell Scott preaches unity, touts Trump in RNC speech (video)
He met Donald Trump years ago when Scott was at an event to address a race related issue,
and they've been friends ever since. Scott is a loyal friend and supporter.

Bishop EW Jackson and www.standamerica.us support Trump over Clinton.

Are you going to say he hasn't proven himself to Christians who know him?

Do you think these pastors aren't familiar with how undereducated Blacks
have been bought and sold by Democratic politics?

Is it the fault of the people who are misled and don't know the media is biased?

What does this one guy have to do with how Trump is performing in the black community?

The president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) endorses Donald Trump for president.

Rev. William Owens, who is endorsing the Republican candidate as a private citizen, says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church. He asserts the Democrat Party has offered blacks nothing but failed policies.

Black Leader Endorses Donald Trump: Democrats ‘Ask Us For Everything, Give Nothing Back’ - Breitbart

looks like Blacks may be 'waking up'....which is bad news for Hillary and the Democratic Party.

You obviously have no clue that Bill Owens is a rightwing nut and has been for years.

You obviously have no clue that Bill Owens is a rightwing nut and has been for years.
No, obviously I don't care. As I said, 1 endorsement from anyone, no matter who they are, means extremely little to ME...but obviously means a LOT to the people getting 'upset' over this. :p

Forum List

Back