Ruh Roooooh!

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

Now it's been two months......what the heck is taking so long???????

The Swamp is deep, and highly viscous.

Yeah, it's deep with Tom Price and Ryan Zinke taking personal trip's with private jets at taxpayer expense.

It's deep with Jared Kushner using his private email for government business.

It's deep with a President who spends more time golfing than governing.

And Trump's busy hiring lobbyists to run our government.

And how many people has Trump had to fire already?

He's dredging the Swamp to make it bigger so it can hold the gators he brought to town.

How very true.

And here we are...after all is said and done....it's early October and still no Special Counsel.........since 29 July.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

Ah....trumpanzee excuse #5 it is, then.

Not an excuse. A fact, little baboon. The Swamp has been growing for decades. It takes time to drain something that huge. Hell, it would be a task worthy of Hercules.

"little baboon"? So....not only is it trumpanzee excuse #5, but a flaming personal attack for dessert.

What does calling someone a "trumpanzee" qualify as?

Not an excuse. A fact, little baboon. The Swamp has been growing for decades. It takes time to drain something that huge. Hell, it would be a task worthy of Hercules.
"little baboon"? So....not only is it trumpanzee excuse #5, but a flaming personal attack for dessert.

A supporter of the so-called president. Kindly note the imbedded word "trump".

With the added "anzee" implying that anyone who supports trump is a chimpanzee. In other words, little hypocrite,....piss off with your mock bullshit outrage. You're a textbook example of "do as I say, not as I do" asshattery.

Last edited:

LOL

^This isn't even cognitive dissonance on display. There needs to be a whole new term for idiots like this.

With the added "anzee" implying that anyone who supports trump is a chimpanzee. In other words, little hypocrite,....piss off with you mock bullshit outrage. You're a textbook example of "do as I say, not as I do" asshattery.
I am pretty sure the poster is just too stupid to understand the hypocrisy.

These are drones we are dealing with after all....

With the added "anzee" implying that anyone who supports trump is a chimpanzee. In other words, little hypocrite,....piss off with you mock bullshit outrage. You're a textbook example of "do as I say, not as I do" asshattery.

Prescient

My goodness....you certainly make a lot of assumptions.....kind of like assuming a Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton was imminent.......at the end of July....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Prescient
Exactly.....like being prescient about a Special Counsel about to be appointed......back in late July.

They're all going to jail. Any day now.

Any day now.

Any day now.

Any... ZZZZZZZZ
Dah, comrade.
Special Counsel...any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now...any day now.....since late July.
Why should any special council come to a conclusion? Easy money.
I don't know about that.....but I will say this....it's awfully hard for a Special Counsel to come to any conclusion if they haven't even been appointed yet.

Any day now.....any week now...any month now...

Any day now.

Any day now.

Any... ZZZZZZZZ
Dah, comrade.
Special Counsel...any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now...any day now.....since late July.
I don't know about that.....but I will say this....it's awfully hard for a Special Counsel to come to any conclusion if they haven't even been appointed yet.

Of course you know. Special councils go on witch hunts until they find a bj or an itemized deduction for $14.45.

Any day now.

Any day now.

Any... ZZZZZZZZ
Dah, comrade.

Of course you know. Special councils go on witch hunts until they find a bj or an itemized deduction for $14.45.
Gotta HAVE a named Special Counsel first, you know......tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

Dah, comrade.

Gotta HAVE a named Special Counsel first, you know......tick tock, tick tock, tick tock
No special councils going now? Good then. They are all a waste of tax payer money.

I wonder if they will ask Hillary why it was that within minutes of the Vegas shooting, she took action but waited hours and days for Bengazhi.

I know right? How dare someone someone call Bodey "little" .

As little as a house.

Westwall, please tell me you are an African American so I can call that asshat a RAAAAAAAACCCCCCIIIIIIIIST!

As far as a special counsel, let us just say with reasonable certainty that---------------> It is to soon to bring forth anything political, as Americans have short memories. Tis better to prove much closer to elections, how crooked they really are, and give them far less time to rehabilitate themselves in the public eye.

Politics is a dirtier business than most of us realize. How long do we actually think that the media had that video of Trump talking about grabbing pu**y? Think it was 10 hrs before release, or do we understand, it was probably closer to 10 weeks! They just waited for the most opportune time to have the biggest effect it could.

Well now, the shoe is on the other foot, if you catch my drift! Winter will soon be upon us, Christmas will pass, New Years will make us giddy, and then in many states, we will be watching much more TV as the snow keeps us indoors more. Oh, between January 15th, and February 15th, all the powder that was kept dry will start-) Doubt me? Watch-)

Westwall, please tell me you are an African American so I can call that asshat a RAAAAAAAACCCCCCIIIIIIIIST!

As far as a special counsel, let us just say with reasonable certainty that---------------> It is to soon to bring forth anything political, as Americans have short memories. Tis better to prove much closer to elections, how crooked they really are, and give them far less time to rehabilitate themselves in the public eye.

Politics is a dirtier business than most of us realize. How long do we actually think that the media had that video of Trump talking about grabbing pu**y? Think it was 10 hrs before release, or do we understand, it was probably closer to 10 weeks! They just waited for the most opportune time to have the biggest effect it could.

Well now, the shoe is on the other foot, if you catch my drift! Winter will soon be upon us, Christmas will pass, New Years will make us giddy, and then in many states, we will be watching much more TV as the snow keeps us indoors more. Oh, between January 15th, and February 15th, all the powder that was kept dry will start-) Doubt me? Watch-)

For those that think I am blowing smoke in my last post, I say to you, consider this--------> If the federal government wanted to make a case against you...............today...........could they do it? The answer is a resounding, YES! There is not 1 person on this board, and next to no person in this country, who has the capacity to know every law, regulation, in our federal or state codes. This is why in our system, we find the crime, THEN find the person who committed the crime, and NOT vice-versa!

This is EXACTLY why what they are doing with the Trump special counsel, is so anti-American! They picked people, and are now searching for a crime.

Many leftists and republicans, (including myself) insist that Donald Trump is/can/will be vindictive. Well, if YOU were put under a special counsel not FOR a crime, but rather to search for a crime to be prosecuted for, would YOU be vindictive? (Remember, the odds are 50 to 1, the feds could find SOMETHING to prosecute you for)

And so, who now controls the FBI? The CIA? The DOJ? And all the other alphabet soup departments of the federal government! And every day that goes by, more judges, more appointees, more people that know how to do this get into government. (hey, ever try and build a pond on your property!)

Point is, this whole thing has come down because of Trump derangement syndrome, and now you are going to see how easy it is to stick it to someone, when the feds are NOT finding out who committed a crime in question, but rather pick someone, and try and find a crime they can prosecute them for. And the truth is------->with the leftists on high who have been in government for so long, it will be easy-peezy. Watch what I have said, in January or February, all hell is going to break loose, and most leftist posters on here are going to disappear for awhile, as it becomes apparent, it is OVER, do not pass go, do not fleece us for 200 dollars-)

Forum List

Back