Rule Clarification Please

There is at least one other married couple on here that I know of. Also one father/son combo AND one sister/brother combo.

Since BOTH have accounts here is that rule fair? Maybe you are married and maybe your not I don't know. I have the same rule at my place but have never encountered the threat.

That means I have to re-visit that rule. At this point I think if BOTH have active accounts then attacks on the other member rules SHOULD apply but NOT the family rule. You have brought up/caused a rather perplexing paradox. Its worth visiting and clarification.

Fury

Are you data mining? Why do you know so much about everyone's business.

By the way, GT is my brother. So...you'd better not insult him or I'll report you on the "no family" rule.

Got it, mister?

Lone
A number of people who have joined in the last year have come by my invite. About 18. Some from my board and some from my forum and a few from my Facebook.
Dont create competition for yourself bro, why you doing that?

Please direct them all to my youtube page I want 500 views on my music video for my first goal, I will be promoting it myself this weekend amongst other things.

We are starting a new podcast onJune 24th, 8pm in the podcast pit. Its usmb themed.
Do your Youtubes you a tracking device to show where they have been posted at?

Why? You afraid we'll discover your gay forum?
No but my Facebook would tell you who I am and I like my privacy.
I WILL however post his song on another board for him requesting they send likes. So he gets what he wants and I keep my privacy.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

By the way, GT is my brother. So...you'd better not insult him or I'll report you on the "no family" rule.

Got it, mister?

Lone
A number of people who have joined in the last year have come by my invite. About 18. Some from my board and some from my forum and a few from my Facebook.

Please direct them all to my youtube page I want 500 views on my music video for my first goal, I will be promoting it myself this weekend amongst other things.

We are starting a new podcast onJune 24th, 8pm in the podcast pit. Its usmb themed.

I WILL however post his song on another board for him requesting they send likes. So he gets what he wants and I keep my privacy.
thanks man, i honestly highly appreciate that. i can def. hit 500 and then the mark for #2 will be 1, 000

Wow, furball put me on ignore over GT's post. This is so awesome.

This is serious. He doesn't want to be banned for insulting GT's wife.
That will be easy. I have placed her on life ignore until the rule is clarified. NO trolling now. Real subject real question.

thanks man, i honestly highly appreciate that. i can def. hit 500 and then the mark for #2 will be 1, 000
I will post it in my forum before the sun sets with a request to hit the like button.

Fury -

Ravi and I have never actually met, its simply a joke meme known by the entire flamezone goonsquad (common knowledge), and said in jest that we are married.

I was not actually being serious with that thread, holy crap man. Its ok, youve got the Tuesdays.

There is at least one other married couple on here that I know of. Also one father/son combo AND one sister/brother combo.

Since BOTH have accounts here is that rule fair? Maybe you are married and maybe your not I don't know. I have the same rule at my place but have never encountered the threat.

That means I have to re-visit that rule. At this point I think if BOTH have active accounts then attacks on the other member rules SHOULD apply but NOT the family rule. You have brought up/caused a rather perplexing paradox. Its worth visiting and clarification.

Fury
Don't attack a board member in violation of family rules is the point, df.

You can attack a brother and sister without doing it as a family member attack.

Apparently a number of posters are not with us because they can't abide that simple rule.

Fury -

Ravi and I have never actually met, its simply a joke meme known by the entire flamezone goonsquad (common knowledge), and said in jest that we are married.

I was not actually being serious with that thread, holy crap man. Its ok, youve got the Tuesdays.

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

That is, at the same time, the funniest and the saddest thing I have heard today.

If you have a "board" and a "forum" why aren't you devoting your time to them and why are you telling people to come here? That seems really stupid.

Have you told these people that you have a 214 IQ?
I support multi boarding.

G.T.
Here is the copy I wrote.
Title.... Help This Young Guy Out Will Ya?
Thread start....
He is trying to get 500 likes on Youtube. Struggling artist from another site.
Like it at Youtube if you would. He puts effort into these.

Fury

I can't out link here but I could in link direct to you if its okay.

Ya' know, Furby got me thinking. Going back to Y-chromosomal Adam and Mitochondrial Eve, we're all related! One big happy family. :)

Mods: can DF and I get some clarification on the 'no family' rule, specifically as it relates to our respective Einsteinian observations, please?

Last edited:
Fury -

Fury
Don't attack a board member in violation of family rules is the point, df.

You can attack a brother and sister without doing it as a family member attack.

Apparently a number of posters are not with us because they can't abide that simple rule.
You never read the OP did you?

Long ago, I got an infraction for insulting the son of a poster. Both dad and son were posting here at the time.

I didn't think it fair at the time, but I can see the reasoning behind it now. Mods can't verify who is related to who on the board. They can only go by what they read in each individual post, and my post to the dad did say something bad about his son. I should have insulted the son in a post directed at the son, and not done it through his dad.

Long ago, I got an infraction for insulting the son of a poster. Both dad and son were posting here at the time.

I didn't think it fair at the time, but I can see the reasoning behind it now. Mods can't verify who is related to who on the board. They can only go by what they read in each individual post, and my post to the dad did say something bad about his son. I should have insulted the son in a post directed at the son, and not done it through his dad.
If BOTH are members should not the members rule apply and not the family rule?

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

Nothing could be gayer than your podcasts.

Got it, mister?

Lone

Nothing could be gayer than your podcasts.

Posts like that result when a person who lacks wit tries really hard to say something witty.

Okay, Furby, just for fun, and strictly for the sake of argument, let's say that G.T. and Ravi are married.

Now, how would I be breaking the no family rule by saying TO Ravi something like, "Your nipples are enormous and you wear ugly hats."?

You see, G.T. would have no grounds to report me, because while I may have insulted a member of his family, I wasn't addressing him in the process. I insulted her as an individual, not as one of G.T.'s relatives.

Now, had I said TO G.T., "Your wife's nipples are the size of Vienna sausages and her hat looks like a scaled down model of that flying saucer from the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.", well, then he'd have had cause to report me.

I hope this scholarly tutorial has been helpful. :smartass:

Okay, Furby, just for fun, and strictly for the sake of argument, let's say that G.T. and Ravi are married.

Now, how would I be breaking the no family rule by saying TO Ravi something like, "Your nipples are enormous and you wear ugly hats."?

You see, G.T. would have no grounds to report me, because while I may have insulted a member of his family, I wasn't addressing him in the process. I insulted her as an individual, not as one of G.T.'s relatives.

Now, had I said TO G.T., "Your wife's nipples are the size of Vienna sausages and her hat looks like a scaled down model of that flying saucer from the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.", well, then he'd have had cause to report me.

Using your base as a start, does the two members rule apply OR the family rule? Because as two members your comment would stand. .
ONLY under the family rule would it violate.

Addendum: I'm sure Ravi's nipples are perfectly normal and aesthestically pleasing, IRL.

Using your base as a start, does the two members rule apply OR the family rule? Because as two members your comment would stand. .
ONLY under the family rule would it violate.
Quote both of the rules you're talking about, and I'll do my best to walk you through them. o_O

Forum List

Back