Rules and restrictions for thee but not for me....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1595631998631.jpg

1. No one else is allowed to attend baseball games.

2. Social distancing?

3. Masks?

And this is the asshat pushing these rules.

View attachment 366843

1. No one else is allowed to attend baseball games.

2. Social distancing?

3. Masks?

And this is the asshat pushing these rules.

This is how people know that the COVID rules are just bullshit, when the Kung Flu Tsar doesn't follow them.

This is just like the Global Warming bullshit, where the gurus of the movement like Al Gore fly private jets and pay $30,000 a month electric bills.

I have to imagine all games still have someone throw out the first pitch. I don't know if Trump did but I saw where he was bragging about throwing out the first pitch at the Yankee's games. Do you suppose he will go home or any others who throw out the first pitch won't get to stay?

Then it's clear you don't have to social distance around people you are around everyday. Is that the case here?

I have to imagine all games still have someone throw out the first pitch. I don't know if Trump did but I saw where he was bragging about throwing out the first pitch at the Yankee's games. Do you suppose he will go home or any others who throw out the first pitch won't get to stay?

Then it's clear you don't have to social distance around people you are around everyday. Is that the case here?
Likely photoshopped....?

Why should he be allowed to stay?

The games are supposed to be played without fans for their own protection as well as the players and others.

Likely photoshopped....?

Not at all. Why would it be? I have no idea who the lady is but I believe Fauci gets checked all the time. is the other guy the GM of the team? If so I imagine like the players he is checked all the time also.

The games are supposed to be played without fans for their own protection as well as the players and others.

I explained that. Do you suppose if Trump threw out the first pitch they would then ask him to leave?

Okee dokee

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 9.41.16 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 9.41.16 PM.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 64

I explained that. Do you suppose if Trump threw out the first pitch they would then ask him to leave?

Probably. Trump would have booed the players during their disgraceful appearance during the national anthem, maybe even thrown a tomato at them. Hollered at them and called them everything but a child of God.

But he wore one on the pitchers mound! Ya know, when he's 60 feet from the closest person!

Likely photoshopped....?

Likely not. He had to go on Foxnews yesterday and explain why the fuck he wasn't social distancing and not wearing a mask when he's telling everyone else to. Something about how he was dehydrated so he took it down to take a sip of water.

Only one thing missing in that pic: The water.

Forum List

Back