Run Shifty Run!

I'm not afraid of telling Cult45 snowflakes what I think of them and the stupid meat sack they call their messiah.

terror.gif

The GOP should storm in every day until they make these hearings Public and Actually vote on Impeachment.

Capital Police should bash their law breaking skulls in. The GOP has officially lost it's shit. The desperation stinks.

Typical violent leftist response.
So what do you have to hide?

Typical lawless Cult45 asshole. You know, there are Republicans in the hearings, so there's no excuse for this childish GOP outburst. Throw the cuffs on this insolent pricks.
Republicans who cannot ask questions, and are permitted to attend under a gag order are not really in attendance.

These Republicans should have been smart and ensured they didn't violate the electronics rule in place, but regardless, they should step into this hearing at every opportunity. They are NOT bound by any gag order.

The GOP should storm in every day until they make these hearings Public and Actually vote on Impeachment.

Capital Police should bash their law breaking skulls in. The GOP has officially lost it's shit. The desperation stinks.

Typical lawless Cult45 asshole. You know, there are Republicans in the hearings, so there's no excuse for this childish GOP outburst. Throw the cuffs on this insolent pricks.

Yet they're not allowed to talk about what they're hearing.....

Then you can sit down, shut up and wait to find out. Like the rest of us.

Why?
The hearings should be open.
So again. What do they have to hide?

Why?

Because you're not a special snowflake and no one cares what you think.

Why?

I accept your surrender.

Why?

I accept your surrender.

Please refer to post #30.

Why?

I accept your surrender.

Just like a lefty...
Not only can you not meme you have to steal others derogatory names.
Come up with your own shit ya brainless snowflake.

: someone who is overly sensitiveOne side derides the youth driving the movement as snowflakes and social justice warriors, too sensitive and too politically correct.— Vanessa McCray

Why?

I accept your surrender.

What's your ethnicity?

Just like a lefty...

Cult45 didn't invent snowflake, dunce. If anything, Chuck Palahniuk did. That's where I gleaned it from. Memes are for stupid people in this tone deaf, easily distracted, society in mental decline because people no longer know how to communicate in a cogent manner. Mouth breathers like yourself take pride in very, very dumb things.

So, how about mouth breathing twat waffle? Is that better nickname for you?

Why?

I accept your surrender.

What's your ethnicity?

Anglo

Just like a lefty...

Cult45 didn't invent snowflake, dunce. If anything, Chuck Palahniuk did. That's where I gleaned it from. Memes are for stupid people in this tone deaf, easily distracted, society in mental decline because people no longer know how to communicate in a cogent manner. Mouth breathers like yourself take pride in very, very dumb things.

So, how about mouth breathing twat waffle? Is that better nickname for you?

Who said Trump invented the word?
And if you are incapable of putting out a decent meme what does that say about your over all intelligence?

He may have used it in Fight club but Conservatives made the word famous in describing your safe space,screaming at the sky brethren.

Why?

I accept your surrender.

What's your ethnicity?

Anglo
Is there a history of interracial breeding in your family? Is your heritage of pure White European ancestry?

I accept your surrender.

What's your ethnicity?

Anglo
Is there a history of interracial breeding in your family? Is your heritage of pure White European ancestry?

Well.....unless you count that freak chance when his great great uncle on his mothers side procreated with a chimpanzee.....he's all good.

I accept your surrender.

What's your ethnicity?

Anglo

That would be none of your business.

Forum List

Back