Rural Electric Companies Hit Hard by Keystone XL Cancellation

This is a lying, bullshit thread. No dirty oil from Keystone is for the U.S. market. It’s all routed through the U.S. for Export. The U.S. does not use tar sand oil.
And of course you are simply lying, as usual.

It is apparent that China has already bribed the Biden crime family to shut down the Keystone XL pipeline from Alberta to Nebraska. China prefers an alternative oil pipeline that goes from Alberta through British Columbia to the Pacific coast for shipment to China via tanker.

China prefers the Keystone XL.. They have a large ownership interst in Canadian Tarsand producton.

This is a lying, bullshit thread. No dirty oil from Keystone is for the U.S. market. It’s all routed through the U.S. for Export. The U.S. does not use tar sand oil.
And of course you are simply lying, as usual.

It is apparent that China has already bribed the Biden crime family to shut down the Keystone XL pipeline from Alberta to Nebraska. China prefers an alternative oil pipeline that goes from Alberta through British Columbia to the Pacific coast for shipment to China via tanker.

Don't broadcast your ignorance.

Prudent companies and public utilities should be shutting down all projects right now.

This country is no longer about growth or progress. It's about sliding into a new dark age.

There's no point in even planning or, indeed even thinking about anything hinting at progress or improvement. To do so it to keep false hope alive.

American cannot begin to recover until it hits rock bottom and poverty is universal.

Stand in the way of that happening and change will be slower in coming.

Look out for yourself and your family and screw everybody else before they screw you.
Have you found that big rock to hide under?

Prudent companies and public utilities should be shutting down all projects right now.

This country is no longer about growth or progress. It's about sliding into a new dark age.

There's no point in even planning or, indeed even thinking about anything hinting at progress or improvement. To do so it to keep false hope alive.

American cannot begin to recover until it hits rock bottom and poverty is universal.

Look out for yourself and your family and screw everybody else before they screw you.

Yep.

It's called old age and actuarial tables.

Recent series of experiences with today's graduates makes it plain that America has nothing more than decay and poverty to look forward to. When Xiden starts the war he has to in order to try to fix the economy he broke there will be no victory. Simply because today's indoctrinates believe America deserves to lose. Lose it will.

But before that's complete I and all of my generation will be safely under our rocks. It's our duty now to help you little shits achieve the suffering you so desire.

Yep.

Recent series of experiences with today's graduates makes it plain that America has nothing more than decay and poverty to look forward to. When Xiden starts the war he has to in order to try to fix the economy he broke there will be no victory. Simply because today's indoctrinates believe America deserves to lose. Lose it will.

But before that's complete I and all of my generation will be safely under our rocks. It's our duty now to help you little shits achieve the suffering you so desire.
That just old fart blathering.

I’m supposed to care about a company that gambled on a project that could be undone with a pen stroke of a presidential election? Fuck them. They gambled and lost. Might as well put money on red or black in Vegas.

Yep.

Your failing to accept reality is cute. Please don't try to convince anyone that you and your ilk would lift a finger to fight any enemy when America is under attack. It just won't wash. The America that won World Wars I and II is done. Stick a fork in it.

Yep.

Your failing to accept reality is cute. Please don't try to convince anyone that you and your ilk would lift a finger to fight any enemy when America is under attack. It just won't wash. The America that won World Wars I and II is done. Stick a fork in it.
Old fucking dude, were fighting you white privilege anti-democracy dicks right now.

Yep.

Old fucking dude, were fighting you white privilege anti-democracy dicks right now.
Thank you but your additional confirmation of your inability to defend against the destruction of what was once America was not necessary.

Yep.

Thank you but your additional confirmation of your inability to defend against the destruction of what was once America was not necessary.
What year in a Merica are you referencing?

Yep.

Is that "Merica" mis-spelling due to your indoctrinatioin-in-lieu of education or just another demonstration of the disdain you and your cancerous ilk have for what used to be the greatest nation on earth - The United States of America?

Yep.

Is that "Merica" mis-spelling due to your indoctrinatioin-in-lieu of education or just another demonstration of the disdain you and your cancerous ilk have for what used to be the greatest nation on earth - The United States of America?
When did a Merica stop being the great nation that it is?

In 1865? 1964? Or 2020 when the last confederate president was dismissed.

Yep.

Was the question about your failure to spell "America" properly just too hard?

Yep.

Its the same as your failure to support Democracy in it.

Yep.

Since that question was too hard it is clear that there is no point in continuing the discussion.
Go gently into that dark night you have chosen for yourself and any unfortunate offspring you might spawn should you ever figure out how to accomplish that.

Yep.

Since that question was too hard it is clear that there is no point in continuing the discussion.
Go gently into that dark night you have chosen for yourself and any unfortunate offspring you might spawn should you ever figure out how to accomplish that.
Run away old man. Father time is closing in on you and your old racist thoughts.

Fuck Traitor Joe©™ (who kissed the CCP ass tonight on national TV).

Fuck Democrats.

For more than a decade, Jeff Birkeland had been waiting expectantly in the hope that the Keystone XL (KXL) pipeline would finally materialize and bring with it a much-needed boost to his rural community. His dreams were dashed overnight.
In March 2019, then-President Donald Trump granted TC Energy a presidential permit to construct and operate the XL pipeline. Biden revoked that permit via executive order in one of his first moves as president.
“It basically shut a lot of what we were doing down overnight,” Birkeland told The Epoch Times. “We’re out $90 million, that’s what that means to us.”
Electric co-ops are private companies that deliver electricity to their customers, also known as members. Rural electric cooperatives serve 56 percent of the nation and account for about 12 percent of total electricity sales in the United States, according to the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
There are multiple co-ops in the area that range in size in terms of employees and areas they cover. West Central Electric has more than 3,671 members and covers more than 7,000 square miles, and Birkeland said the cancellation of the project hits small rural communities like Murdo especially hard.
His company now has $14 million worth of materials sitting idly in the warehouse.
“Essentially, this tells me our rates are going up,” he said. “We’re sparsely populated and this load represented growth and opportunity for our members. That’s what’s tough—if you sit at my desk, you’re trying to figure out what’s best for your members.”
The cries of help from rural communities are starting to be heard. Fourteen Republican attorneys general are urging Biden to reconsider his decision to cancel a permit for the construction of the pipeline, to prevent severe economic harm. They are also threatening to take legal action.

So the dumb ass bet on a pipeline that was going to deliver heavy crude to China from Canada, and endanger the Oglalla Aquifer. I am glad that pipeline will not be put in. And I thank my wife's relatives at Standing Rock that brought attention to the foolishness of that pipeline.

Fuck Traitor Joe©™ (who kissed the CCP ass tonight on national TV).

Fuck Democrats.

For more than a decade, Jeff Birkeland had been waiting expectantly in the hope that the Keystone XL (KXL) pipeline would finally materialize and bring with it a much-needed boost to his rural community. His dreams were dashed overnight.
In March 2019, then-President Donald Trump granted TC Energy a presidential permit to construct and operate the XL pipeline. Biden revoked that permit via executive order in one of his first moves as president.
“It basically shut a lot of what we were doing down overnight,” Birkeland told The Epoch Times. “We’re out $90 million, that’s what that means to us.”
Electric co-ops are private companies that deliver electricity to their customers, also known as members. Rural electric cooperatives serve 56 percent of the nation and account for about 12 percent of total electricity sales in the United States, according to the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
There are multiple co-ops in the area that range in size in terms of employees and areas they cover. West Central Electric has more than 3,671 members and covers more than 7,000 square miles, and Birkeland said the cancellation of the project hits small rural communities like Murdo especially hard.
His company now has $14 million worth of materials sitting idly in the warehouse.
“Essentially, this tells me our rates are going up,” he said. “We’re sparsely populated and this load represented growth and opportunity for our members. That’s what’s tough—if you sit at my desk, you’re trying to figure out what’s best for your members.”
The cries of help from rural communities are starting to be heard. Fourteen Republican attorneys general are urging Biden to reconsider his decision to cancel a permit for the construction of the pipeline, to prevent severe economic harm. They are also threatening to take legal action.

They need to fight back. Pedo Joe can't dictate with Executive Order. They are meaningless. They should just not listen to him and NOT shut the pipeline down.
After all the Executive Orders from the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, you want to spout that nonsense? LOL

Forum List

Back