Rush: BHO channeled seized assets to LW groups/Community Organizers

All of you Tards are insane liars.....

Rush is Right...….

No, Rush is far far right, when it benefits him. Limbaugh is much like Trump, both are narcissistic, and sexual perverts.

And fat. Don't forget they are both fat.

You kind and tolerant libtards….

We all know you are full of shit on every level.

Your opinion might mean something if you weren't a dittohead.

You opinion means nothing shit for brains...

Where are all of Rush's lies....

Post some if you can...

We all know you and your playmates are full of shit.

Y'all do, huh. My opinions mean nothing to you? Your ignorance may or may not be willful, but it's clear you have been brainwashed by Limbaugh and his poopaganda.

Limbaugh makes shit up. You didn't know that?
True. You should see what Forbes has to say about it.

Judiciary Chair Claims Internal Docs Reveal Obama DOJ 'Slush Fund'

I read that. Forbes is only reporting that Goodlatte made that claim. They aren't saying it is true. Right wing politicians like Goodlatte aren't any more believable than Limbaugh.

Remember the day when a mans said something and then that man would have to explain it?

Oct 24, 2017

by

Jessica Karmasek

House Judiciary Committee Chair Bob Goodlatte, R-VA, says the Department of Justice steered settlement funds to allies under President Barack Obama.

Internal U.S. Department of Justice documents confirm the existence of a department “slush fund” under the Obama Administration and that DOJ officials “went out of their way” to exclude conservative groups, the head of the House Judiciary Committee told fellow lawmakers Tuesday.

Rush Limbaugh just mentioned that money seized from crooks like El Chapo should be used to fund the wall.

That prompted him to mention, in a stage whisper, that President Barack Obama used seized assets to fund Left Wing groups and Community Organizers around the country.

This was news to me and I wanted to ask if any of you had heard of it?

Read the background materials:

The DOJ asked the mortgage companies who were engaged in shady and illegal foreclosures and evictions, to reimburse the left wing community groups who assisted the victims of these criminals in obtaining housing and legal assistance to fight for justice in these cases.

Right wing groups, which supported the banks and lost, are angry that their groups didn't receive any compensation. This Republican congress critter is angry that victims of crime are receiving compensation from the fines levied and the money raised, but that conservative groups, who tend to blame victims, not provide assistance, don't get the same consideration.

I read that. Forbes is only reporting that Goodlatte made that claim. They aren't saying it is true. Right wing politicians like Goodlatte aren't any more believable than Limbaugh.

Remember the day when a mans said something and then that man would have to explain it?

It has gotten to the point where a politician's remark is the story, and whether that was true doesn't really matter. That's how Trump got away with so many lies. Fortunately, some sources are now starting to point out some of his more blatant demonstrably provable lies..

It has gotten to the point where a politician's remark is the story, and whether that was true doesn't really matter. That's how Trump got away with so many lies. Fortunately, some sources are now starting to point out some of his more blatant demonstrably provable lies..

Oh agree, but it isn’t just trump, or republicans or democrats. Look up at congress. Pretty much you can say it’s the same congress since 1968 or so. They aren’t there to get shit done, they are there to keep their power. As long as Americans stay lazy, this shot will continue. We have a spoiled political class and we here who argue their dumb statements while they never have to explain them keep them there comfy and well payed. Why ain’t reporters out asking Mr Goodlatte for a comment? If they did where is it?

Oh agree, but it isn’t just trump, or republicans or democrats. Look up at congress. Pretty much you can say it’s the same congress since 1968 or so. They aren’t there to get shit done, they are there to keep their power. As long as Americans stay lazy, this shot will continue. We have a spoiled political class and we here who argue their dumb statements while they never have to explain them keep them there comfy and well payed. Why ain’t reporters out asking Mr Goodlatte for a comment? If they did where is it?

It's not only Trump, but he has taken it to a whole nuther level. I don't know of any politician who has consistently lied about so many things that are obvious. The man can't seem to help himself, even when he would be better off to tell the truth.

It's not only Trump, but he has taken it to a whole nuther level. I don't know of any politician who has consistently lied about so many things that are obvious. The man can't seem to help himself, even when he would be better off to tell the truth.

You gotta be honest. They ALL lie, Trump has that in common with Obama in that they both did and do it SO well. The difference is who we will listen to. We hear “ and the ocean levels will begin to fall, and lions will sleep with lambs” you think” he’ll yeah that’s awesome! I saw “pie in the sky faggotry”. Trump says “ I will build a wall” I say “America fuck yeah” but never ask trump how? Never asked Obama how. Trump should have been smashed. Even by a lightweight like Hillary. No one, not one person asked trump to explain himself. How will he build that wall? Exactly HOW will Mexico pay for it? WHY are illegals still coming in, ain’t there supposed to be a wall? No accountability and their never will be as long as folks stay within the tribe and won’t hold their leader accountable.

You gotta be honest. They ALL lie, Trump has that in common with Obama in that they both did and do it SO well. The difference is who we will listen to. We hear “ and the ocean levels will begin to fall, and lions will sleep with lambs” you think” he’ll yeah that’s awesome! I saw “pie in the sky faggotry”. Trump says “ I will build a wall” I say “America fuck yeah” but never ask trump how? Never asked Obama how. Trump should have been smashed. Even by a lightweight like Hillary. No one, not one person asked trump to explain himself. How will he build that wall? Exactly HOW will Mexico pay for it? WHY are illegals still coming in, ain’t there supposed to be a wall? No accountability and their never will be as long as folks stay within the tribe and won’t hold their leader accountable.

But Obama won't get it this time. There is no comparison between him and the obese lying fool who is in our oval office. If you won't admit it to me, you have to at least admit it to yourself.

Without Congressional support, Obama gave $150 Billion to his Islamic brother in Jihad in Iran; Trump can fund our Wall

No, Rush is far far right, when it benefits him. Limbaugh is much like Trump, both are narcissistic, and sexual perverts.

And fat. Don't forget they are both fat.

You kind and tolerant libtards….

We all know you are full of shit on every level.

Your opinion might mean something if you weren't a dittohead.

You opinion means nothing shit for brains...

Where are all of Rush's lies....

Post some if you can...

We all know you and your playmates are full of shit.

Y'all do, huh. My opinions mean nothing to you? Your ignorance may or may not be willful, but it's clear you have been brainwashed by Limbaugh and his poopaganda.

You are a moron.....Plain to see.....

Forum List

Back