Rush Limbaugh attacks 11 year old whose mother died

The implication is that the liberals are treating the child as a freak, i.e., capitalizing on her tragedy, making a profit from her misery.

And that's exactly what's going on.

to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

NO !!!!

YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER.....that's NOT what Del was saying.

IT'S FUCKING FREAKS LIKE YOU WHO PARADE THE KID AROUND IN A CARNIVAL TO MAKE POLITICAL POINTS.

NO ONE WANTS THIS KID OR ANY OTHER KID IN AMERICA OR AROUND THE WORLD TO SUFFER.....OR, ANY ONE TO SUFFER FOR THAT MATTER.

BUT (to paraphrase Stephanie a smidge).....

The Obamarrhoids are "QUICK LEARNERS" when it comes to learning "the ole TRIED &TRUE: Women, children and the disabled AL QUEDA HUMAN SHIELD TRICK".

IF YOU ARE FUCKING APPALLED AT WHAT HORROR.....YES HORROR .... IS HAPPENING EVERY MINUTE....EVERY SECOND .....OF EVERY DAY IN AMERICA .....

THEN......

STOP SENDING THE BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY TO THAT AFRICAN PARADISE THE BLACK RACISTS PINE FOR.......AND THAT INCLUDES HAITI.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO !!!!

Listen you OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER FILTH: It would even be nicer if EVERY AMERICAN COULD BE BOUGHT A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, A JAGUAR, and an Illegal Mexican Lawnmower on our tax payer money.......BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAX THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USUALLY IRRESPONSIBLE !!!!

Occasionally shit happens at home. TOUGH !!!!

AS I SAID:THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO......THEN......IT'S MY FAMILY & ME FIRST !!!

AND, THAT'S A FAC(K) JACK !!!

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Nice post.

It's awesome in a train wreck sort of way.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

Apparently :eusa_eh:

These filthy maggots will even use children to further their mentally deranged ideas. You should be proud bod. I expected more from you when it came to children. :doubt: ~BH

Of course they will use any sick twisted trick or anybody they can find to pass their VISIONS.

Keith Olbermann even used his own dying father. now that is sick sick sick

Right-wing media set sights on family of 11-year-old who spoke about his mother's death at health care event - CafeMom

According to a New York Times report, Marcelas Owens appeared at a March 11 press conference with Senate Democrats and spoke about his mother's death. The Times reported that Marcelas' mother, "Tiffany Owens, died of pulmonary hypertension in 2007 at age 27 after losing her health insurance because she could no longer work. Ms. Owens had been an assistant manager at a Jack in the Box restaurant." CNN.com further reported that Marcelas said at the event, "I came out here for health care, I got involved because my mom was a health care activist, she testified and participated in rallies. She wanted people to have health care and not wait till management level to be offered health care."

On the March 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh aired a clip of Marcelas' remarks at the health care event and said, "Now, this is unseemly, exploitative, an 11-year-old kid being forced to tell this story all over just to benefit the Democrat Party and Barack Obama." Limbaugh later said, referring to Marcelas, "Your mom would have still died, because Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014."

And WHAT was wrong of what he said? He is Correct. The government will collect taxes immediately, and the PLAN wouldn't kick in until long after.

Show your feigned outrage elsewhere you fuckin' HACK.

Limbaugh was correct, and what is that LINK within links to what YOU linked to? "Media Matters"?

How much is SOROS paying you? By the post?

Last edited:

NO !!!!

YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER.....that's NOT what Del was saying.

IT'S FUCKING FREAKS LIKE YOU WHO PARADE THE KID AROUND IN A CARNIVAL TO MAKE POLITICAL POINTS.

NO ONE WANTS THIS KID OR ANY OTHER KID IN AMERICA OR AROUND THE WORLD TO SUFFER.....OR, ANY ONE TO SUFFER FOR THAT MATTER.

BUT (to paraphrase Stephanie a smidge).....

The Obamarrhoids are "QUICK LEARNERS" when it comes to learning "the ole TRIED &TRUE: Women, children and the disabled AL QUEDA HUMAN SHIELD TRICK".

IF YOU ARE FUCKING APPALLED AT WHAT HORROR.....YES HORROR .... IS HAPPENING EVERY MINUTE....EVERY SECOND .....OF EVERY DAY IN AMERICA .....

THEN......

STOP SENDING THE BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY TO THAT AFRICAN PARADISE THE BLACK RACISTS PINE FOR.......AND THAT INCLUDES HAITI.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO !!!!

Listen you OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER FILTH: It would even be nicer if EVERY AMERICAN COULD BE BOUGHT A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, A JAGUAR, and an Illegal Mexican Lawnmower on our tax payer money.......BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAX THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USUALLY IRRESPONSIBLE !!!!

Occasionally shit happens at home. TOUGH !!!!

AS I SAID:THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO......THEN......IT'S MY FAMILY & ME FIRST !!!

AND, THAT'S A FAC(K) JACK !!!

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Nice post.

It's awesome in a train wreck sort of way.

Was just sayin....

Right-wing media set sights on family of 11-year-old who spoke about his mother's death at health care event - CafeMom

According to a New York Times report, Marcelas Owens appeared at a March 11 press conference with Senate Democrats and spoke about his mother's death. The Times reported that Marcelas' mother, "Tiffany Owens, died of pulmonary hypertension in 2007 at age 27 after losing her health insurance because she could no longer work. Ms. Owens had been an assistant manager at a Jack in the Box restaurant." CNN.com further reported that Marcelas said at the event, "I came out here for health care, I got involved because my mom was a health care activist, she testified and participated in rallies. She wanted people to have health care and not wait till management level to be offered health care."

On the March 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh aired a clip of Marcelas' remarks at the health care event and said, "Now, this is unseemly, exploitative, an 11-year-old kid being forced to tell this story all over just to benefit the Democrat Party and Barack Obama." Limbaugh later said, referring to Marcelas, "Your mom would have still died, because Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014."

Rush Limbaugh was absolutely correct. The woman would have died anyway because there will be ZERO BENEFITS from this failure of a healthcare bill for at least 4...possibly seven years. This is a non news worthy thread.

Besides...how does a 27 year old woman get PH....was she HIV positive, a crackhead? Those are 2 causes....along with poor dental health which leads to aortic valve disease.

Is it OK to use kids to sell magazines?

cover2xc3.jpg

US Weekly is "liberal"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it OK to use kids to sell magazines?

cover2xc3.jpg

US Weekly is "liberal"?

my gawd, you are a real twisted freak with a Palin hardon so bad you could poll vault everywhere.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Another pathetic thread started for no other reason than to deflect attention away from the fact that Obama is an abject failure, and the worst president in US history.

Too friggin' funny!

The wheels are falling off the Neo-Marxists bus, nothing is working, people are rallying against their proposed takeover of US healthcare. Nancy can't get the votes so she wants to rewrite the Constitution

Dems will end in the bunker chomping cyanide capsules like they were M&M's

Rush was right, even if ObamaCare passed, the woman still would have died and yeah, where was SEIU when she was alive?

Oh nose, the new outrage of the day.

Progressives-Democrats have a habit of using women, children and the disabled as human shields (props). Then "of course" you aren't allowed to say anything about them or you get a thread like this.:lol:

No - the Right has a habit of characterizing Democrats in this fashion.

Forum List

Back