🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh had a great idea, move buying rifle to 21, then move abortion to 21 too...

And yet it is teenagers getting pregnant.

Why must there be a quid pro quo? Too many American families have lost loved ones to gun violence while the gun lobby and their minions either ignore th problem or exacerbate it. No movement on a real assault weapons ban, no action on universal background checks and cuts to mental health programs. And now they think they can bargain?

Even when President Obama took action to reduce the chances of the mentally incompetent to access guns, Trump revoked it. Then he, weeping crocodile tears, says mental health is the real problem. As if Americans are crazier than the rest of the planet. What makes the mass shooting epidemic in America so unique? Why, we're uniquely awash with guns!

Because the gun lobby does not believe that guns are the problem, they are merely a tool used by a deranged HUMAN BEING.

So let me ask you this, why should the punishment for the masses be only for the sins of a few?

Let's say you legally own a Corvette and someone on the other side of the nation uses a Corvette illegally to haul drugs. The gov't rules Corvettes illegal and bans them because people are using them for illegal purposes.

Would you gladly give up your Corvette because of the misbehavior of someone else who just so happens to own the same type of car you do?

Someone who legally purchased a gun spent their hard earned money on it, and AR-15s are not cheap guns. So to think that you would punish John Smith for the behavior of Joe Doe isn't real fair is it?
The Corvette was not designed for the exclusive purpose of killing as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
You have no right to a Corvette you stupid ass motherfucker, it’s a privilege. Firearm ownership is an absolute right enless someone fucks it up for themselves.
So take your fucking self righteous control freak nature and shove it up your fucking ass you spineless piece of shit… LOL
Aww! You're sweet! And ever so eloquent! I, for one, certainly hope your therapy goes well, and keep up those remedial classes! Reach for the stars, because you're special!

You know that liberals have lost when they can't refute the substance of the thread, they have to attack the poster (or in this case, Rush, who said it.)

I don't listen to Rush much at all but I don't see the link between buying a gun and abortion.

I heard this on Rush's show today......if the left, anti gun morons want to move the age to buy a rifle to 21.....then they should have no problem doing the same thing with abortion....right?
Force children to have unwanted children?

Sounds like some heartless and mean spirited thing Republicans would do. They are a very hateful people. Too bad they aren't more like the God they claim to follow.

And yet it is teenagers getting pregnant.

Why must there be a quid pro quo? Too many American families have lost loved ones to gun violence while the gun lobby and their minions either ignore th problem or exacerbate it. No movement on a real assault weapons ban, no action on universal background checks and cuts to mental health programs. And now they think they can bargain?

Even when President Obama took action to reduce the chances of the mentally incompetent to access guns, Trump revoked it. Then he, weeping crocodile tears, says mental health is the real problem. As if Americans are crazier than the rest of the planet. What makes the mass shooting epidemic in America so unique? Why, we're uniquely awash with guns!

Because the gun lobby does not believe that guns are the problem, they are merely a tool used by a deranged HUMAN BEING.

So let me ask you this, why should the punishment for the masses be only for the sins of a few?

Let's say you legally own a Corvette and someone on the other side of the nation uses a Corvette illegally to haul drugs. The gov't rules Corvettes illegal and bans them because people are using them for illegal purposes.

Would you gladly give up your Corvette because of the misbehavior of someone else who just so happens to own the same type of car you do?

Someone who legally purchased a gun spent their hard earned money on it, and AR-15s are not cheap guns. So to think that you would punish John Smith for the behavior of Joe Doe isn't real fair is it?
The Corvette was not designed for the exclusive purpose of killing as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
You have no right to a Corvette you stupid ass motherfucker, it’s a privilege. Firearm ownership is an absolute right enless someone fucks it up for themselves.
So take your fucking self righteous control freak nature and shove it up your fucking ass you spineless piece of shit… LOL
Aww! You're sweet! And ever so eloquent! I, for one, certainly hope your therapy goes well, and keep up those remedial classes! Reach for the stars, because you're special!
:abgg2q.jpg:

I heard this on Rush's show today......if the left, anti gun morons want to move the age to buy a rifle to 21.....then they should have no problem doing the same thing with abortion....right?

The only good idea rush ever had was to move to Costa Rica. Of course he was lying about that too.
You've never had a good idea. And you even told the truth about that.

Would liberals like the NRA more if they came behind these school shootings and started selling the tissues of the deceased? Maybe a discount, like they give at planned parenthood? Perhaps they could show up with a glass of wine like they did at PP, and discuss the tissue prices.

Better idea: Punish parents for the crimes of their dependents.
What lesson will the guilty learn if someone else ends up paying the price?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for changing the age limits for things that have them, what difference will changing age limits make if fake IDs can still be made and used? In order for age limit changing to work, birth certificates need to be brought forward as well instead of just an ID.

One way you can know you're being stupid is if you find yourself in disagreement with me.

In many cases, the parents are facilitators of school shootings and criminal behavior of their kids. They know their crazy, violent kids have guns. Sometimes they even buy the guns for their kids. They deserve to be hung if they've done nothing to disarm their children who then go on to murder.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for changing the age limits for things that have them, what difference will changing age limits make if fake IDs can still be made and used? In order for age limit changing to work, birth certificates need to be brought forward as well instead of just an ID.

Well a fake ID wouldn't help in a back ground check. It goes off of SSN, which would have your DOB that you can't change.

Meh, not sure how buying a firearm equates to forcing a teenager to having a baby she can’t care for, which will force her and the baby on to the welfare rolls. That makes no logical sense. If you’re a pro-lifer, why is the fetus of a teenager worth saving when one of an adult is not? Really makes no sense at all.

The only good idea rush ever had was to move to Costa Rica. Of course he was lying about that too.

I think he only threatened to move there if Hellary became POTUS. Where have we heard those threats before, and why are all those lying bastards still here?

I think he only threatened to move there if Hellary became POTUS. Where have we heard those threats before, and why are all those lying bastards still here?

No. He said he would be out of here as soon as healthcare passed. As usual, he lied.

One way you can know you're being stupid is if you find yourself in disagreement with me.

In many cases, the parents are facilitators of school shootings and criminal behavior of their kids. They know their crazy, violent kids have guns. Sometimes they even buy the guns for their kids. They deserve to be hung if they've done nothing to disarm their children who then go on to murder.
What about people who do what they can as parents and it still isn't enough? Why should they be punished more than they already have been when their kids choose to grow up and become complete and total monsters, my mom being the perfect example of such a parent. She was a good mom to me and my older sister, but sadly my older sister grew up to be a complete and total word that I can't say anyway.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

No. He said he would be out of here as soon as healthcare passed. As usual, he lied.

No he didn't.

He said, and here are his words, that if the health care bill passed and 5 years later everything was implemented, he would move to Costa Rica.

Rush Limbaugh: I'll Leave Country Over Health Bill

Meh, not sure how buying a firearm equates to forcing a teenager to having a baby she can’t care for, which will force her and the baby on to the welfare rolls. That makes no logical sense. If you’re a pro-lifer, why is the fetus of a teenager worth saving when one of an adult is not? Really makes no sense at all.

She can give the baby up for adoption......rather than kill the baby.

You know that liberals have lost when they can't refute the substance of the thread, they have to attack the poster (or in this case, Rush, who said it.)

I don't listen to Rush much at all but I don't see the link between buying a gun and abortion.

Both are considered Rights.....if the Right to own a gun can be delayed from 18-21, then the Right to kill a baby could also be moved back to 21.....

Forum List

Back