🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh had a great idea, move buying rifle to 21, then move abortion to 21 too...

Liberals LIVE on lying. They've made entire TV channels around it.

Any doubts just take a look at who actually colluded with the Russians, starting with the "reset button" with Hillary back in 2009 and going all the way to the 2016 elections. It was not republicans.

I heard this on Rush's show today......if the left, anti gun morons want to move the age to buy a rifle to 21.....then they should have no problem doing the same thing with abortion....right?

Meh, not sure how buying a firearm equates to forcing a teenager to having a baby she can’t care for, which will force her and the baby on to the welfare rolls. That makes no logical sense. If you’re a pro-lifer, why is the fetus of a teenager worth saving when one of an adult is not? Really makes no sense at all.

She can give the baby up for adoption......rather than kill the baby.
What do you care? Republicans don't care about babies. Don't they see them as target practice?
Look at GOP policies. They might as well squatsh!t on those kids for all the love they show.

Would liberals like the NRA more if they came behind these school shootings and started selling the tissues of the deceased? Maybe a discount, like they give at planned parenthood? Perhaps they could show up with a glass of wine like they did at PP, and discuss the tissue prices.
where is this fantasy of yours getting cooked up? Some russian troll farm?

I heard this on Rush's show today......if the left, anti gun morons want to move the age to buy a rifle to 21.....then they should have no problem doing the same thing with abortion....right?

The only good idea rush ever had was to move to Costa Rica. Of course he was lying about that too.

I think he only threatened to move there if Hellary became POTUS. Where have we heard those threats before, and why are all those lying bastards still here?

No. He said he would be out of here as soon as healthcare passed. As usual, he lied.

No he didn't.

He said, and here are his words, that if the health care bill passed and 5 years later everything was implemented, he would move to Costa Rica.

Rush Limbaugh: I'll Leave Country Over Health Bill
Of course...he's love Costa Rica....almost as much as he loves the Dominican Republic. I bet he's a big fan of Thailand too.

Would liberals like the NRA more if they came behind these school shootings and started selling the tissues of the deceased? Maybe a discount, like they give at planned parenthood? Perhaps they could show up with a glass of wine like they did at PP, and discuss the tissue prices.

Nah just undercover video.

Nah just undercover video.

Yeah...the cut and paste video that was found to be so misleading that those who did the filming were the ones charged in a court of law and found guilty. THAT video. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn't change the fact that she talks about how she can get around late term & partial birth abortion laws, doesn't change the fact that she talks about how her technique changes to get the organs she wants to harvest, or that she suggests it's not bad if they profit a little from the organ transaction.

What about people who do what they can as parents and it still isn't enough? Why should they be punished more than they already have been when their kids choose to grow up and become complete and total monsters, my mom being the perfect example of such a parent. She was a good mom to me and my older sister, but sadly my older sister grew up to be a complete and total word that I can't say anyway.

You have a crazy kid and you know he has a gun, he shoots someone, you go to jail too as an accessory to murder. If you don't want to go to jail, don't let your kid have a gun. If you can't take away his gun, you call the police and have the police take away his gun.

These low-life parents should be punished because they are accessories to murder, not innocent bystanders.

You know that liberals have lost when they can't refute the substance of the thread, they have to attack the poster (or in this case, Rush, who said it.)

I don't listen to Rush much at all but I don't see the link between buying a gun and abortion.

Both are considered Rights.....if the Right to own a gun can be delayed from 18-21, then the Right to kill a baby could also be moved back to 21.....

There is no connection between the 2. A right is not absolute. If the age for owning a gun was raised to 21 then it would be legal.

Meh, not sure how buying a firearm equates to forcing a teenager to having a baby she can’t care for, which will force her and the baby on to the welfare rolls. That makes no logical sense. If you’re a pro-lifer, why is the fetus of a teenager worth saving when one of an adult is not? Really makes no sense at all.

She can give the baby up for adoption......rather than kill the baby.

Or she can have an abortion, as the law allows. The issue is settled. Abortion is legal, it’s not going to change, and making it more difficult for teenagers to get an abortion has nothing to do with gun rights. It is absurd to equate one to another.

Forum List

Back