Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.
He dedicated his life to tearing this country apart. May he have as much oxy as he can dream of until it's time to croak.
Because he RESISTED the leftist agenda. Really sorry he got in your way
The vile hatred coming from the Left, is a testament to how effective Rush is at exposing them...

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago
How much pain did Rush Limbaugh cause? This nation is massively more to the left then it was 30 years ago. If he was ever over the top he may have been. But to warn about ruining traditions that are good has fallen to death ears. He made a good buck off of it that is to be sure. Men and women who warn about what a civilization is doing or heading to are always demeaned or worse. As one example... In pure terms today we have put gays and lesbians in front of hetero married couples with families. Whether a child is gay is not the issue. Most of the people who screwed with gays are hiding under their rocks now. But they did their damage. Other issues/agendas have reduced our footprint in global competition. Our location in the world has saved us up to now.

lol... oxyboy was married 4x. so much for 'traditional' marriage 'eh? he tore sandra fluke apart for 3 straight days, calling her a slut because she testified about making birth control a mandated covered expense by insurance companies. pretty pathetic given that ED is covered & el rushbo was caught down in the dominican republic with a ton of it.

He's an asshole, there's no doubt. But this is a horrible way to go. He'd better have some docs on his side and a shitload of good weed.

Stoners are always so predictable

I don't smoke weed. Did a few times when I was in college and hated it.

But as I said in my first post, I had a friend who died from non-small cell lung cancer/stage 4 last year. And his docs knew he smoked pot and encouraged him to continue to help with pain management.

AND...he didn't have significant symptoms when he was diagnosed. A headache that wouldn't go away, like a bad migraine. They did a CT scan and found 22 tumors in his brain and the main tumor in his lungs. Not a typo. 22 tumors in his brain. They told him he was terminal.

He wouldn't have to smoke it there are many ways to consume.

I graduated from the EIB university, several years ago. It was great when I was on the road, making service calls or working on the bench. I am so grateful for having that time to listen to others too. Like Paul Harvey, Mike Pence, J C Watts and even that Air America crap the leftardz tried to compete with. LoL.

No doubt Rush and his success created a lot of jobs in radio on both sides of the isle.

Get well Rush!

Thanks again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Sad news folks..still breaking... Sad...

Hopefully the Maha Rushdie gets well soon.

My mum had lung cancer about 17, 18 years ago. She was a few years older than El Rushbo than Limbaugh is now. What they did was to go in there laparoscopically and cut out the whole lobe of her lung.

Worked out fine for her.

We can only wish the best for former Nobel Peace Prize nominee.

Sad, but the guy is almost 70 years old, used to smoke cigarettes, and for years has been a big cigar smoker. It's finally caught up to him.

It catches up with everybody who smokes. You don't see a lot of 80-year-olds with a cigarette. Not many 70-year-olds, either.

For the TENS OF MILLIONS he gave from his own pocket for leukemia research?

$5 million he raised for the Tunnels to Towers Foundation, with the Betsy Ross t-shirts.

No other radio personality I know of has been so generous.

Wait a minute...You're confused between "raised" and "donated".

Nope. That was $5 million raised and $5 million donated. The total was $3 million back in June.

From Dec. 2019:

Fox & Friends: Rush Announces $5 Million for Tunnel to Towers

My mum had lung cancer about 17, 18 years ago. She was a few years older than El Rushbo than Limbaugh is now. What they did was to go in there laparoscopically and cut out the whole lobe of her lung.

Worked out fine for her.

He's been diagnosed stage 4. Taking out a lobe won't work.

$5 million he raised for the Tunnels to Towers Foundation, with the Betsy Ross t-shirts.

Nope. That was $5 million raised and $5 million donated. The total was $3 million back in June.

From Dec. 2019:

Nope. Read your own damn link. $1M from sales from his store.

One wrong never makes a right but I'm not sure anyone can say anything worse than what Rush said about Robin Williams death.

I don't wish death upon anyone but Rush isn't exactly one that will draw a lot of sympathy based upon his past remarks and actions.

Condemning drug abusers while being a drug abuser is another example that comes to mind.

Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because Leftists Are 'Never Happy'

That was a pretty shitty thing for him to say. I've been kind up to now, but fuck the bastard...rot in the hell you deserve, Limpballs.

Dude. You just displayed the reason why you're going to lose yet another presidential election. Enjoy your next 4 years of MAGA.

:21:

Like I said in another thread. I thought people didn’t inhale cigar smoke, so I thought one can only get oral cancer from them?

Couldn't find if he smoked cigarettes but it seems he was not against it, here's a transcript of him and a caller about smoking.

We Really Should Thank Smokers
I remember when he gave up cigarettes some time ago. He seemed to be one of those who thought cigars were "safe."

Hell I had a neighbor a few years ago that quit smoking when he was 25 and died of lung cancer at age 66.
One of my good friends died of stage 4 lung cancer 5 years ago. I pressed a lot of hash for him through the years till he couldn't inhale any longer. Then the weed oil. Nothing could stop the cancer from spreading. And by the way, I am a cancer patient myself.

I didn’t know you can get lung cancer from smoking cigars. I thought that gives you oral cancer only

Prayers up

If he inhales, yes. Smoke is smoke, besides he might enjoy cigarettes when he's not in front of a camera or mic.
But this type of cancer is brutal. He needs to get to a drug trial and away from the piranha oncologists who are going to soak him, because I doubt with his wealth he carries health insurance.

He's probably on Medicare he's 69.

OMG...[rolling eyes] . Someone who's worth hundreds of millions doesn't use Medicare. They pay cash and get a discount from docs for doing so.

How much pain did Rush Limbaugh cause? This nation is massively more to the left then it was 30 years ago. If he was ever over the top he may have been. But to warn about ruining traditions that are good has fallen to death ears. He made a good buck off of it that is to be sure. Men and women who warn about what a civilization is doing or heading to are always demeaned or worse. As one example... In pure terms today we have put gays and lesbians in front of hetero married couples with families. Whether a child is gay is not the issue. Most of the people who screwed with gays are hiding under their rocks now. But they did their damage. Other issues/agendas have reduced our footprint in global competition. Our location in the world has saved us up to now.

lol... oxyboy was married 4x. so much for 'traditional' marriage 'eh? he tore sandra fluke apart for 3 straight days, calling her a slut because she testified about making birth control a mandated covered expense by insurance companies. pretty pathetic given that ED is covered & el rushbo was caught down in the dominican republic with a ton of it.

He's an asshole, there's no doubt. But this is a horrible way to go. He'd better have some docs on his side and a shitload of good weed.

Stoners are always so predictable

I don't smoke weed. Did a few times when I was in college and hated it.

But as I said in my first post, I had a friend who died from non-small cell lung cancer/stage 4 last year. And his docs knew he smoked pot and encouraged him to continue to help with pain management.

AND...he didn't have significant symptoms when he was diagnosed. A headache that wouldn't go away, like a bad migraine. They did a CT scan and found 22 tumors in his brain and the main tumor in his lungs. Not a typo. 22 tumors in his brain. They told him he was terminal.

He wouldn't have to smoke it there are many ways to consume.

True enough. My brother in CA was recently diagnosed with a latent mild form of epilepsy. So my sister-in-law is baking him a LOT of brownies with lots o' pot in them. And it's working great but he's awfully stoned most of the time. No seizures, though!

I didn’t know you can get lung cancer from smoking cigars. I thought that gives you oral cancer only

Prayers up

If he inhales, yes. Smoke is smoke, besides he might enjoy cigarettes when he's not in front of a camera or mic.
But this type of cancer is brutal. He needs to get to a drug trial and away from the piranha oncologists who are going to soak him, because I doubt with his wealth he carries health insurance.

OMG...[rolling eyes] . Someone who's worth hundreds of millions doesn't use Medicare. They pay cash and get a discount from docs for doing so.

OMG rolling eyes I didn't say he wouldn't go to the best and maybe pay more but you can bet your ass he has Medicare.

Like I said in another thread. I thought people didn’t inhale cigar smoke, so I thought one can only get oral cancer from them?

Couldn't find if he smoked cigarettes but it seems he was not against it, here's a transcript of him and a caller about smoking.

We Really Should Thank Smokers
I remember when he gave up cigarettes some time ago. He seemed to be one of those who thought cigars were "safe."

Hell I had a neighbor a few years ago that quit smoking when he was 25 and died of lung cancer at age 66.
One of my good friends died of stage 4 lung cancer 5 years ago. I pressed a lot of hash for him through the years till he couldn't inhale any longer. Then the weed oil. Nothing could stop the cancer from spreading. And by the way, I am a cancer patient myself.

Good luck to you with this.

Worked out fine for her.

He's been diagnosed stage 4. Taking out a lobe won't work.

I did not hear "stage 4" in the initial reports. All he had said was "advanced" on the broadcast today. Stage 4 is indeed very serious and often a quite fatal situation. I remember how people cried when Johnny Sack died of Stage 4 lung cancer.

Prayers up

OMG rolling eyes I didn't say he wouldn't go to the best and maybe pay more but you can bet your ass he has Medicare.

don’t you have to be retired to qualify for Medicare?

From Dec. 2019:

Nope. Read your own damn link. $1M from sales from his store.

Reading is fundamental. You probably had union teachers, didn't you?

"And within three months, we had generated through the sales $4 million to Tunnel to Towers, and I wanted to come here today because it has continued — and we’re gonna continue all the way through Christmas — $5 million in total. We’re gonna add another million that we’re able to donate because of purchases at the RushLimbaugh.com store of Stand Up for Betsy Ross gear."

rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

Smoking kills kids

Prayers to Rush

Last edited:

Prayers up

don’t you have to be retired to qualify for Medicare?

Nope just 65 or if under 65 on ssdi for two years unless you have end stage renal and als then that is immediate upon award of disability. But then again his company may have group insurance and if over 20 employees which they probably are he could stay on it and have not accepted Part B of Medicare. Who knows if that's the case and like the other poster said with his million's he can seek out the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back