Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

Smoking kills kids

For the TENS OF MILLIONS he gave from his own pocket for leukemia research?

$5 million he raised for the Tunnels to Towers Foundation, with the Betsy Ross t-shirts.

No other radio personality I know of has been so generous.

Wait a minute...You're confused between "raised" and "donated".

Nope. That was $5 million raised and $5 million donated. The total was $3 million back in June.

From Dec. 2019:

Fox & Friends: Rush Announces $5 Million for Tunnel to Towers

Augustine very probably now at the top of human shit list:

upload_2020-2-3_22-13-33.png

^^^^ Look at this, human shit CLAPPING that someone has cancer. This illustrates The Intolerant Left. You have to be literally the LOWEST form of creature to be HAPPY that ANYONE has got cancer and is going to die.

No link

he just made the announcement on his radio show
I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
Sure it isn't ass cancer?

This:

View attachment 304283

^^^^ So okfine how much have you helped anyone during your worthless life?

Rush has quite an impressive history of raising donations..

RUSH: (October 19, 2007) The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, it’s now official, is going to get in excess of $4.2 million, because I am matching Betty Casey’s bid on eBay — $4.2 million.

RUSH: (December 4, 2012) Because of you, Two If By Tea has donated over $1 million in product and monetary donations to incredible causes, including the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation.

RUSH: (April 28, 2003) Folks, you have done it again. You exceeded $1 million in charitable donations to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America.

RUSH: (April 21, 2008) We ended up with a total take of $2,519,643 with the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society Radiothon last week.

RUSH: (April 16, 2012) Yes, my friends, it was a record. Leukemia-Lymphoma Society radiothon. Excess of $3 million.

RUSH: (April 11, 2016) It was another record amount donated — and, folks, it is phenomenal. The final number’s gonna come somewhere north of $3 million.

RUSH: (July 5, 2011) We sent a truckload — it was about 3,000 cases — of Two If By Tea to the Joplin Fourth of July celebration.

RUSH: (June 24, 2008) …Move America Forward. They’ve got a giant telethon planned all day. … the largest care package ever of items of interest to American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

RUSH: (April 1, 2015) …Michael Milken and the Prostate Cancer Foundation…

RUSH: (May 19, 2014) …the Boys and Girls Clubs of America…

RUSH: (March 14, 2017) …the Els for Autism charity golf outing…

RUSH: (November 17, 2006) All the proceeds went to the Fisher Houses…

RUSH: (October 8, 2014) The Adventure of Rush Revere Series is a proud sponsor of The Navy SEALs Museum.

RUSH: (December 12, 2014) Liberty delivered a whole bunch of books to the Toys for Tots program today.

RUSH: (June 29, 2015) American Heritage Girls, we’re happy to be able to help, because I think groups like yours are unsung heroes.

RUSH: (November 30, 2005) We have thousands upon thousands of donors here in the Adopt-A-Soldier Program.

RUSH: (July 19, 2019) We have zoomed past 100,000 T-shirts, and there were 14,000 new orders today. … The amount of money that we are able to donate to Tunnel to Towers is $1.5 million.

RUSH: (July 22, 2019) We had so many more sales over the weekend that we have upped the donation to Tunnel to Towers from $1.5 million to $2 million.

RUSH: (July 29, 2019) Today, a monumental achievement: We have now raised $3 million for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.

31 Years of Donations to Worthy Causes by You, the People Who Make the Country Work

Like I said in another thread. I thought people didn’t inhale cigar smoke, so I thought one can only get oral cancer from them?

Couldn't find if he smoked cigarettes but it seems he was not against it, here's a transcript of him and a caller about smoking.

We Really Should Thank Smokers
I remember when he gave up cigarettes some time ago. He seemed to be one of those who thought cigars were "safe."

Hell I had a neighbor a few years ago that quit smoking when he was 25 and died of lung cancer at age 66.
One of my good friends died of stage 4 lung cancer 5 years ago. I pressed a lot of hash for him through the years till he couldn't inhale any longer. Then the weed oil. Nothing could stop the cancer from spreading. And by the way, I am a cancer patient myself.

You are a cancer patient yourself? What would you like EVERYONE to make fun of you? Perhaps YOUR cancer is also the result of Karma?

Like I said in another thread. I thought people didn’t inhale cigar smoke, so I thought one can only get oral cancer from them?

Couldn't find if he smoked cigarettes but it seems he was not against it, here's a transcript of him and a caller about smoking.

I remember when he gave up cigarettes some time ago. He seemed to be one of those who thought cigars were "safe."

Hell I had a neighbor a few years ago that quit smoking when he was 25 and died of lung cancer at age 66.
One of my good friends died of stage 4 lung cancer 5 years ago. I pressed a lot of hash for him through the years till he couldn't inhale any longer. Then the weed oil. Nothing could stop the cancer from spreading. And by the way, I am a cancer patient myself.

You are a cancer patient yourself? What would you like EVERYONE to make fun of you? Perhaps YOUR cancer is also the result of Karma?
Ok to spew rhetoric. KMA

No link

I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.

This:

View attachment 304283

RUSH: (October 19, 2007) The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, it’s now official, is going to get in excess of $4.2 million, because I am matching Betty Casey’s bid on eBay — $4.2 million.

RUSH: (December 4, 2012) Because of you, Two If By Tea has donated over $1 million in product and monetary donations to incredible causes, including the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation.

RUSH: (April 28, 2003) Folks, you have done it again. You exceeded $1 million in charitable donations to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America.

RUSH: (April 21, 2008) We ended up with a total take of $2,519,643 with the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society Radiothon last week.

RUSH: (April 16, 2012) Yes, my friends, it was a record. Leukemia-Lymphoma Society radiothon. Excess of $3 million.

RUSH: (April 11, 2016) It was another record amount donated — and, folks, it is phenomenal. The final number’s gonna come somewhere north of $3 million.

RUSH: (July 5, 2011) We sent a truckload — it was about 3,000 cases — of Two If By Tea to the Joplin Fourth of July celebration.

RUSH: (June 24, 2008) …Move America Forward. They’ve got a giant telethon planned all day. … the largest care package ever of items of interest to American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

RUSH: (October 8, 2014) The Adventure of Rush Revere Series is a proud sponsor of The Navy SEALs Museum.

RUSH: (December 12, 2014) Liberty delivered a whole bunch of books to the Toys for Tots program today.

RUSH: (June 29, 2015) American Heritage Girls, we’re happy to be able to help, because I think groups like yours are unsung heroes.

RUSH: (November 30, 2005) We have thousands upon thousands of donors here in the Adopt-A-Soldier Program.

RUSH: (July 19, 2019) We have zoomed past 100,000 T-shirts, and there were 14,000 new orders today. … The amount of money that we are able to donate to Tunnel to Towers is $1.5 million.

RUSH: (July 22, 2019) We had so many more sales over the weekend that we have upped the donation to Tunnel to Towers from $1.5 million to $2 million.

RUSH: (July 29, 2019) Today, a monumental achievement: We have now raised $3 million for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.

31 Years of Donations to Worthy Causes by You, the People Who Make the Country Work

The Intolerant Left illustrate why everyone hates them, they illustrate that the venom directed at them is justified, they are the lowest form of human shit possible. To POLITICISE CANCER to POLITICISE DEATH and WISH DEATH in this disgusting way SIMPLY because someone who has announced they have cancer is a political opponent.

No matter WHAT happens, remember this we must NEVER sink as LOW as they have, but also when the times comes remember this, we must show them NO MERCY, they illustrate every day the evil they have within, that they are Godless and are devoid of a Soul and when their time comes they will return to their father the Devil in his and their Eternal home of Hell.

No link yet. Just saw it on TV.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.
He dedicated his life to tearing this country apart. May he have as much oxy as he can dream of until it's time to croak.
He did no such thing. You're just an ass-hurt liar.

Ok to spew rhetoric. KMA

Your cancer must be the result of Karma to you, as you have illustrated your hate in this thread and all that hate gets back to you in the end. God works in mysterious ways.

There are certain illnesses, certain diseases where those who have them feel for others that have them, you obviously being human shit are the exception and not the rule, I would think POLITICS is the LAST thing on those other cancer patients minds right now and they would probably have sympathy for this Rush Limbaugh who has unfortunately joined that terrible C Club.

This thread highlights who the real Nazis in America are.

People who think exercising your right to an opinion and openly talking about it when it opposes their point of view. They are happy when such people die.

Smoking cigars ain't healthy. He has worked at losing weight.

He is a national treasure. I hope they get the cancer in remission.

No link

This:

View attachment 304283

The Intolerant Left illustrate why everyone hates them, they illustrate that the venom directed at them is justified, they are the lowest form of human shit possible. To POLITICISE CANCER to POLITICISE DEATH and WISH DEATH in this disgusting way SIMPLY because someone who has announced they have cancer is a political opponent.

No matter WHAT happens, remember this we must NEVER sink as LOW as they have, but also when the times comes remember this, we must show them NO MERCY, they illustrate every day the evil they have within, that they are Godless and are devoid of a Soul and when their time comes they will return to their father the Devil in his and their Eternal home of Hell.
Practice what you preach I do dare say.

Ok to spew rhetoric. KMA

Your cancer must be the result of Karma to you, as you have illustrated your hate in this thread and all that hate gets back to you in the end. God works in mysterious ways.

There are certain illnesses, certain diseases where those who have them feel for others that have them, you obviously being human shit are the exception and not the rule, I would think POLITICS is the LAST thing on those other cancer patients minds right now and they would probably have sympathy for this Rush Limbaugh who has unfortunately joined that terrible C Club.

Cancer is a sonofabitch no matter who you are.

Fuck cancer. I have survived it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back