Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush didn't hate black people because they're black, or gay people because they're gay, he hated them because they're Democrats!
The same Democrats that claimed Rush pandered to hate are currently showing how vile and hate filled their dark empty hearts are.

Disagree with the guy, maybe call him an asshole, but to celebrate death is crossing a line into sociopathic behavior that shouldn't be excused by anyone regardless of political affiliation.
It was wrong when folks did it to Ruth Ginsburg, and just as wrong today.

People need to get a grip.
They do it because there's no penalty for it. They can hide behind their internet anonymity and spew childish insults because they know they won't be getting late night phone calls threatening the lives of their children, or be accosted in the street, or be denied service because of what they say. None of them would say anything like this if they were standing face to face with Rush, TRUMP!, or heck, any of us. They apparently get some kind of sick glee from spouting off the stupidest stuff, then running away and giggling with the other children about how brave they were.

Last edited:
Rush didn't hate black people because they're black, or gay people because they're gay, he hated them because they're Democrats!
The same Democrats that claimed Rush pandered to hate are currently showing how vile and hate filled their dark empty hearts are.

Disagree with the guy, maybe call him an asshole, but to celebrate death is crossing a line into sociopathic behavior that shouldn't be excused by anyone regardless of political affiliation.
It was wrong when folks did it to Ruth Ginsburg, and just as wrong today.

People need to get a grip.

Nope, not in this case. Lush Rimjob was a complete waste of human skin who laid waste to polite political discourse, so why the fuck should he get off scot free? He can rot in hell where he's got a special suite. And when his toadies declare there'll never be another like him, let's hope they're right.

So again, good riddance to bad Rimjob.
Hate, hate, hate. You would think that liberals would be the happiest people in the country, what with controlling Congress and the White House and all, but they continue to be the most miserable, hate filled (and now juvenile) creatures around. Why is that?

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.

Moooohaumed was a baby raper....Rush wasn't that low was he?
Rush is a POS fear mongering racist. Good riddance.
you are a bigot....so you are right up there with him....
How am I a bigot ? He is though.
i have told you this more than once.....you have belittled people who live in red states as being below you,just because they live there.....you think because you live in California you are better than they are,why i dont know,California is nothing like it was at one time.....you are a bigot....
Not all, but most are and they vote accordingly. California Belongs to all Americans not just me.
so i was right.....

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.

Who did that?

The insurrectionist mob trump sent to the capital.

The insurectionists were breaching the Capitol long before anyone from Trump's speech was there. The breach began 10 to 20 minutes before Trumps speech was over. Then you have the walk to get there after his speech.

You people look like idiots with this CLEARLY FAILED line of logic

Once again, Conservatives concentrate on just the speech while they ignore what Trump said before and during the attack of the TRUMPmob

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.

i have told you this more than once.....you have belittled people who live in red states as being below you,just because they live there.....you think because you live in California you are better than they are,why i dont know,California is nothing like it was at one time.....you are a bigot....
Not all, but most are and they vote accordingly. California Belongs to all Americans not just me.
so i was right.....
About you and your likes ? Yes.

Rush established the new voice of Conservatism

Before Rush, Conservatism was intellectual
William F Buckley, George Will, William Safire

Rush brought about the Carnival Barker, muckraking, bombastic Conservatism

The late Safire was a Clintonista, George Will is a BIdenista. William F. Buckley met and encouraged a young Limbaugh back in the day.

Republicans used to appeal to intellectuals.

Now they mock those who are educated
Lol, actually I feel sorry for the person asking me, do you want fries with that. While sporting a liberal arts degree.

Sick

so i was right.....
About you and your likes ? Yes.
the reason you dont like me is because you cant push your pro California bullshit on me,because i know better...and thats something i notice you dont care for,someone who throws your California bullshit back at you.....

Glenn Beck doesn't have a "network". Neither did Limblob. They have SHOWS. Shows that some number of stations choose to run or not run.
Last time I checked, he co-owns The Blaze Network.

They can hang any name they want on it, doesn't make it a "network". If it were an actual network, "Blaze" stations would be running other programs. And it would be possible for those "Blaze stations", or "Excrement in Broadcasting" or whatever stations to drop programming and run something else.

What they actually do is put a program together in their garage and sell it to whoever will run it, or in some cases give it away free, for the exposure. Hell I've done that myself but it was never a "network". I'm sitting in a studio right now -- I could put a program together and convince whatever stations to run it, but it wouldn't make me a "network".

Know where the ABC Network came from? NBC was running TWO networks, ironically called the "Red" and the "Blue". Sometimes they were running the same programs, usually they ran different ones. USG said antitrust means they couldn't do that and they had to spin one off. When they did, dozens of stations were renamed "ABC". Being a network gave the facility to coordinate transmissions, but that's not a constant stream; stations on a network may run a common top-of-the-hour news feed but then diverge into whatever each one is doing individually. When TV networks came along they followed the same pattern although much more in lockstep as regards block programming --- but you still have common-network stations running a national news program, AFTER those individual stations have run their own local news.

THAT's a network. People hawking their own show and calling the resulting pool a "network" are trying to puff themselves up into something they're not.

Last edited:
Some Rush quotes....

'What's the difference between a liberal and a conservative? A liberal will interpret the constitution, a conservative will quote it!'

'If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is with representation.'

'I want the largest audience I can get, because that's how I can charge the highest advertising rate. Which means what else do I want? Money. I am trying to earn a profit. It's capitalism.'

'If people are speaking about something passionately and if they have a level of intelligence about it and if they're sufficiently informed, it's going to be like a magnet to people.'

'I come from a long ago era where men could be men and stereotypical humor didn't offend anybody.'

'I'm amazed at the Democrats and the media who do not know what's going on in my world. I know what's going on in theirs. I study 'em. I watch 'em every day.'

'Most of my critics don't even listen to me; they are clueless. They just go to Web sites that report what I say out of context.'

'Even when I think I'm wrong, I'm right.'

'I am the Doctor of Democracy. I am America's Truth Detector. And as the Doctor of Democracy, the deal you have with your doctor isn't changing. You get to keep your doctor. You get to keep your plan. You get to keep your station. Nothing's changing, and it really never was gonna change.'

'I've always believed in the old-fashioned way: When you've got scoundrels in office, you vote 'em out.'

'Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.'

'Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal.'

'Liberalism is a scourge. It destroys the human spirit. It destroys prosperity. It assigns sameness to everybody. And wherever I find it, I oppose it.'

'Compassion is no substitute for justice.'

'The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals.'

'If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it's one of pessimism and darkness, sadness. They're never happy, are they? They're always angry about something. No matter what they get, they're always angry.'

'Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement -- especially when walking behind it.'

'No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.'

'End results that work that don't involve government threaten liberals.'

During one of his shows in 2013, Limbaugh said: 'If any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians. The white race has probably had fewer slaves and for a briefer period of time than any other in the history of the world.'

Addressing a Central American migrant caravan heading toward the US in 2018, Limbaugh said: 'The objective is to dilute and eventually eliminate or erase what is known as the distinct or unique American culture... This is why people call this an invasion.'

There will never be a great coming together.
They are just too far gone.

Which is why before it's too late, we need to divide this country and have two countries instead of one. One country for the commies, and another country for us real Americans. Time is running out quickly.

WTF is a REAL American, can you explain EXACTLY who that is. Because the folks who love to label themselves as REAL Americans are a joke.
A real american isn't a parasitic sack of shit that believes "gubermint" should steal the labor of others at gunpoint in order to assuage the ne'er-do wells" that believe the world owes them a giving.....is that plain enough for ya? Or did I use too many multi-syllable words?

Uh no that is bullshit since most Americans don't believe that garbage.
You are such a baaaaaaaaad 'brotha".....oh my!!!! I stand behind exactly what I stated and it is fact based, "brotha"..........

No it's bullshit, MOST Americans work everyday and are not sitting around waiting on a damn Govmint handout.
No, they are sitting around getting a "gubermint" check because they are getting an extra 400 per week on top of unemployment because of covid, a man-made bio weapon created under the obamamkonkey, ya stupid, ignorant fuck. They have no incentive to seek employment.

Dale Dipshit, you're racist, ignorant fool. You are probably one of the main folks sitting on your ass doing nothing.
Superbad brotha SEZ???? "I can't refute what you said so you be a RACIST!!!!!". The last bastion of hope for a dumb fuck that has only one card to play. You are more to be pitied than scolded.

The dumb fucks are fools like you, I'm waiting for your stupid ass to tell us what a REAL American is and all you are posting is bullshit. You would do better just to close your stinking pie hole and crawl back under your rock.

Just wanted to chime in about how the world is now a better place with Rush Limbaugh dead and gone. Fuck him and anybody who cared for him. He used to joyously read the names of people who died from AIDS in a regular radio segment, among other countless despicable actions over his career. If ever there was a death to celebrate it's Rush Limbaugh's. I'm glad he croaked without ever being able to start the civil war he so badly wanted.

Rush established the new voice of Conservatism

Before Rush, Conservatism was intellectual
William F Buckley, George Will, William Safire

Rush brought about the Carnival Barker, muckraking, bombastic Conservatism

The late Safire was a Clintonista, George Will is a BIdenista. William F. Buckley met and encouraged a young Limbaugh back in the day.

Republicans used to appeal to intellectuals.

Now they mock those who are educated

Of course, that observation is a load of manure. Rush Limbaugh was the founder of the largest free institution of higher education in world history, occupying the Attila the Hun chair at the Limbaugh Institute. President Trump and Dr. Glenn Beck both started universities as well as the Republican Falwell's Liberty University which is a Division 1 school

Limpbaugh was a loud mouth POS who attracted folks like himself that hadn't done shit other than want to believe they were superior to others.

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

Nothing to see here. Just more leftist hate from a leftist fascist that anyone who disagreed with you wasn't kept off the air. Move along ...

Rush made a career stoking hatred from the left

Rush didn't need to help you. You need no help having your hatred stoked as you keep proving. Now go keep melting down over Trump and lying about what he said and calling people racists to prove my point you fascists don't need any help with your hatred. You have a burning ember of hatred on your own

Limbaugh spent his life trying to turn us against each other. He was not a patriot in any sense. He stood for all the wrong things.

Is what is termed "conservatism" fundamentally un-American? We are a nation of about 330 million people.

Educate us about the monetary system and how "money" is created.......I just GOTTA know your take on this.......
I am betting that you are going to do a "face plant" on the cyber sidewalk....but I will give ya a chance......."explain away"....
How is money creation related to rich Rush (net worth $600 million), Movement Conservatives, and white supremacist victimhood?:omg:

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

Nothing to see here. Just more leftist hate from a leftist fascist that anyone who disagreed with you wasn't kept off the air. Move along ...

Rush made a career stoking hatred from the left

Rush didn't need to help you. You need no help having your hatred stoked as you keep proving. Now go keep melting down over Trump and lying about what he said and calling people racists to prove my point you fascists don't need any help with your hatred. You have a burning ember of hatred on your own
Rush learned there was money to be made by being offensive.

Limbaugh was worth $600 million dollars, and his last day worked was 15 days before his death (Feb. 2nd was last show)

It shows really, how addicted to his own voice, his own fame, and his own influence he really was, he stayed in his basement, spewing hate into his gold plated microphone until the bitter end. What a sad, pathetic human being.

I wonder if his program will or can continue on without him

I'm not underplaying Rush at all, he changed the country. Rush was the first to truly crack the hate left media monopoly. He truly was the Godfather of Talk Radio. But at this point there are better options. May he Rest in Peace

I quit listening to Rush a long time ago, not for any particular reason.

Your comment makes me curious. What / who is it that you consider to be better options?

Maybe I didn't put it very well in that back in the day there was Rush and the leftist echo chamber, there was no choice. If Rush went off the air, we were screwed. Maybe I just should have said there are other choices now, not just Rush. I haven't really listened to Rush for a while now very much. Like you not avoiding him, just my travel patterns changed and I haven't had as much opportunity. But he wasn't the only choice.

But some of my favorites to answer your question have been Neil Boortz, Curtis and Kobyand Jason Lewis. There are a lot of other choices, unlike the old days where there was Rush and communists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back