Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

You really are a dumbfuck! No one holds the leftist Obama voter as a right wing hero! Rather, we didn't want to see a perversion of justice for a black thug, simply because the perpetrator was non-black. The media, liberals and blacks wasn't to lynch and innocent man because of race. Right wingers don't see race when it comes to justice. They are color blind. That didn't carry that Zimmerman was a flaming liberal Obama supporter, they carried that people were trying to put an innocent man in jail simply because he was the wrong race!

Can't a fucko like you see that?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wonder ...

Is the gz fan club here finally ready to admit that his arrest record should not have been sealed"

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

You really are a dumbfuck! No one holds the leftist Obama voter as a right wing hero! Rather, we didn't want to see a perversion of justice for a black thug, simply because the perpetrator was non-black. The media, liberals and blacks wasn't to lynch and innocent man because of race. Right wingers don't see race when it comes to justice. They are color blind. That didn't carry that Zimmerman was a flaming liberal Obama supporter, they carried that people were trying to put an innocent man in jail simply because he was the wrong race!

Can't a fucko like you see that?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah...that WAS pretty hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder ...

Is the gz fan club here finally ready to admit that his arrest record should not have been sealed"

What are you talking about?

>>>>

I believe his supreme court judge father (didn't hurt him that mommy was a court clerk either) should not have been able to seal the records of him previous arrests. His fan club here has posted in the past that they agreed with the jury not knowing the truth about him.

I'm asking if any one of has changed their mind.

At what point should he be held responsible for his actions?

Just saw that the judge told gz, no more guns.

Progress.

But, with his anger issues and lack of control, he'll just find another weapon.

(I noticed on the police record that his shotgun was not confiscated at the time of the police visit.)

Progress.

(I noticed on the police record that his shotgun was not confiscated at the time of the police visit.)

You are right. That wont stop him. My guess is that he will have people eager to make sure he has another weapon shortly.

This is going to be another case where the charges are dropped. Maybe Zimmerman will get the message, anyone he comes in contact with is likely to want to turn that contact into a gold mine.

I wonder ...

>>>>

I believe his supreme court judge father (didn't hurt him that mommy was a court clerk either) should not have been able to seal the records of him previous arrests. His fan club here has posted in the past that they agreed with the jury not knowing the truth about him.

The records of his previous arrest were not sealed, they were released to the public as part of the discovery for the TM case.

>>>>

I wonder ...

>>>>

Supreme court judge?! Where the hell do you get this stuff?

>>>>

The records of his previous arrest were not sealed, they were released to the public as part of the discovery for the TM case.

>>>>

You're right.

Thank you.

>>>>

What does it matter. Judges all stick together.

>>>>

Supreme court magistrate judge--

Killer of Trayvon Martin is son of retired Virginia State Supreme Court Judge - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Zimmerman: Dad worked as magistrate

What does it matter. Judges all stick together.

Apparently, it was done as a favor to him.

Progress.

he's a fire cracker waiting to go off. Hope he doesn't snap on someone else.

Certainly he needs to get over the idea that he's going to find "love". Any woman he comes in contact with has a very high probability of wanting to use that relationship to make money like this woman and her mother are doing.

Forum List

Back