Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Here's another fun tidbit: Z's wife was finally able to serve Zimmerman divorce papers - Monday night while he was IN JAIL - he had been evading the Sheriff for months.

Woohoo!!!

So. He's still married, but thinks he knocked up another woman, and has been living with said other woman for several months now.

Good thing he can do no wrong.

Here's another fun tidbit: Z's wife was finally able to serve Zimmerman divorce papers - Monday night while he was IN JAIL - he had been evading the Sheriff for months.

Woohoo!!!

So. He's still married, but thinks he knocked up another woman, and has been living with said other woman for several months now.

The report says he'd been living with the chick since August.

The trial only ended mid July! His wife stood by his side the whoooooooooooooooooole time. Even lied for him.

A few weeks after trial - Bop! Off to some scank to shoot off a a coupla ... bullets.

How many languages can you say dirtbag in?

New charges for George Zimmerman
granted bail Tuesday after being arrested for domestic violence against his girlfriend.

Judge Fred Schott of the Seminole County Court, in the southern US state of Florida, set bail at $9,000 during a hearing a day after Zimmerman was arrested on charges of pointing a gun at his girlfriend.

The judge set the next hearing for January 7 and explicitly forbade Zimmerman from having a gun or ammunition or from leaving Florida while free on bail

interesting

granted bail Tuesday after being arrested for domestic violence against his girlfriend.

Judge Fred Schott of the Seminole County Court, in the southern US state of Florida, set bail at $9,000 during a hearing a day after Zimmerman was arrested on charges of pointing a gun at his girlfriend.

The judge set the next hearing for January 7 and explicitly forbade Zimmerman from having a gun or ammunition or from leaving Florida while free on bail

interesting

Mark my words, this will be the thing to continue him on his demise...he will get caught with a gun. I guarantee it.

interesting

Mark my words, this will be the thing to continue him on his demise...he will get caught with a gun. I guarantee it.
Yep...He'll be locked up before Christmas...if he's lucky.

Woohoo!!!

This is the type of fella the Party of the Christian Right is backing and supporting to the death.

See why I made this thread?: http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...ny-republican-for-that-matter-christians.html

Speaking of stupid, I wonder who put up the bond?
Good question!

Oh. THAT Frank Taafe.

George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past | Mother Jones

Taaffe was hardly the ideal person to be weighing in on a case suffused with racial angst—or commenting on criminal-justice matters, period. A Mother Jones investigation has found that the 56-year-old New York native has a lengthy criminal record that includes charges of domestic violence and burglary, and a history of airing virulently racist views. Just last Sunday, he appeared on The White Voice, a weekly podcast hosted by a man named Joe Adams, who has deep, long-standing ties to white-power groups and has authored a manual called Save The White People Handbook. (Sample quote: "A mutt makes a great pet and a mulatto makes a great slave.")

During a previous White Voice appearance, on July 27, Taaffe argued that whites and blacks have no business mingling. ("They don't want to be with us and we don't want to be with them.") Taaffe also opined that if Zimmerman had racially profiled Martin, he was justified in doing so because "young black males" had burglarized homes in their neighborhood. "What if I—a middle-aged white man—wore a hoodie and went through Trayvon Martin's neighborhood?" he asked defiantly. Adams replied that "no sane white person" would dare walk down their "local Marcus Garvey Boulevard."

"I'd only be there for one or two things," Taaffe shot back. "And I'm sure the vice squad would want to be interested in that."

Last edited:
Oh. THAT Frank Taafe.

George Zimmerman's Biggest Defender: A Racist With a Criminal Past | Mother Jones

Taaffe was hardly the ideal person to be weighing in on a case suffused with racial angst—or commenting on criminal-justice matters, period. A Mother Jones investigation has found that the 56-year-old New York native has a lengthy criminal record that includes charges of domestic violence and burglary, and a history of airing virulently racist views. Just last Sunday, he appeared on The White Voice, a weekly podcast hosted by a man named Joe Adams, who has deep, long-standing ties to white-power groups and has authored a manual called Save The White People Handbook. (Sample quote: "A mutt makes a great pet and a mulatto makes a great slave.")

During a previous White Voice appearance, on July 27, Taaffe argued that whites and blacks have no business mingling. ("They don't want to be with us and we don't want to be with them.") Taaffe also opined that if Zimmerman had racially profiled Martin, he was justified in doing so because "young black males" had burglarized homes in their neighborhood. "What if I—a middle-aged white man—wore a hoodie and went through Trayvon Martin's neighborhood?" he asked defiantly. Adams replied that "no sane white person" would dare walk down their "local Marcus Garvey Boulevard."

"I'd only be there for one or two things," Taaffe shot back. "And I'm sure the vice squad would want to be interested in that."
Yow. I knew Taafe was a piece of shit racist, convicted wife beater - but I didn't know he let it out of the bag to this degree:

"the only time a black life is validated is when a white person kills them." - Taafe

And that's just for starters.

Fumigation is right.

This is Zimmerman's Neighborhood Watch friend who bonded the domestic abusing child killer out today.

Nice/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back