Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Weird, they are saying he broke the girlfriend's coffee table. Which would be easy to prove.

Proving the table is broken is easy. Proving who broke it may not be so easy.

Probably the person who pushed girlfriend out of the home.

Why would she break her own table? Why would she trash her own house? She's trying to get him out, not the other way around. He is being dumped and trying to make it look like he's dumping her. How can he make it look like that when he barricades himself in her house and trashes her house? And locks her out of her own home? Ludicrous.

I love all the Trayvon indignance. If a witness popped up tomorrow I am sure all of you would be circling the DA office protesting lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm6SZ2YJ-w]George Zimmerman Punches Ex-Wife's Dad After Bringing New Girlfriend To Their Home - YouTube[/ame]

George Zimmerman's bond set at $9,000 as prosecutor airs choking accusation - U.S. News

"When asked why he’s calling, Zimmerman replies: “I just want everyone to know the truth.”

Zimmerman also denies brandishing any weapon at his girlfriend.

“She's got a 9 millimeter. I have my firearms. She was throwing my stuff out. And in one of the bags was one of my firearms. I never pulled a firearm. I never displayed it. When I was packing it, I'm sure she saw it. I mean, we keep it next to the bed.”

Later in the call, Zimmerman can be heard saying: “I just wanted to leave.”

He adds: “She’s pregnant with our child and she told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own. That’s fine. I said, ‘Are you sure this is what you want to do?’ She said, ‘Yes.’ As soon as I started to pack up my stuff and leave, she just completely changed…”

The dispatcher asks: “When you said she changed, what did she do?”

Zimmerman replies: “At first she was letting me pack my stuff so that I could go — we could go our own ways amicably. When she changed, she just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me, throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the house.”

He also disputed the allegation that he broke the table: “She broke a glass table because she threw something on it — I don’t even know if it was mine or hers, whatever it was,” Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher."

^I Testified in a Case a LOT like this... The Woman was Lying and she was using 9/11 to try to have them catch him Losing it after she tried to Push him to his Limits prior to the set-up call.

I read Zimmerman there as very Coherent and Consistent with the Dispatcher.

There's one thing for Certain, if he beats this... He should simply Disappear and stop putting his dick in things and getting into Altercations.

It will be Interesting to see how this plays out.

I'm certainly not going to say he's Guilty of anything based on the Evidence so far... But those who already Hate him will.

And I don't really care much for him either, but I prefer to Judge things on the Facts and that is not what happened from Square One with Trayvon.

:)

peace...

From square one with Trayvon. A man shot a kid he claimed attacked him when he was where the police told him not to be. We have only the word of Zimmermann as to what went down, the kid is dead. Now Zimmermann just continues to get into scrape after scrape. Very likely the dumb bastard will end up killing someone else, or that someone will also be packing and put an end to his idiocy.

New charges for George Zimmerman
granted bail Tuesday after being arrested for domestic violence against his girlfriend.

Judge Fred Schott of the Seminole County Court, in the southern US state of Florida, set bail at $9,000 during a hearing a day after Zimmerman was arrested on charges of pointing a gun at his girlfriend.

The judge set the next hearing for January 7 and explicitly forbade Zimmerman from having a gun or ammunition or from leaving Florida while free on bail

interesting

Oooooh, noes.... someone call the NRA, they took his gun away...

George Zimmerman's bond set at $9,000 as prosecutor airs choking accusation - U.S. News

"When asked why he’s calling, Zimmerman replies: “I just want everyone to know the truth.”

“She's got a 9 millimeter. I have my firearms. She was throwing my stuff out. And in one of the bags was one of my firearms. I never pulled a firearm. I never displayed it. When I was packing it, I'm sure she saw it. I mean, we keep it next to the bed.”

He adds: “She’s pregnant with our child and she told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own. That’s fine. I said, ‘Are you sure this is what you want to do?’ She said, ‘Yes.’ As soon as I started to pack up my stuff and leave, she just completely changed…”

Zimmerman replies: “At first she was letting me pack my stuff so that I could go — we could go our own ways amicably. When she changed, she just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me, throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the house.”

He also disputed the allegation that he broke the table: “She broke a glass table because she threw something on it — I don’t even know if it was mine or hers, whatever it was,” Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher."

^I Testified in a Case a LOT like this... The Woman was Lying and she was using 9/11 to try to have them catch him Losing it after she tried to Push him to his Limits prior to the set-up call.

There's one thing for Certain, if he beats this... He should simply Disappear and stop putting his dick in things and getting into Altercations.

I'm certainly not going to say he's Guilty of anything based on the Evidence so far... But those who already Hate him will.

And I don't really care much for him either, but I prefer to Judge things on the Facts and that is not what happened from Square One with Trayvon.

peace...

the aggravated assault is pretty serious

right now it is pretty much a she says /he says

you can hear him the the back ground of her 911 call as well

asking her to calm down

i have had friends like this that continue to

get into bad relationships

one after another

and it never works out very well for either one in the end

had the LPN that worked for me one time

she and her old man would on occasion

fall off the wagon on a weekend

it would always end with the cops breaking the two up

until one night she put a 12 inch rat tail file through his belly

so the girlfriend was out trying to do exculsives weeks before this event

what up with that

Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason, spoke with Local 6 on and off through text messages and phone calls over the past three weeks as they talked about participating in an on camera interview about Scheibe’s relationship with Zimmerman.

That interview never materialized, but the conversations provided extensive details about the couple’s relationship and Zimmerman’s life after the verdict.

Scheibe first entered the public eye as the mystery blonde seen in news helicopter video consoling George Zimmerman after that infamous iPad incident with his wife, Shellie.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home.

But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home.

“She’s scared is the bottom line,” Scheibe’s mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe.

George Zimmerman's girlfriend speaks to Local 6 | Latest News - Home

So let's recap.

His wife is liar.
His girlfriend is a golddigger
Trayvon really attacked him.
His cousin who said he molested her was lying.
The cop he took a swing at was lying.
The lady whose leg he broke at a party had it coming.

The guy apparently can't hold down a job.

Poor George, so misunderstood.

what up with that

Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason, spoke with Local 6 on and off through text messages and phone calls over the past three weeks as they talked about participating in an on camera interview about Scheibe’s relationship with Zimmerman.

That interview never materialized, but the conversations provided extensive details about the couple’s relationship and Zimmerman’s life after the verdict.

Scheibe first entered the public eye as the mystery blonde seen in news helicopter video consoling George Zimmerman after that infamous iPad incident with his wife, Shellie.

By the time of that September incident, Shellie had filed for divorce, and George Zimmerman had started dating Scheibe. Zimmerman eventually moved into her home.

But soon, Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman decayed as he fought bouts of depression. She said she feared him, but said she stayed with him because she thought she could help him.

By the end of October, Scheibe said she demanded that Zimmerman get professional help for depression. She claims that in response, Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food out of her Seminole County home.

“She’s scared is the bottom line,” Scheibe’s mother, Mason, wrote in a text message.

Scheibe and her mother started to seek interviews with national media outlets. Mason said she hoped by Scheibe doing the interview, she would force Zimmerman to get help - and the attention would keep Scheibe safe.

Great insight into the mind of a killer.

Thanks! :thup:

peace...

I wonder why all these bad people keep causing Zimmerman so much trouble? You know, there is much common sense in the saying that if the same thing keeps happening to you over and over again, it isn't them, it's you. Could it possibly be that it isn't all those other people lying about poor Georgie, but that old Georgie is the one who is volatile, violent, and aggressive? Hmmmm.....

what up with that

Great insight into the mind of a killer.

Thanks! :thup:

it would be pretty easy to see him as depressed

I heard he has been dodging the divorce papers from that plumper wife of his. So Shellie had him served while in jail.

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

You really are a dumbfuck! No one holds the leftist Obama voter as a right wing hero! Rather, we didn't want to see a perversion of justice for a black thug, simply because the perpetrator was non-black. The media, liberals and blacks wasn't to lynch and innocent man because of race. Right wingers don't see race when it comes to justice. They are color blind. That didn't carry that Zimmerman was a flaming liberal Obama supporter, they carried that people were trying to put an innocent man in jail simply because he was the wrong race!

Can't a fucko like you see that?

Forum List

Back