Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

It was such a bizarre 911 call by Zimmerman.

He asks for police when 911 answers.

Then he says the police are already there.

Police are pounding on the barricaded door. 911 asks why won't you let them in?

Z: "I got nothing to say to them."

"They're pretty upset." Well, duh, George.

It was just surreal. At that point, the listener could have half expected to hear GZ put a gun up to his own head and say

"Move one step closer and the cracka gets it."

GZ supporters in unison shout: Do what he say! DO WHAT HE SAAYYYYY!

Isn't anyone going to help that poor man?

Hush, Harriet! That's a sure way to get him killed!
BwahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif

Classic!

Blazing Saddles... Always a classic.

I wonder why Clevon Little didn't have a longer career?

Some Hispanic pulls a gun on his girlfriend during a domestic dispute? Groundbreaking ......

In other top news stories this evening, water is wet and the sun is hot.......

I have always thought it ironic that if Trayvon been armed, and he thought that an armed man was stalking him, he would have been justified in shooting him, with very little other provocation needed, in FL.

Fact: GZ is a killer but not a murderer

Fact: women have a right to be afraid of GZ

Fact: GZ better understand that the man who lives by the gun will die by the gun

Fact: GZ should mend his ways, get counseling, change his name, and give up guns forever

I still believe that there's a very real possibility that the killing of Martin was a premeditated act which GZ precipitated intentionally in an effort to provoke a confrontation so he could use his gun.

I am a volunteer for the Sheriff's auxcilary in my community, and I sometimes work with the team that goes to nieghborhoods to establish a neighborhood watch. High up on our priority list of points to make when we do that is:

"NEVER patrol the neighborhood with a gun. NEVER! YOU PATROL WITH A TELEPHONE. That's it!"

It was just surreal. At that point, the listener could have half expected to hear GZ put a gun up to his own head and say

Zimmerman called 911 to get his message on the record ... period.

Zimmerman called 911 to get his message on the record ... period.

I am a volunteer for the Sheriff's auxcilary in my community, and I sometimes work with the team that goes to nieghborhoods to establish a neighborhood watch. High up on our priority list of points to make when we do that is:

"NEVER patrol the neighborhood with a gun. NEVER! YOU PATROL WITH A TELEPHONE. That's it!"

Isn't there another axiom or unwritten rule that you should never patrol alone? You should always be in teams of two.

This guy was never a saint, but he should have never been charged with murder.

Hopefully this time the charge will be applicable to the crime.

it is going to turn out to be a

she says/he says case

which will turn out not to be much

You think? How is he going to explain away the fact he has a loaded weapon? How is he going to explain away the fact he has trashed her apartment, her property? It will not be a he said, she said situation: it will be why did he have a gun? Why did he trash her house? How violent is he?

Part of his defense will be that he was Standing His Ground... against the furniture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube[/ame]

Ours also, however for the sake of honesty...

Zimmerman said he wasn't "patrolling" that night and in fact was on his way to the store. Just because you are in the NW, doesn't mean you never can carry.

>>>>

You are assuming that because the girlfriend SAID he had a gun, that he really had a gun.

The girlfriend might be under the erroneous impression that any accusation against Zimmerman will be believed simply because people want it to be true so badly.

After all, his ex mother in law said he broke up her furniture. That turned out not to be true.

Weird, they are saying he broke the girlfriend's coffee table. Which would be easy to prove.

Proving the table is broken is easy. Proving who broke it may not be so easy.

Probably the person who pushed girlfriend out of the home.

Last edited:
The girlfriend's first lie has been exposed. She said she was pregnant. She's not. Also, when she called 911 to say that Zimmerman was at the door trying to get in, it was the police at the door.

She was outside when they arrived, sorry.
"Zimmerman barricaded himself in the house Samantha Scheibe rented in Apopka, which he had shared with her since around August, Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference. She gave deputies a key, and they pushed aside furniture he had piled against the door."

"Zimmerman then smashed a glass-top coffee table with the gun butt and ordered Sheibe out, she told deputies. He pushed her out and locked the door."

Zimmerman accused of pointing shotgun at girlfriend
We know that's what the girlfriend said.

And the police who received the key from her....outside.

Fact: GZ is a killer but not a murderer

Fact: women have a right to be afraid of GZ

Fact: GZ better understand that the man who lives by the gun will die by the gun

Fact: GZ should mend his ways, get counseling, change his name, and give up guns forever

I still believe that there's a very real possibility that the killing of Martin was a premeditated act which GZ precipitated intentionally in an effort to provoke a confrontation so he could use his gun.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was "pre-meditated", but I would say that he was inclined to use a gun as his go-to response to a problem.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was "pre-meditated", but I would say that he was inclined to use a gun as his go-to response to a problem.
He & his wife got into such a big fight she had left him just prior to the incident with Trayvon.

We only learned about this after the trial.

Given his violent nature, his near life-long pharmaceutical usage of psychotropic drugs, his paranoid personality, and his cop-wanna be proclivities, it was ripe ripe ripe that night.

Poor kid, never stood a chance.

Isn't there another axiom or unwritten rule that you should never patrol alone? You should always be in teams of two.

Yes, if possible, but sometimes it is hard to find two volunteers. Not everyone is in to looking for trouble at night.

Yes, if possible, but sometimes it is hard to find two volunteers. Not everyone is in to looking for trouble at night.
He used to patrol that dog walk all the time, according to his interviews with police. All the time. He knew it well. Very well. He also used to drive around the whole place with his lights off. He spooked out more than a few people with his Cartman mall-guard attitude.

You will res'pek my AthaRatie!

Forum List

Back