Russia alerted Syria to evacuate bases due to Trump warning

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2012
The Syrians didn't need the Russians or anyone else to tell them that Trump was going to hit them again. I think it was wise to hit facilities while trying to avoid human casualties. Trump is showing restraint, something Assad apparently needs to learn. We may end up having to annihilate Assad.

The raid was symbolic. See, we did something after giving Putin a heads up. Russia pulled the strings here

-Geaux

We can thank that weakling, yellow belly Obama for all of this. When Putin saw that Odummy's red line was a white flag waving, in he comes with his Air Force to help, cough, cough, fight ISIS

-Geaux

Humm, funny that I didn't see any liberal threads complaining when Obama named specific cities that we were going to attack.

Notice that the Syrians had to evac all their bases because they didn't know which ones would be hit. And of course you don't care about all the equipment, planes, guns, and buildings that were destroyed, right?

Humm, funny that I didn't see any liberal threads complaining when Obama named specific cities that we were going to attack.

Notice that the Syrians had to evac all their bases because they didn't know which ones would be hit.

I wager not. The past 5 days we have been working with Russia on what our 'saving face' response was going to be. Doing nothing would of had the same result as the worthless strike conducted. I'm a Trump supporter big time, but I am calling foul here

-Geaux

Forum List

Back