Russia And Assad Want A Dialogue With Opposition

12108148_1095057540534821_1407669259974615014_n.jpg

Kindergarten.
images

The coward FSA isils didn´t go to Geneva and Moscow (while filth claims Assad refuses to negotiate)... Now that they are bombed by Russia they start to want to talk.

http://o.www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/syrian-opposition-splintered-ahead-of-peace-talks/

Why Russia want a dialogue with opposition?

Putin convinced Assad ready for dialogue with opposition
Negotiations with terrorists are not on the table.

So which opposition they want in dialogue?
FSA Rebels Fight ISIS

All the terrorgroups are fighting each other now and then. That doesn´t hinder them from sharing the same views.

ISIS fighting alongside Free Syrian Army, al-Qaida

So you can't answer!
Which opposition they want in dialogue?

You had enough chances to talk! Now its over for you! Get it!

So you can't answer.
Why your mates want dialogue with opposition?

Look, Osama: The Syrian government never refused to negotiate. It was the FSA/Nusra that did.
There will be no sense in negotiating unless the terrorists quit their war.
You don't making sense!
If the regime said they are terrorists why negociating with them?
Why they don't negociate with political opposition?

So you can't answer.
Why your mates want dialogue with opposition?

Look, Osama: The Syrian government never refused to negotiate. It was the FSA/Nusra that did.
There will be no sense in negotiating unless the terrorists quit their war.
You don't making sense!
If the regime said they are terrorists why negociating with them?
Why they don't negociate with political opposition?
They do. But the opposition is weak and has no say anywhere. The people are just happy with Bashar. You need to get into touch with reality. Negotiation with terrorists never were considered but with their masters only. For Geneva, the government announced that it will not come to sit with the terrorists, insisting on the USA´s promise to make the opposition attend the talks in Geneva. Just read: Syrian opposition splintered ahead of peace talks | The Seattle Times

Moscow 2015:
"Talks between the Syrian government and the opposition ended in acrimony Friday with the parties blaming each other for the breakdown.

The Russian mediator of the weeklong meeting, Vitaly Naumkin, said the parties agreed on a set of principles for a political settlement, including the condemnation of foreign support for terrorist groups, a call for preserving state institutions and lifting economic sanctions.

But some opposition representatives later reversed their support for the initially approved document because of a failure to agree on moves to improve mutual trust, such as prisoners' release, said Naumkin, head of the Moscow-based Institute for Eastern Studies.

The main Western-backed opposition group, the Syrian National Coalition, refused to attend the Moscow talks amid deep distrust of Russia's intentions."
Syrian peace talks in Moscow end in disarray

Last edited:
You said that "people are happy with the president of the regime"!, are you the spokesman of the people?

It's four decades with same mafia family, the people should choose his president among candidates in free elections.

You said that "people are happy with the president of the regime"!, are you the spokesman of the people?

It's four decades with same mafia family, the people should choose his president among candidates in free elections.
You cannot alter my quotes!

If terrorist groups like FSA were allowed to run in elections, only some extremist Sunnis would vote them. There are good reasons terrorists are not allowed to run in elections.

The result of the 2014 elections is clear and indisputable.

You cannot alter my quotes!

If terrorist groups like FSA were allowed to run in elections, only some extremist Sunnis would vote them. There are good reasons terrorists are not allowed to run in elections.

The result of the 2014 elections is clear and indisputable.

Your president doesn't recognize elections or democracy, there should have only 2 presidential mandats and elections can't be organized while half people are refugees.

You said that FSA are terrorists while Russians call them to dialogue.

Western propaganda is very good at brainwashing it seems.

"Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media"

"When coverage of an unfolding drama ceases to be fair and turns into a propaganda weapon, inconvenient facts get suppressed. So it is with the results of a recent YouGov Siraj poll on Syria commissioned by The Doha Debates, funded by the Qatar Foundation. Qatar's royal family has taken one of the most hawkish lines against Assad – the emir has just called for Arab troops to intervene – so it was good that The Doha Debates published the poll on its website. The pity is that it was ignored by almost all media outlets in every western country whose government has called for Assad to go....The key finding was that while most Arabs outside Syria feel the president should resign, attitudes in the country are different. Some 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay...."

Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele

Your president doesn't recognize elections or democracy, there should have only 2 presidential mandats and elections can't be organized while half people are refugees.
Wrong, Osama. Over 11 million people voted.

You said that FSA are terrorists while Russians call them to dialogue.
Wrong again, Osama. Russia has got big fat bombs for the FSA to talk with.

If the Ass*ad is so popular why he doesn't free political opposition, students and lawyers and let them to be candidates in free elections?

If the Ass*ad is so popular why he doesn't free political opposition, students and lawyers and let them to be candidates in free elections?
People go to jail, when they break laws. As Syria enjoys freedom of religion/opinion/speech and the right to be political active, jailed people of the "opposition" are inmates because of human and drug trafficking, abuse, ect.

People go to jail, when they break laws. As Syria enjoys freedom of religion/opinion/speech and the right to be political active, jailed people of the "opposition" are inmates because of human and drug trafficking, abuse, ect.

So your Ass*ad enjoy political freedom and speech!:whip:

Give me one political oppositionist speech in the the Ass*ad TV.

mo3takalin.jpg

mo3takalin.jpg
"Democratic" EU has banned Syrian channels so I cannot watch. But what I am really wondering about is why an al-Nusra fan like you is suddenly obsessed with democracy when it comes to discussions about the Syrian government.

Chopping heads off isn´t democracy by the way, just for your information.

mo3takalin.jpg
"Democratic" EU has banned Syrian channels so I cannot watch. But what I am really wondering about is why an al-Nusra fan like you is suddenly obsessed with democracy when it comes to discussions about the Syrian government.

A slave like you can't understand democracy even if you are in Europe, don't spit on the west leave Europe and go live in Syria kingdom of freedom.

mo3takalin.jpg

A slave like you can't understand democracy even if you are in Europe, don't spit on the west leave Europe and go live in Syria kingdom of freedom.
Leave Syria and go back to your Chechen hellhole.

I am not in Syria, just go live in Syria and let me know one political opposion man in the Ass*ad TV!

I am not in Syria, just go live in Syria and let me know one political opposion man in the Ass*ad TV!
If you aren´t in the EU (of course you are) you can easily turn on Syrian channels.

Television in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Channel 1 (Terrestrial, with Arabic focus)
  • Channel 2 (Terrestrial, with sport, family and health focus including regional variants) (Channel Closed Down)
  • Ugarit TV (Terrestrial, Local Television in Latakia only available in the Coastal Region)
  • Addounia TV
"Opposition" TV:

There is no voice of opposition in Ass*ad TV contrary to the country that you actually live in Europe.

Forum List

Back