Russia claims Turkey for systematic shell attacks upon Syria

That's interesting. If Putin use nuclear weapons against Turkey that will make the United States and NATO? =))) What other sanctions remained? =))

Move NATO from our borders. Please =)) Thanks =))

This news came up just a couple of hours ago: Putin and Obama have had a telephone conversation and have achieved an agreement about ceasefire in Syria, isn't that something?
Vladimir Putin’s address following adoption of a joint statement by Russia and US on Syria

I just had a telephone conversation with President of the United States of America Barack Obama..During our conversation, we approved joint statements of Russia and the US, as co-chairs of the ISSG, on the cessation of hostilities in Syria. Adoption of the statement was preceded by intensive work by Russian and American experts. We also made use of the positive experience we accumulated over the course of cooperation in eliminating chemical weapons in Syria.

ISIS, Jabhat Al-Nursa, and other terrorist organisations designated by the United Nations Security Council, are excluded from the cessation of hostilities. Strikes against them will continue.

To achieve this goal, we will establish a communication hotline and, if necessary, a working group to exchange relevant information. Russia will conduct the necessary work with Damascus and the legitimate Syrian leadership. We expect that the United States will do the same with regard to their allies and the groups they support.

Unfortunately, recent history has many examples where one-sided actions not sanctioned by the UN, which favour short-term political or opportunistic interests, have led to dramatic results. These examples are on everyone’s lips: Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen.

Against this background, Russian-American agreements on the cessation of hostilities in Syria, and their joint implementation in coordination with all nations participating in the International Syria Support Group, can become an example of responsible actions the global community takes against the threat of terrorism, which are based on international law and UN principles. I would like to hope that the Syrian leadership and all our partners in the region and beyond will support the set of actions chosen by representatives of Russia and the US.
Vladimir Putin’s address following adoption of a joint statement by Russia and US on Syria

I hope America stays out of it and lets them kill each other.

I hope Russia comes down hard on Turkey.

why? why would Russia want to hurt Turkey? Is Russia seeking to conquer
Turkey? For what purpose?

History of the Russo-Turkish wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Armenian Genocide[8] (Armenian: Հայոց ցեղասպանությունHayots tseghaspanutyun),[note 3] also known as the Armenian Holocaust,[9] the Armenian Massacres and, traditionally by Armenians, as Medz Yeghern(Armenian: Մեծ Եղեռն, "Great Crime"),[10] was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of its minorityArmenian subjects inside their historic homeland, which lies within the present-day Republic of Turkey.
The Kurds are not the first =))

After the Russians had defeated the pro-Sweden Ukrainian Cossacks led by Ivan Mazepa and Swedes in the Battle of Poltava in 1709, Charles XII of Sweden managed to persuade the Ottoman Sultan Ahmed III to declare war on Russia
Ukraine. Turkey. Seems this has already been =)

why? why would Russia want to hurt Turkey? Is Russia seeking to conquer
Turkey? For what purpose?

History of the Russo-Turkish wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Armenian Genocide[8] (Armenian: Հայոց ցեղասպանությունHayots tseghaspanutyun),[note 3] also known as the Armenian Holocaust,[9] the Armenian Massacres and, traditionally by Armenians, as Medz Yeghern(Armenian: Մեծ Եղեռն, "Great Crime"),[10] was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of its minorityArmenian subjects inside their historic homeland, which lies within the present-day Republic of Turkey.
The Kurds are not the first =))

After the Russians had defeated the pro-Sweden Ukrainian Cossacks led by Ivan Mazepa and Swedes in the Battle of Poltava in 1709, Charles XII of Sweden managed to persuade the Ottoman Sultan Ahmed III to declare war on Russia
Ukraine. Turkey. Seems this has already been =)

so true-----all motivated by the INTENSELY IMPERIALISTIC RUSSIANS AND TURKS---------to imagine that either are "in it" for HUMUNITY is OBSCENE

so true-----all motivated by the INTENSELY IMPERIALISTIC RUSSIANS AND TURKS
This is a difficult question. Sorry for my English =)

US and Russia conflict inevitable.
Because it is fundamentally 2 different types of imperialism.

Russian imperialism was based on Christian traditions.
US imperialism - imperialism of banks.

He has no moral values. For bankers, it does not matter whom to kill. The last 20 years they use the US Army, only to make money.

In these wars killed many Americans.
But no one would have a better life.

Only those who earned on the military budget. Arms trade. Drugs.

Bankers give money to the presidents of the United States. Anyone who does not take their money, they are called "dictators." All Americans know that the "dictator" is bad.

For example, Putin =) Putin is very bad.
Gaddafi - is also very bad.

Gaddafi threatened to Americans? He threatened the American Bankers =)
Now I hope the people of Libya lives much better =)) As Iraq.

Saakashvili - good. Because he sold his own people for the sake of 2-3 pictures in the news.

Turks - also "good allies." 500 years genocide of Armenians and Kurds.

Cannibals in Syria.

Alkaid in Afghanistan.

Ukrainian nationalists who fought for Hitler. "Volyn Massacre".

Excellent alliance =))
Against Russian imperialism.

Excuse me, but what did Putin? What did Russia? Annexed Crimea. No killing any person =)))
A terrible crime.

try again SONC-----Russia was an IMPERIALIST PIG long before the US existed----Imperialism was at its most barbaric long before christianity existed. After that---the
most imperialist pigs in the universe were the muslims who engaged in their
GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST, RAPE, MURDER and EXPLOITATION-----(still ongoing)

They can't, Russia occupy Syria with the downstream of USA to divide the country in alaouite state for the regime and expelling the citizens to form kurdish zone in Aleppo.

USA and Russia are playing the dirty task in Syria but Turkey will not accept this agenda.

putin-obama-un-meeting-caption_letemps.jpg

try again SONC-----Russia was an IMPERIALIST PIG long before the US existed----Imperialism was at its most barbaric long before christianity existed. After that---the
GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST, RAPE, MURDER and EXPLOITATION-----(still ongoing)
Yes the Christians and Muslims were the invaders "murderers" but only jews were not pigs, they are the only humans on earth!

Yes the Christians and Muslims were the invaders "murderers" but only jews were not pigs, they are the only humans on earth!

wrong again------Japanese were also invaders and murderers------remotely in history it was the ROMANS who were the MOST barbaric of invaders----but the greeks---before the Romans did quite a job too

Forum List

Back