Russia complicit at least- How do like your "tough" guy Putin now, hater dupes? War

Reagan's stupidly aggressive navy were responsible for shooting down the last 300 passenger airliner- it's a chickenhawk RW tough guy kind of thing. And if you don't think you RW Putin supporters/ Obama the dictator is always wrong treasonous idiots don't give Putin ideas, you're fools- but we already knew that...
So, it's your position that the 1988 (26 years ago!!!) downing of an Iranian Airlines jet by the USS Vincennes gave Vladimir Putin the idea to shoot down a friendly nation's (Malaysian) airliner, for... uhhhh... what purpose would that be, again?

< crickets chirping >

Liberals can justify Islamic slaughtering Christians because of the crusades in 1065. Blacks justify their crime because of Emmett Till and Rosewood. 26 years is like this afternoon in lib think.

I answered that. Reagan and Putin are both aggressive, chickenhawk liars who cause people to die.

Last edited:
So, it's your position that the 1988 (26 years ago!!!) downing of an Iranian Airlines jet by the USS Vincennes gave Vladimir Putin the idea to shoot down a friendly nation's (Malaysian) airliner, for... uhhhh... what purpose would that be, again?

< crickets chirping >

Liberals can justify Islamic slaughtering Christians because of the crusades in 1065. Blacks justify their crime because of Emmett Till and Rosewood. 26 years is like this afternoon in lib think.

I answered that. Reagan and Putin are both aggressive, chickenhawk liars who cause people to die.
My apologies.

I thought that you were trying to say that Reagan did something to empower Putin in this matter.

And all the while, you were merely saying that both of them have shot down airliners.

Uhhhhhh... OK... next slide, please.

I (and, I'm sure, a large number of others) enjoy seeing comparisons of leadership strength, comparing Putin and Obama, to the discomfit of the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots, but, then again, there are times when I'm inclined to believe that Shirley Temple could have gone toe-to-toe with Obumble, in comparing adeptness at handling foreign relations, and come across looking strong by comparison.

It's unfair, and, I'm sure, largely untrue, in the final analysis, but it's great fun to raise the blood pressure of ObamaBots, by pointing out the perceived (and, sometimes, all-too-real) weakness of Fearless Leader, on the US domestic and on the international scenes.

Why do you 'enjoy' seeing something 'largely untrue in the final analysis'...
Because I absolutely loath Orgasmic ObamaBots... True Believers... the few that are left, anyway... whom I perceive as dangerous to the Republic.

...going on in historical events involving human tragedy?...
Oh, I don't enjoy human tragedy, nor do I enjoy seeing us with such weak leadership, in the face of human tragedy.

It's just that I find the blind faith of the surviving ObamaBot Faithful to be grist for a form of sad gallows-humor, while I (and much of the rest of the country) count down the days to January 20, 2017.

...Do you see any 'weakness of leadership' that would be related to the tragic event that took place today within the following report and specifically that which I have bolded and underlined?...
Nope.

The comment was general in nature, and not specific to this incident; the discussion pertaining to this incident merely presented another such opportunity for incredulity at the blind faith of the few remaining Faithful.

That Russian-made system was blamed by an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister for the catastrophe, and defense experts said one could have fallen into the hands of separatist pro-Russia rebels fighting Ukrainian government forces.

A launcher similar to the Buk system was seen earlier in the day by Associated Press journalists in a rebel-held section of eastern Ukraine - lending credence to concerns that the rebels have more powerful weaponry than had been believed.

Defense experts believe Ukrainian government forces may have abandoned Buk systems when retreating from the area, giving the rebels the hardware they sought, or they could have been provided by the Russian government, although analysts say they have seen no proof of such a transfer.
My comments were made earlier in the day, before such information became known.

Heck, I was advocating earlier today (go back and check, if you like), along with others, that we needed to wait until more was known. I, too, was uncertain whether it was the Russians or others who were responsible. Again, go back and look, if you like. You'll find it.

...Obama is backing the wrong side in Ukraine and has been for a long time but I don't see that as any kind of weakness or how anyone could perceive it to be.
Again, my comments about the comparison between Putin and Obama were general in nature and not directly connected to this particular event, so, there is no point of contention here, in this narrow context.

Because I absolutely loath Orgasmic ObamaBots... True Believers... the few that are left, anyway... whom I perceive as dangerous to the Republic.

I asked and you replied to this, "why do you 'enjoy' seeing something 'largely untrue in the final analysis'..."

This time I must emphasize your inclusion of the phrase 'largely untrue' as the critical aspect of your comment. Isn't it 'dangerous to the Republic' for un-truth to prevail in our political discourse whether it be enjoyable to some or not? Just curious why anyone would enjoy largely witnessing untrue political propaganda coming from either side or the middle ground of the political spectrum. And apparently you choose to refer to POTUS as "Obumble" which must come somewhat from untrue commentary on the many things the President has done.

I (and, I'm sure, a large number of others) enjoy seeing comparisons of leadership strength, comparing Putin and Obama, to the discomfit of the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots, but, then again, there are times when I'm inclined to believe that Shirley Temple could have gone toe-to-toe with Obumble, in comparing adeptness at handling foreign relations, and come across looking strong by comparison.

It's unfair, and, I'm sure, largely untrue, in the final analysis, but it's great fun to raise the blood pressure of ObamaBots, by pointing out the perceived (and, sometimes, all-too-real) weakness of Fearless Leader, on the US domestic and on the international scenes.

Why do you believe on one hand that "Shirley Temple could have gone toe-to-toe with Obumble" on one hand but you are sure that perceptions of weakness on handling foreign relations are "largely untrue"? Is that some kind of 'centrist' trait?

It appears that those you refer to as "Obamabots" would be operating on the 'true' side of a viewpoint that Obama is adept on the US domestic and international affairs since you consider the perception that Obama is weak is largely untrue.

Can you explain what you see as the sometimes, "all-too-real weakness of Fearless Leader"?

Oh, I don't enjoy human tragedy, nor do I enjoy seeing us with such weak leadership, in the face of human tragedy.

I did not suggest you enjoy human tragedy. I asked why you enjoy seeing something largely untrue? On this topic what do you see as 'weak leadership in the face of human tragedy' by Obama because the Malaysian Flight 17 ended in tragedy?

#7- It's nonstop on every network...last time, it was Reagan's navy shooting down an Iranian airliner with 300 aboard...great job, chickenhawk war mongerers...

you fucking retard, talking about "war mongers" and you have a fucking battleship as an avatar, talk about fucking stupidity and hypocrites..., boy, you take first prize for being the most "intellectually vacant individual" on this continent !!:up: ..... :lmao:

one more thing....., :fu:

I did not suggest you enjoy human tragedy. I asked why you enjoy seeing something largely untrue? On this topic what do you see as 'weak leadership in the face of human tragedy' by Obama because the Malaysian Flight 17 ended in tragedy?
You'll find the answer(s) you seek in my earlier response.

#7- It's nonstop on every network...last time, it was Reagan's navy shooting down an Iranian airliner with 300 aboard...great job, chickenhawk war mongerers...

you fucking retard, talking about "war mongers" and you have a fucking battleship as an avatar, talk about fucking stupidity and hypocrites..., boy, you take first prize for being the most "intellectually vacant individual" on this continent !!:up: ..... :lmao:

My avatar is something called "HISTORY", which neanderthal RW jingoism and war mongering like Reagan's, Booosh's and Putin's should be relegated to. Also dumbass hater dupes' like yours...

Last edited:
The Warspite was the UK's most decorated BB and most damaged and interesting. Should have been a museum- broke its tow rope on the way to be scrapped and was wrecked on the Cornwall coast. I saw it as a 2 1/2 year old...Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. lol

Reagan's stupidly aggressive navy were responsible for shooting down the last 300 passenger airliner- it's a chickenhawk RW tough guy kind of thing. And if you don't think you RW Putin supporters/ Obama the dictator is always wrong treasonous idiots don't give Putin ideas, you're fools- but we already knew that...

name one conservative poster here who adores and/or supports Putin ? after you name one, then prove it.

you left wingnut liberfools have always been on the side of communism :up:

The Warspite was the UK's most decorated BB and most damaged and interesting. Should have been a museum- broke its tow rope on the way to be scrapped and was wrecked on the Cornwall coast. I saw it as a 2 1/2 year old...Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. lol
There's that silly-ass phrase again... "hater dupe"... bwaaaaaaahahahahaha...

My avatar is something called "HISTORY", which neanderthal RW jingoism and war mongering like Reagan's, Booosh's and Putin's should be relegated to. Also dumbass hater dupes' like yours...

nice try, but you still are a chickenshit war monger, yaa, history, still means war mongering. :up:

sit on this :fu:

Sorry, it's perfect, you hate and believe a bunch of bs propaganda.

Sorry, it's perfect, you hate and believe a bunch of bs propaganda.
I do? News to me. What 'bs propaganda' do you have in mind for me?

nice try, but you still are a chickenshit war monger, yaa, history, still means war mongering. :up:

sit on this :fu:

Jeebus you're an idiot. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back