Russia continues to make Obama look like a fool (which he obvioudly is)

I have the right to do what I please, you yellow-bellied bully-boy. Get back under your bed and shut your arse: give your mouth a chance,you bum-sucking yank..
Kiss my ASS! That's how red-blooded Americans say it. LOL. You foreigners don't have "rights" here.

US President’s speech at the UN. Barack Obama’s ranking of international threats:
deadly Ebola virus top, followed by so-called Russian aggression and ISIS in Syria and Iraq only third.

While Obama has been so busy with his narcissism and his alleged “successes”, Russia, the threat #2 (according to his ranking), not only started bombing ISIS, the threat #3, but also developed an effective medicine for Ebola, the threat #1:

Russia has registered a new Ebola drug that appears to be more effective than all of the other medicines currently being used to treat the disease, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced during a meeting with the Cabinet.

“We have registered a medicine for the Ebola fever that, after a series of tests, demonstrates high effectiveness. Its effectiveness is higher than that of those remedies that are used in the world up to now,” the Russian president said, as quoted by TASS.
Russia has developed and registered two separate Ebola vaccines, both of which surpass their counterparts in effectiveness, with one of the medicines designed specifically for people with immunodeficiency, Russian Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova said during the meeting.

Russia registers most effective drug for Ebola – Putin

Wake up, Obama, Russia is making all your ”strong” arguments look as foolish as you are!!!!
No, only conservatives and their love affair with a ruthless war-monger and tyrant such as Putin look like fools.
Ever seen Putin on a horse? Contrast that with Obama on his daughter's bicycle. LOL Maybe someone can post the photos.
It's probably petty, but criticizing Obama on a girls bike from a guy who posts a photo that looks like Snidely Whiplash....is funny. Thanks for the giggle.

Forum List

Back