Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.
You did.

No, you Trump Humpers did.
We had a problem when Trump believed Russia over our intelligence community? You literally just said the opposite.

No the hell you didn't, you Trump Humpers were backing Trump all the way.

All of a sudden the left loves Russia.
/——/ The Left is now Putin’s bytch.

I find this thread funny...

The left were all upset because Trump believed Russia over the Intelligence Services.....

and now THEY believe Russia over Trump.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
People are not believing Russia over Trump, they don't know who rhey can believe because Trump has established himself as such a prolific serial liar. Trump has no credibility. He is the little boy who called wolf to many times.
I cant even believe people still believe trump. History will show that. As far as fucking w iran goes, they fuck with us too. Iran was planning on patrolling the gulf of Mexico off of the US coast. I ask why. Why does iran need to be in the gulf? They have no interests there. We do have an interest over there.

Of course the drone was over iran. That's why they're drones there. We dont lose a pilot and get caught up in retrieving a pilot.

As Milania coat read; does anybody really care?

Just because Trump is president doesnt mean we should avoid confrontation when confrontation is warrented.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

You did.

We had a problem when Trump believed Russia over our intelligence community? You literally just said the opposite.

Bro, you are lost right now. Maybe you need to reread this ^ conversation before you post anymore.

The left were all upset because Trump believed Russia over the Intelligence Services.....

People are not believing Russia over Trump, they don't know who rhey can believe because Trump has established himself as such a prolific serial liar. Trump has no credibility. He is the little boy who called wolf to many times.
Beyond that
The rest of the world does not trust what Trump says

Makes it hard to get international backing

You did.

Bro, you are lost right now. Maybe you need to reread this ^ conversation before you post anymore.

Let's start over so that you can understand it, I said, "you Trump Humpers sided with Trump when he sided with Russia over US Intelligence". Got it.

People are not believing Russia over Trump,

That's not the impression I get from rw and ed.

Let's start over so that you can understand it, I said, "you Trump Humpers sided with Trump when he sided with Russia over US Intelligence". Got it.
You didnt.

Trump called off the air strike at the last minute because he said it was not worth 150 lives

Could it have been that he learned Russia could show our drone was in Iranian airspace?

That's nonsense, RW. These are radar / GPS data files, which, you know, can be manipulated. So, unless these files were handled from beginning to end by an independent agency you trust, you should not place any trust in the files, no matter which side provides them. As that's not the case, there is no proof to be had.

I also find, it doesn't matter. The U.S. flew that drone provocatively close or within Iranian airspace, and that, on the brink of a shooting war, is a not so very brilliant idea either way. Unless, of course, you want to provoke a war. And that's what this is about, not the exact location of that drone.

Doesn’t seem like he wants them running the US

He loves how Trump has broken up the western alliance
As far as I know, we still have an alliance with all those western countries. Got a link?

The problem with those alliances is they have to agree to go to war with us
Used to be we could count on U.K., Canada, Germany, Japan to back us

The people in those country would rebel if their leaders followed Trumps word

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
I really wonder why Putin’s puppet would do such a thing.

As far as I know, we still have an alliance with all those western countries. Got a link?

France couldn't count on Obama.

Why hasn’t he?

You did.

sorry I didnt vote for the guy,,,

LIAR!!!

DID YOU ASK THEM???

Which one of you republican dumbkoffs would want trump watching your back in a war?

You think we need help to defeat Iran in a war? :laugh:

You think we need help to defeat Iran in a war? :laugh:

If Russia, or China became involved :26:

Forum List

Back