Russia Deploys Missile, Violating Treaty and Challenging Trump

Only three weeks in, and Iran fires a missile, North Korea fires a missile, and Russia violates a long-standing treaty with some missiles.

This is how the Axis of Evil™ communicates its humor at Trump's tough guy pose.

"I told Flynn, 'I got your sanctions hanging right here!'"

Last edited:
Only three weeks in, and Iran fires a missile, North Korea fires a missile, and Russia violates a long-standing treaty with some missiles.

According to Obama, Russia violated the treaty throughout his Presidency. And it is all a big secret! lol, Rubes.

According to Obama, Russia violated the treaty throughout his Presidency. And it is all a big secret! Rubes.
"Flynn told us he was officially putting us on notice...that he was quitting!"

According to Obama, Russia violated the treaty throughout his Presidency. And it is all a big secret! Rubes.
We're just getting started. Should be one hell of a show.

Surely, herr drumph will not stand for this from his buddy pootin, will he?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

I know. I know. Fake News site, but still...

[[ Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile despite complaints from American officials that it violates a landmark arms control treaty that helped seal the end of the Cold War, administration officials say. ]]

upload_2017-2-14_16-23-6-png.112323

Russia Flew over Obamas destroyers as low as 30 feet hundreds of times, Obumma did nothing, why do you say that Trump has to do more
Because Obama didn't get elected talking bullshit bullying crap, TRUMP DID. Now either the rich bitch needs to back his shit up or shut the fuck up going forward...and you whores need to stop making excuses for the bitch everytime he backs down....he's a coward whore and you people know it!! North Korea knows it, Iran knows it and certainly Putin knew it!! STOP BRING UP OBAMA TO JUSTIFY TRUMP BEING A FUCKIN COWARD!!

So the fact that Obama backed down to Russia and North Korea for 8 years is ok by you. Trump has not started a nuclear war to make your retarded face happy, and he will not, so you might as well jump now...................

See ya retard
Obama did what was necessary to overt a nuclear war, he imposed sanctions and brought on other nations to back him. Trump on the other hand has done nothing but talk shit after shit after shit and remember, Bush looked into his eyes.....nobody wants more war, save for Trump. Well he's got it and what does he do? He calms the fuck down and ponders....something he never once did while on the campaign trail. Stop trying to cover up for this guy, bitch. He talked shit and he's back away, nothing wrong with it, but gotdamit, stop making excuses for shit that is on tape and out there. You fuckin idiots elected a coward, own the shit and keep it movin

The biggest mistake Trump made was talking tough shit to the wrong motherfuckin people, the intel community and the media....if this orange fuck ever learns anything going forward....Karma is a bitch!!

The biggest mistake Trump made was talking tough shit to the wrong motherfuckin people, the intel community and the media....if this orange fuck ever learns anything going forward....Karma is a bitch!!
It's all bullshit. We are being played for suckers..... Don't be a sucker.

Surely, herr drumph will not stand for this from his buddy pootin, will he?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

I know. I know. Fake News site, but still...

[[ Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile despite complaints from American officials that it violates a landmark arms control treaty that helped seal the end of the Cold War, administration officials say. ]]

upload_2017-2-14_16-23-6-png.112323

Russia Flew over Obamas destroyers as low as 30 feet hundreds of times, Obumma did nothing, why do you say that Trump has to do more
Trump told us just how tough he was going to be in dealing with the international community. Its just one more lie of his

You must have missed the missiles fired during Obummas 8 years. Seriously you are either delusional or fully schitzo. Does it give you pleasure to say that Iran fired a missile that Obamma and Hillary Clinton gave them Plutonium to fill it with

I can not believe that the stupid motherfuckers butt is hurting so severely that they would provoke WW3 , where a lot of Americans will die just to DJT to clash with Putin.

That is major retardation.

That is criminal insanity
I bet you have no idea how much you sound EXACTLY like the spineless liberals during the Reagan era.

The difference is that the threat from AND the conflict with, the Soviet Union was real.

Today? No threat, no conflict. The Cold War is OVER.

So, of course, NOW libs grow a pair.

You must have missed the missiles fired during Obummas 8 years. Seriously you are either delusional or fully schitzo. Does it give you pleasure to say that Iran fired a missile that Obamma and Hillary Clinton gave them Plutonium to fill it with
Does it give you a thrill to make up utter bullshit?

Why do you do that, exactly?

Forum List

Back