Russia gets heaviest snowstorm in 100 years!!!

It only doesn't make sense to those who don't have a clue how government actually operates. The bureaucracy is constantly at war with Republican presidents. Undermining them is one of their main objectives.

Right.

And of course the Bush adminsitration had no say at all in how research was funded. It was all the evil bureaucrats.

It only doesn't make sense to those who don't have a clue how government actually operates. The bureaucracy is constantly at war with Republican presidents. Undermining them is one of their main objectives.

Right.

And of course the Bush adminsitration had no say at all in how research was funded. It was all the evil bureaucrats.

If the Bush Administration had interfered with the grant process and directed money to go to particular "researches," the bureaucrats would have contacted their allies in the media and turned it into a huge scandal. Only the incredibly naive believe that Republican presidents have any real control over the bureaucracy.

Your belief that the government bureaucracy takes orders from Republican presidents wold be charming if it wasn't so absurd. The bureaucracy is composed to toadies totally devoted to more government. they are creatures of government that always lobby for more government, whether a Republican or a Democrat is in office.

Ah-ha.

So the Bush administration, which denied climate change, funded research which confirmed climate change.

And this happened right around the world.

You must realise yourself that this is nonsense.

No, that is reality.

Right.

Yep. that's pretty much how the bureaucracy operates.

Oddball -

I have to congratulate on your posting on this thread - not only was is probably the most hapless performance by any poster on any thread, but you completely shafted the entire idea of scpetical scientists once and for all!!!

Your belief that the government bureaucracy takes orders from Republican presidents wold be charming if it wasn't so absurd. The bureaucracy is composed to toadies totally devoted to more government. they are creatures of government that always lobby for more government, whether a Republican or a Democrat is in office.

Ah-ha.

So the Bush administration, which denied climate change, funded research which confirmed climate change.

And this happened right around the world.

You must realise yourself that this is nonsense.

No, that is reality.

Well obviously it isn't the reality, as it simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's worth remembering that most climate change research takes place outside the US, so the idea that Bush administration bureaucrats somehow stack the deck isn't a very credible theory.

I can only say again you you really need to step back from the politics of all this and think about some of the science again with an open mind.

What passes for a mind with Pattycake, like with Oddie, will never be open. They live in an alternative universe where the laws of science bend to political will.

All the hundreds of threads......all the thousands of posts...........

But nobody cares about the science............still.

Three years ago now, I asked if a single link could be posted up by an AGW true believer showing how the science is mattering in the real world. Still got zilch........nada......nothing......zero......egg.

Three years ago now, I asked if a single link could be posted up by an AGW true believer showing how the science is mattering in the real world. Still got zilch........nada......nothing......zero......egg.
Even though we all might like to think we know a good bit in life maybe, however this may get beyond many peoples pay scales here, unless this site has visitors or members that are definitely at this level of education in which is sought after, and if it does, then they must be as mysterious as the science itself... B )

They may not see us as worthy (intelligent wise) to bless us with the information sought after by us, or is it that they can only go to the extent of knowledge in which man is allowed to go by God, and then after that it is in God's own hands as to whether he wants us to know something or not? It is that man should always pray for his answers, where as only then will they come to him, but only if he is earnest in his prayers when praying, and then after that he or she is to be found as a proper candidate in God's eyes to receive such knowledge in which would be granted unto him or her within a specific time frame. The reasons why our ability to understand goes lacking anymore I think, is because we don't search for these answers in the right places any longer. It's as simple as that I think, but simplicity escapes us now, as we complicate things that are truly simple, and we are doing this for what reasons now again ? Due to our blinders being on, and our new found boasting of our own worldly knowledge acquired by the very things we deal with in and around us while in the flesh, we don't look within the places in which our spiritual knowledge was once given unto us, and this was within the spiritual area of our minds in which has been sealed off by our own arrogance, ignorance and the ignoring of this area of our minds anymore, as found within the proper ways in which there is to think or having the right perspective when we do think.

What is that old saying, "Pride comes before the Fall", and I say that arrogance can easily be placed in that saying as well these days (or) add them all together with, spoiled rottenness + arrogance + pride makes for some real bad thinkers and doers these days, but sadly I think this has been where we are, and it is where we need to come back from somehow.

Even though we all might like to think we know a good bit in life maybe, however this may get beyond many peoples pay scales here, unless this site has visitors or members that are definitely at this level of education in which is sought after, and if it does, then they must be as mysterious as the science itself... B )

They may not see us as worthy (intelligent wise) to bless us with the information sought after by us, or is it that they can only go to the extent of knowledge in which man is allowed to go by God, and then after that it is in God's own hands as to whether he wants us to know something or not? It is that man should always pray for his answers, where as only then will they come to him, but only if he is earnest in his prayers when praying, and then after that he or she is to be found as a proper candidate in God's eyes to receive such knowledge in which would be granted unto him or her within a specific time frame. The reasons why our ability to understand goes lacking anymore I think, is because we don't search for these answers in the right places any longer. It's as simple as that I think, but simplicity escapes us now, as we complicate things that are truly simple, and we are doing this for what reasons now again ? Due to our blinders being on, and our new found boasting of our own worldly knowledge acquired by the very things we deal with in and around us while in the flesh, we don't look within the places in which our spiritual knowledge was once given unto us, and this was within the spiritual area of our minds in which has been sealed off by our own arrogance, ignorance and the ignoring of this area of our minds anymore, as found within the proper ways in which there is to think or having the right perspective when we do think.

What is that old saying, "Pride comes before the Fall", and I say that arrogance can easily be placed in that saying as well these days (or) add them all together with, spoiled rottenness + arrogance + pride makes for some real bad thinkers and doers these days, but sadly I think this has been where we are, and it is where we need to come back from somehow.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Kin of Ernest Hemmingway???

Shit.....we have a new category of fringe around here!!! We have every other type and now we have the self-righteous kind.:coffee:

gay

Last edited:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Kin of Ernest Hemmingway???

Shit.....we have a new category of fringe around here!!! We have every other type and now we have the self-righteous kind.:coffee:

gay

:rolleyes: What is this self righteous kind of talk here, as in regards to my post ? I will claim that I'm not self righteous at all, but more of a person who calls it like I see it here, and hey if you can't handle it, then so be it, but calling someone a part of a fringe is being a bit self righteous on your part wouldn't you think?... Now who is self righteous here ? I think you took the prize with your response, as you directly make a claim against me, that I am part of a fringe, but then you think for some reason or another that you are not. Wow..

I guess you could call this unconscious self righteousness on your part then... :eusa_shhh:

Oddball -

I have to congratulate on your posting on this thread - not only was is probably the most hapless performance by any poster on any thread, but you completely shafted the entire idea of scpetical scientists once and for all!!!
You, of course, omit yourself in terms of hopeless haplessness.

Whom someone is funded by is irrelevant to your completely idiotic claim that "all" scientific organizations buy into the Goebbels warming hoax.

Oddball -

You, of course, omit yourself in terms of hopeless haplessness.

Whom someone is funded by is irrelevant to your completely idiotic claim that "all" scientific organizations buy into the Goebbels warming hoax.

Get a load how erudite this finnish goat fucker is..:"not only was is probably the most hapless performance by any poster on any thread, but you completely shafted the entire idea of scpetical scientists"
Even if there was such a thing as "scpetical science" what exactly is "the entire idea" of "scientists". In his confused little world a whole bunch of "scientists" have "an entire idea"..! I wonder what kind of an idea that might be. But at least it explains why he has been writing over 5000 posts at a rate of 20 posts per day..:
" not only was is probably the most hapless performance by any poster on any thread"
That makes me for sure a "was is hapless performance poster" with my meager 570 post in 2 years.
I wonder if that moron could even qualify for a job which requires to say "Welcome to Walmart"...He thinks so, and keeps on faking how "educated" he is.
He still can`t answer the simple question if all these Greenland glaciers were formed by snow that fell there during a warm period
But keeps insisting that any snow in a cold region is evidence of warming...
And that he can see it from his hut in tiny Finland:
I'm not a scientist, and AGW isn't a theory I put forward - it just seems like the most compelling and most logical scientific explanation for the climate change I see outside my window. If a more compelling scientific explanation is ever put forward, I'd be delighted to see it.

Fuck we got Lakes that are bigger than Finland and that`s not what we observed in Canada:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3zD6dDbLg&feature=youtu.be"]Global What ?.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

It`s been like this for over 10 years since I moved south from the Yukon.
This is a true climate event for a region which encompasses Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, the NWT, Nunavut, the Yukon etc...in all an area of ~ 2.25 Million square miles...and he keeps talking about Finland which would fit in here 17 times with room to spare.
Matter of fact most Canadian farmers gave up vegetable farming because the growing season has become way to short.
By the way I like Your motto:
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space
Arbeit macht fryolator"
Yes Arbeit macht frei and assholes like this guy do take up too much space even if You subtract his over sized orifice from his body volume.

Forum List

Back