Russia hacked nearly a dozen Dem races around the country

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
yet Trump ignores this fact. Our country was hacked and the Pres. Elect is worried about himself, and wants to be buddies with Putin. Where are his tax returns, he said he would show them, where are they? Anther lie, aren't you tired of his lies already?

He lies with every word and you love it, pay for play on steroid and nepotism, and its ok. He called you
"the poorly educated" and that was fine, and then he even said he could shoot someone on main street and you would be fine with it, and well I do believe he was right.

“It was like I was standing out there naked,” said Annette Taddeo, a Democrat who lost her primary race after secret campaign documents were made public. “I just can’t describe it any other way. Our entire internal strategy plan was made public, and suddenly all this material was out there and could be used against me.”

The impact of the information released by the hackers on candidates like Ms. Taddeo in Florida and others in nearly a dozen House races around the country was largely lost in the focus on the hacking attacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. But this untold story underscores the effect the Russian operation had on the American electoral system.

Democratic House Candidates Were Also Targets of Russian Hacking

putin is inside my brain right now, i can feel it. all the voices in my head are speaking russian. they're all telling me to vote for trump. i said no, the election is over. they said they don't care, do it anyways.

yet Trump ignores this fact. Our country was hacked and the Pres. Elect is worried about himself, and wants to be buddies with Putin. Where are his tax returns, he said he would show them, where are they? Anther lie, aren't you tired of his lies already?

He lies with every word and you love it, pay for play on steroid and nepotism, and its ok. He called you
"the poorly educated" and that was fine, and then he even said he could shoot someone on main street and you would be fine with it, and well I do believe he was right.

“It was like I was standing out there naked,” said Annette Taddeo, a Democrat who lost her primary race after secret campaign documents were made public. “I just can’t describe it any other way. Our entire internal strategy plan was made public, and suddenly all this material was out there and could be used against me.”

The impact of the information released by the hackers on candidates like Ms. Taddeo in Florida and others in nearly a dozen House races around the country was largely lost in the focus on the hacking attacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. But this untold story underscores the effect the Russian operation had on the American electoral system.

Why not 2 dozen......why not 50.

The number of campaigns that evil Russians hacked is growing by the minute..

Get used to it! Trump is a major league asshole who doesn't give a damn about the United States of America. All he cares about is Donald Trump. Look at history......all he's ever done is flaunt around the money he started out with......you know, what Fred Trump gave to him.

The Managers of this Board ought to give notice to the poster Penelope that the Russians have hacked her account and are posting things in her name that only a raving idiot would post.

Which Elections? Primary? General? Back you assumption with just even a bit of credibility.

ICYMI, read this: Breaking: Comey Drops Bombshell To Trump About Russian Interference and The Media Has Just Been Silenced

Is Russia laughing or getting pissed at these leftwits in our country?
So what if they are doing either? It's Trump that the responsible right to responsible left will oppose until the day Congress removes him from office.

And fakey could be the old creepy perv watching from a drone outside the window

Still no proof, just more crying from the chief crybaby. Go President Trump.

Get used to it! Trump is a major league asshole who doesn't give a damn about the United States of America. All he cares about is Donald Trump. Look at history......all he's ever done is flaunt around the money he started out with......you know, what Fred Trump gave to him.
All you have done is prove you are a know nothing old fart.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They did it.

Yes he inherited money from his father. Then he turned it into billions unlike so many other children of rich parents.

The Bronfman family comes to mind of the Seagram wealth. Bad investments. They almost wiped themselves out.

Prove they were hacked by the Russians or STFU. I sure as hell don't want to deal with whining liberals boohooing that Russia did <fill in the freaking blank> every bloody day on this board.

I know. Maybe the mods will give libs their own personal "whining about Russia" forum. Dear Lord I hope so because this is becoming pathetic.

Forum List

Back