Russia hacked nearly a dozen Dem races around the country

What the hell do you know about cyber security. I'll bet you couldn't even change a daily crypto key!
Been working around it going on 30 years now - how about you, Campbell?

I worked at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant(ORGDP) for 41 years. The last 23 I was head of security in the computing center and our top secret work was under the auspices of the NSA/DOE/branch Headquarters on the 7th floor of the Forrestal Building Washington, DC. I was also the Oak Ridge CTSO(Computing and Telecommunications Security Officer) and generated classified passwords for all three plants at Oak Ridge.....at that time about 12,000 employees. I was one of nine employees in the telecommunications complex who had a Top Secret Clearance. I've been retired for a long time......Sept.30th 1993.

I worked at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant(ORGDP) for 41 years. The last 23 I was head of security in the computing center and our top secret work was under the auspices of the NSA/DOE/branch Headquarters on the 7th floor of the Forrestal Building Washington, DC. I was also the Oak Ridge CTSO(Computing and Telecommunications Security Officer) and generated classified passwords for all three plants at Oak Ridge.....at that time about 12,000 employees. I was one of nine employees in the telecommunications complex who had a Top Secret Clearance. I've been retired for a long time......Sept.30th 1993.
Congrats!

Congrats!

Thanks!

Sounds like the Dem's are pretty fucking incompetent. Good thing they've been shown the door. Imbeciles.

What the hell do you know about cyber security. I'll bet you couldn't even change a daily crypto key!
Been working around it going on 30 years now - how about you, Campbell?

Calling bull shit for the simple reason that you are on a message board bragging. At best your stupid ass worked at a McDonalds down the road.

yet Trump ignores this fact. Our country was hacked and the Pres. Elect is worried about himself, and wants to be buddies with Putin. Where are his tax returns, he said he would show them, where are they? Anther lie, aren't you tired of his lies already?

He lies with every word and you love it, pay for play on steroid and nepotism, and its ok. He called you
"the poorly educated" and that was fine, and then he even said he could shoot someone on main street and you would be fine with it, and well I do believe he was right.

“It was like I was standing out there naked,” said Annette Taddeo, a Democrat who lost her primary race after secret campaign documents were made public. “I just can’t describe it any other way. Our entire internal strategy plan was made public, and suddenly all this material was out there and could be used against me.”

The impact of the information released by the hackers on candidates like Ms. Taddeo in Florida and others in nearly a dozen House races around the country was largely lost in the focus on the hacking attacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. But this untold story underscores the effect the Russian operation had on the American electoral system.

Democratic House Candidates Were Also Targets of Russian Hacking

What are you saying they hacked? the machines or we still on the emails which no democrat has denied the veracity of ? And here we are still making the accusation, what no evidence of a hack at all. What specifically did the Russians hack ?

Calling bull shit for the simple reason that you are on a message board bragging. At best your stupid ass worked at a McDonalds down the road.
If someone declared on this board 'I am a rocket scientist and make really cool shite for NASA, I would have reservations.

No one comes out and declares they worked at a specific company, the specific department, the specific building, specific floor, and uses the proper terminology for security positions unless they are being honest. Going into that much detail usually means they aren't BSing.

I'm buying it....

If someone declared on this board 'I am a rocket scientist and make really cool shite for NASA, I would have reservations.

No one comes out and declares they worked at a specific company, the specific department, the specific building, specific floor, and uses the proper terminology for security positions unless they are being honest. Going into that much detail usually means they aren't BSing.

I'm buying it....

I lived down the road from the facility. Very lucrative job, many people wanted to work there and they check you out thoroughly. This moron would not have gotten a job there as a janitor and thats a fact. People who work at the place would never blab about it on a message board as im pretty sure to do so would be in violation of their employee (past and present) agreements for sure. This dude is lying.

yet Trump ignores this fact. Our country was hacked and the Pres. Elect is worried about himself, and wants to be buddies with Putin. Where are his tax returns, he said he would show them, where are they? Anther lie, aren't you tired of his lies already?

He lies with every word and you love it, pay for play on steroid and nepotism, and its ok. He called you
"the poorly educated" and that was fine, and then he even said he could shoot someone on main street and you would be fine with it, and well I do believe he was right.

“It was like I was standing out there naked,” said Annette Taddeo, a Democrat who lost her primary race after secret campaign documents were made public. “I just can’t describe it any other way. Our entire internal strategy plan was made public, and suddenly all this material was out there and could be used against me.”

The impact of the information released by the hackers on candidates like Ms. Taddeo in Florida and others in nearly a dozen House races around the country was largely lost in the focus on the hacking attacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. But this untold story underscores the effect the Russian operation had on the American electoral system.

What are you saying they hacked? the machines or we still on the emails which no democrat has denied the veracity of ? And here we are still making the accusation, what no evidence of a hack at all. What specifically did the Russians hack ?

Into the DNC, and different members of the Democratic candidate's info and sent info around on them in their states.

Into the DNC, and different members of the Democratic candidate's info and sent info around on them in their states.

And for us deplorable idgiots, what exactly do them foot prints look like, was any of the information false, and does the fact that they were hacked excuse the democrats for any of the slimy shit they said and did in those emails, and finally, have one of those democrats denied the veracity of the content of the emails?

If true, sounds like you leftists are pretty fucking incompetent. Good to know you've been rendered powerless.

When will that start? We've had the oval office for the last eight years

If true, sounds like you leftists are pretty fucking incompetent. Good to know you've been rendered powerless.

When will that start? We've had the oval office for the last eight years

Hope they enjoyed them. As for you, you haven't held shit for 8 years.

a man who cheated on his wife's, had 5 kids by 3 women, and is proud of his life as a playboy, and grabs women by the pussies.
Party of Family Values. Do as we say, not as we do.

Although, I do have to admit, trump doesn't play the Party of Family values bullshit like most of the cons do. He is an unabashed adulterer, and damn proud of it!
1. You're swinging after the bell.

2. People are so disgusted with Liberalism in this country that they no longer care HOW despicable He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named might be.

3. You've completely lost political power in this country, for the time being, and you're not going to get it back, by continuing to throw rocks; people are ignoring you.

Do you not understand the Pubs use abortion like a jewel, its a money thing to close Planned Parenthood, don't kill that baby but don't expect any help with food or medical care when its born, you had that baby, get a job to feed it.

In Mi the state congress just gave themselves a 3% raise for next year, SS got 0.3% and an increase in Medicare premiums. We have a Pub dominate congress, which is why Trump won.
None of that chit makes the slightest bit of difference.

You have veered so far to the Left (and in the direction of decadence and degeneracy) that you've lost your historical base.

People were so desperate to get rid of you that they even voted for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

That should tell you all you need to know, about just how disgusted people are with you (Liberals) and your phukked-up agenda.

a man who cheated on his wife's, had 5 kids by 3 women, and is proud of his life as a playboy, and grabs women by the pussies.
Party of Family Values. Do as we say, not as we do.

Although, I do have to admit, trump doesn't play the Party of Family values bullshit like most of the cons do. He is an unabashed adulterer, and damn proud of it!

2024: Ivanka first female and Jewish President!

Forum List

Back