Russia has all of clinton's emails

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Even the computer geek in middle school down on the corner has all her e mails...big deal.

Oh...just this one thought...will putin use them to blackmail hillary....I mean once he gets tired of watching all those nekid pictures of hillary and huma.

Vladimir Putin Has Everything He Needs to Blackmail Hillary Clinton

The Russians are very nasty,nasty people look at how they trash our lovely Michelle O. Russian TV Trashed Michelle Obama Last Night

Does anyone not believe they will not use hillarys e mails to the best of their ability to destroy her or at the very least to compromise her to such an extent she would not dare do anything to piss off putin?

Last edited:
Putin is ex KGB. He knows he has the goods on Hillary. He is letting her twist slowly in the wind while he allows the world to digest the DNC emails. And there is a LOT to digest. You can't eat the whole elephant in one meal, after all. Or in this case, the whole Hildebeast.

Putin is ex KGB. He knows he has the goods on Hillary. He is letting her twist slowly in the wind while he allows the world to digest the DNC emails. And there is a LOT to digest. You can't eat the whole elephant in one meal, after all. Or in this case, the whole Hildebeast.

I agree with you.. He's going to release but so much at the opportune time to do the most damage to ensure Helly will never see the Presidency.

Only problem, those in power and the die hards don't give a crap. So I am not sure what power the emails might have. Considering that the director of the FBI has already told us she put CIA lives in danger and nothing is done about it, what more could there possibly be?

So you're not bothered that Putin owns Trump, but you're bothered by what your imagination says about Clinton. Got it.

You really are all Putin's patsies. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he could have the pack of Useful Idiots in the USA that Putin now possesses.

So, what else has DearLeaderVlad told you to say about Clinton?

Even the computer geek in middle school down on the corner has all her e mails...big deal.

Oh...just this one thought...will putin use them to blackmail hillary....I mean once he gets tired of watching all those nekid pictures of hillary and huma.

Vladimir Putin Has Everything He Needs to Blackmail Hillary Clinton

The Russians are very nasty,nasty people look at how they trash our lovely Michelle O. Russian TV Trashed Michelle Obama Last Night

Does anyone not believe they will not use hillarys e mails to the best of their ability to destroy her or at the very least to compromise her to such an extent she would not dare do anything to piss off putin?

Really? From her "private server"...? There is no "credible" proof of that. Russia left hacking tracks on State and Defense Department servers - but none on Hillary's "private server"...

Not only Russia my dears ...has her emails .....the whole world has her emails...Iran....well.....everyone

stupid Rotten Clinton's fault

you want that thing as a President....

No way!

So you're not bothered that Putin owns Trump, but you're bothered by what your imagination says about Clinton. Got it.

You really are all Putin's patsies. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he could have the pack of Useful Idiots in the USA that Putin now possesses.

How does "Putin own Trump?" It's not Trump's emails that the whole cyber world had access. But don't believe me believe Director Comey.

I agree with you.. He's going to release but so much at the opportune time to do the most damage to ensure Helly will never see the Presidency.

I've put my money on the day before her acceptance speech. Max carnage and entertainment value.

I've put my money on the day before her acceptance speech. Max carnage and entertainment value.
I didn't think about that but you may be right.. it would certainly damage anything she may say in that speech.

Putin saved Obama/Kerry's asses over the red line deal. Prevented them from leaving another smoking void of power to get filled with terrorists. "bout time we started to listen to Russia on ME Foreign policy -- because ours sucks wads --- chronically.

Trump is in debt to the tune of hundreds of millions to Putin's oligarch pals, because no reputable bank will loan him money.

Now, let's go over the "logic" of the Hillary-hater cultists.

You all admit Putin is now trying to sabotage Hillary right now.

But if Putin wanted a Hillary-pawn in office, why would he try to make her lose?

Answer: He wouldn't, as that makes no sense at all.

You Hillary-haters are just morons. Putin wants Trump to win, because trump would be very pliable.

Not only Russia my dears ...has her emails .....the whole world has her emails...Iran....well.....everyone

No way!

One of the things that makes people INeligible for clearances is the ability to be blackmailed. She'd never get a clearance with those possibilities hanging out there.

Trump is in debt to the tune of hundreds of millions to Putin's oligarch pals, because no reputable bank will loan him money.

But if Putin wanted a Hillary-pawn in office, why would he try to make her lose?

You Hillary-haters are just morons. Putin wants Trump to win, because trump would be very pliable.

When does the evidence of the corruption and lies begin to bother you as much as who leaked the documents? Are you listening to yourselves? Liberals wonder why they're look upon with such disdain .. your reaction is why.. Except for the Bernie contingent, the rest of you are lockstep sheep who don't give a damn how corrupt your party is.. it's all about power and hanging on to it. WAKE UP..

No way!

One of the things that makes people INeligible for clearances is the ability to be blackmailed. She'd never get a clearance with those possibilities hanging out there.
**This... You hit on the most important reason why Hillary should NEVER be President.

Do you realize that it isn't the leading bank that has the power, but it is the borrower? Trump could always default or go bankrupt, what are the banks going to do?

No way!

If Hillary gets elected POTUS, she will be commander in Chief and can give herself any clearance she wants to.

Forum List

Back